3. cristyytziri (3) 1%
    4. Strategic (3) 1%
    5. obscur (1) 0%
    6. Whisper (71) 28%
    7. Gorky (88) 35%
    8. Farmlist God Linc (5) 2%
    9. Buch (59) 23%
    10. ABSINTH (9) 4%

Here we nominate players who achieved distinguished results in their building / offense / defense / coordination tactics.
    Defeated most enemies, built the biggest army or greatest empire ever. This can also be the most successful leader or coordinator.

• CATEGORY: The Legend of 2017
    PLAYER: Action (forum name stas1991)

WHY: On FINAL 2016 this player trained the biggest army for all final servers and successfully attacked a WW with them. Evidence: Converter - Battle reports Travian

Off.png

Ру1 2008-2009 алл MsP и т.д. :) x5 3.6 рекорд рим Нерон
    Ру 7 Action ру2х samorodok рух12 акк Октар алл Нежить,
    Action lived, lives and will live forever http://travian-reports.net/us/report/460486106c6

Post was edited 1 time, last by stas1991 ().

PLAYER: Acion&Meteo (forum name stas1991)

WHY: On FINAL 2017 this player lost his capital even though he has got so many "friends" to help him with resources, defenses...

Evidence:

ps: @stas1991 you can put this, the report is of the TT FINALS 2017, yours it's old. :whistling:

Lasciate ogni Speranza, voi che quotate

a5gkly.jpg

CR 7ystem

PLAYER: Mathieuasw

WHY : As the lord of chaos and ruler of all, my legend extend to all domain. The sight of my name bring fear and despair to my enemy. As the mighty king and ruler, I have annihilated all my enemy in shame. Kneel and swear to the lord of chaos or you will be knelt!

PLAYER: cristyytziri

WHY: On the ROA(ts80 server) I managed to build max cropfields on capital (c15 with lvl 21 cropfields).

Also as an off player I was the only one with a raider medal from start to finish of the server.

Together with my alliance UFLS 1 we managed to crush all our enemies and win the server with a clear advantage.

• I would like to Vote for obscur, of mighty_RU / Bad Meta. She predicted the BP based of past spawn location in finals

FINALS :-Hamster.. BAD.. CERBERUS.. <3

COM INTERNATIONAL:- CWL/GOATS.. Warriors.. SGR<3

Action Speaks Louder Than Words

• and the ABSINTH rulla la la la... :thumbup:

PLAYER: Whisper (ts2.travian.us)

I nominate Whisper. She goes by a lot of different names. She's consider one of the best Gaul raiders and scouter in the world.

On this server, she started the server 6 weeks late and still managed to dominate the Top robbers of the week starting at week 9.

On previous serves, she's known for her scouting skill. No WWK can hide from her.

She's directly responsible for destroying over 10 WWKs with her ghost hammers every server.

She also had been rank 1 raider for 3+ months continuous on many servers.

• I vote for Buch, a ru-team off cor for the first nomination. The reason: his performance in the finals 2016/17, when he organized and successfully carried out the capture of all building plans. It has never been done before on a regular server yet along in the finals. He certainly made a history with that.
    One has to be legend-wait-for-it-dary to make a legend ;)

• Am I disqualified to participate

Yes.. You're disqualified to participate from anything at all lol

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.