Nominations for Best alliance 2017

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • It's not unusual for Aegina to play unfairly, it's for a reason they've got the reputation they have

• Bit funny to see #1 in all categories having round about 35-45 votes on .com and .uk-domains. There are just two excepions:
    Agegina with more than 80 on .com and gorky with about same amount on .uk.

Some grudgers might say there have been accounts registered just to click these two votes, but probably they are just interested users from both domains with very selective interest in the votings ;)

banner-Nut-The-Squirrels.png

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
    (the doctor, voy4/25)

• //edit:
    Wasn't on uk, both on com. Sorry, I mixed up the domains because of the gorky-account on current ukx.

Won't affect the enviers tho, since facts remain the same I figure :)

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
    (the doctor, voy4/25)

• which certainly explains the explosion of votes within two hours after registration had been re-opened. (nod)

I don't care you win, lopik. It's just sad to see a good idea go down the drains because of the sudden increase of mult.... oops: users. Don't over-estimate the importance of the outcome :)

(the doctor, voy4/25)

• //edit:
    and yes, I do think heroes! are the better alliance. but that's worth nothing within the set-up of this poll.

(the doctor, voy4/25)

• Congratulations to the alliance

HEROES

who was voted best alliance on the .COM Domain

Sinzey_DK was the first to nominate so wins the 100 gold voucher and special achievement medal.
    To be awarded within the next 24 hours

The alliance Aegina and their votes were disqualified (those who nominated can contact me thru a PM for reason why)

EDIT for correct winner :(

• Thanks to everyone who voted for heroes, especially to those who haven't been part of our group on the last .comx.
    Special thanks to sinzey_DK for approaching the CM and have him forward the medal to us.
    For further awards I'd suggest to give the medal to the nominated _alliance_, not to the nominator right away.
    Moreover: "alliance" means "group". Imho it's weird to pass this achievement to one of the so-called 'leaders' alone. No leader, no matter how 'skilled' s/he might be, can show any outstanding performance without an outstanding team. No op, no wall, no strategy can be successful without players performing it and cooperating in a remarkable way.

We are happy (and yeeees, somewhat proud, too) to have won the award. But the medal should be placed in *all* profiles of heroes!-players for being part of this alliance, for their efforts, engagement and support. It's the players who form a great alliance, not the leaders.
    We would highly appreciate it @Templar Knight to have the medal displayed in all of their profiles. I can send you a list of their forum accounts.

(the doctor, voy4/25)

• Lotte,
    you did not win an award you boxed out that medal on green table. Rules were simple who has most votes wins. For me this decision is really biased from CM to give to you that award. Why there are rules here when you go and write your post and hey we got it.
    You just got fame here cuz u have 25 members and people are loving that. Maybe we if Aegina had 25 members maybe they would be better than you. If you had 80 players you would not have 80 great players.
    Maybe you are best ally imo, but you cant go like this at green table. You lost voting and Aegina should get that award.
    I know that i will get a lot of negative votes cuz community loves you but i am just real, please do something with 80 players who are unreliable who dont have experience who are playing first time with you and manage all that into great ally like our leader did. I thing that that is harder to pull than having 25 great players who knows you, who are experienced, who were playing this game for a such a long tame, who have good coordination etc etc.
    Please it is really unfair to fight in that way, like you did.
    Cheers,
    Cedo

• You cheated to get those votes. Your disqualification was valid. Maybe you deserved to win the award due to your achievements, but your disqualification is absolutely reasonable.

Don't be so scammy all the time and then maybe you will get deserved rewards.And lmao at saying this was unfair when you multid to win a simple award on forum. Pathetic and hypocritical.

They see me rolling
    They hating

• LOL, Cedo.

If I had only a fraction of influence on CM decisions as you imply I would use it for something better. I did nothing but state coincidences. And I did it in public (as I usually do) but I can assure you there were quite a lot of other users - no heroes! - who messaged the CM about the same coincidences.

As I said before: I wouldn't have minded aegina win. The whole poll had been confounded by the sudden increase of registrations and votes. That's what I really pity.I hope TG will review the set-up of the poll before doing the next one.

(the doctor, voy4/25)

• Unfair is registering 400 forum accounts to win this contest. So please do not talk about fairness here and I know Lotte always fights fair.

How I hate bad losers

40400586rl.png
    Even the nicest people have their limits

• First of all i was not making any accounts and i was not voting for Aegina here i voted for ALIENS.
    That is all, i am not going to argue anything here i just put my opinion.

• Rules were simple who has most votes wins. For me this decision is really biased from CM to give to you that award.

That is the difference between MHs and Mods.

Ingame you guys can cheat as much as you like (friendly farming, bash your own troops to polish your stats, use spies...) and it doesn't have any consequences because technically none of it violates the rules.
    As you said. "rules were simple: Who has most votes wins" - and you thought "well, why don't I create some accounts then, it's not illegal... (if you use different IPs or "real players" to do it)
    But you - as usual - only circumvented the rules. Feeling smug for not breaking them. Glad the mods see it that way as well and now the alliance won who deserved it by a landslide. Whew.

• That is the difference between MHs and Mods.
    Ingame you guys can cheat as much as you like (friendly farming, bash your own troops to polish your stats, use spies...) and it doesn't have any consequences because technically none of it violates the rules.
    As you said. "rules were simple: Who has most votes wins" - and you thought "well, why don't I create some accounts then, it's not illegal... (if you use different IPs or "real players" to do it)
    But you - as usual - only circumvented the rules. Feeling smug for not breaking them. Glad the mods see it that way as well and now the alliance won who deserved it by a landslide. Whew.

I DID NOT MAKE ANY ACCOUNTS I WAS NOT INVOLVED IN ANYTHING HERE !!!
    I am not even from Aegina, guys give me a break. Dont accuse me. I regret typing anything in this Heroes + Friends forum.

• I DID NOT MAKE ANY ACCOUNTS I WAS NOT INVOLVED IN ANYTHING HERE !!!
    I am not even from Aegina, guys give me a break. Dont accuse me. I regret typing anything in this Heroes + Friends forum.

You defended the cheating of your confederation partner. That's enough to get roasted.