Nominations for Stand out 2017

• Vote now for the following nominations 52

1. Moogle (15) 29%
    2. Fargo (0) 0%
    3. Ra9 (2) 4%
    4. Meme (18) 35%
    5. St George (8) 15%
    6. notorious crunchie (9) 17%

This is the most diverse category. Anything that lets a person stand out from the crowd, regardless of what kind of achievement it was. Someone’s army got killed in an oasis? You know someone who made the most posts on a forum or drew a funny picture on the map with their villages? This is the right category!

So please nominate who would best fit this title. 8)

• I’d like to nominate Moogle.
    For his outstanding performance in defending artefacts against friendly fire on UK3
    I’m 100% sure he killed most friendly heroes in 2017.
    Also he is a great guy, and apparently he makes good tea.

• This might be against the rules, but i would like to nominate an alliance rather than a person (or 2 wings to be exact), tbh an alliance i personally disliked, but gotta give credit where it's due.
    Last UK2 server, Olympia and Pantheon all had their hammer, anvil, arti and capital villas renamed to TIME TO REAL from plan time onwards. This made them very strong and united. It made them stand out :D

• This might be against the rules, but i would like to nominate an alliance rather than a person (or 2 wings to be exact), tbh an alliance i personally disliked, but gotta give credit where it's due.
    Last UK2 server, Olympia and Pantheon all had their hammer, anvil, arti and capital villas renamed to TIME TO REAL from plan time onwards. This made them very strong and united. It made them stand out :D

This thread is for the player. There is another nominating thread for alliances

• but i nominated there already :D and cant double post :D

EDIT: also it doesnt fit the alliance description, it fits this description! im not giving this nomination for them being a good alliance, it just stood out that they ALL (like literally 80+ players) changed their cap, anvil, hammer and arti villa names to TIME TO REAL

• I'd like to nominate Fargo from uk3, for having his cap zeroed 3 times and carried on going

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

• I nominate Ra9, also known as Ra and Angel. He/they impressively hauls his/their cap fields up before arts, claims arts, steals arts, attacks and scouts, sends on WWs, and builds plenty of def in the process.

He/They also creates plenty of inspiring MMs, and also manages help out friends on other servers when they're busy.

Cheers!

• I would like to nominate @Meme/ Mercedes For all the work she has done on the forum this year.

I had the pleasure of working with her for a couple of months and it was truly a pleasure, wish we could've kept working together.

Here's some of the things she has done throughout 2017!

Meme writing a guide that even @notorious crunchie can understand
    Meme's Idiot Guide to Building a Gaul Account

Meme becoming a community moderator :thumbsup:
    Staff Changes (arriving and leaving)

Other than that she has hosted multiple WvV rounds, helped a lot during and after the forum merge, she has been a big part of the fight against the spam bot invasion we have seen on the new forum and a lot of other things!

And that's why I have decided to nominate her for the Stand Out award.

• I will nominate St George account, WW holders and winner of the last round of UK1. I have known St George for a number of years now and is always an outstanding source of information and knowledge. He went into Uk1 with the intent to win it and he did. Every question, problem or tactic, he is always a step ahead. Best player I know.

Thank you John for a superb win on Uk1 and for many years of dragging me along, long may it continue.

• I would like to nominate St George UK1 ..Superb Leader always willing to pass on information , help in any way he could .Joined UK1 to win and due to his knowledge did so with ease .....put himself out to hold the WW day and night for the Alliance

• would like to vote for st george from uk 1, one of the best players I have ever known, what a guy, he deserves this, would not play with another alliance that st george is not running as he really is the best, he as helped me out so many times, played few servers with him now and is now a very close friend, so my vote is for st george time and time again.

• Not at all Moogle. Just a nice wee team that what to show their appreciation for a great team leader who has always gone that extra mile . So I'm jumping on the bandwagon of team st George who thinks he deserves the nomination as well.

• i vote for st george.. he commanded the smallest alliance into winning uk s1 with outstanding ability to coordinate bth the defencive and offensive actions. killing many hammers and destroying other players almost at will thoughout the server.

his commitment to the team and building the WW was also unwaverig throughout no matter what life and trav threw at him he stuck with us and helped any player that was struggling..

now over with the nice stuff.

• I'm definitely gonna copy and frame this 8o