6. Lemon (10) 9%
    7. Storm Striker (18) 17%
    8. 1.21gigawatts (11) 10%
    9. Martin James (7) 7%
    10. Mikle (8) 8%
    11. notorious crunchie (7) 7%
    12. medusa (13) 12%
    13. CyberLook (2) 2%

Here we nominate players who achieved distinguished results in their building / offense / defense / coordination tactics.
    Defeated most enemies, built the biggest army or greatest empire ever. This can also be the most successful leader or coordinator.

• I nominate the account Kato from the previous Ukx server. The account built in excess of 2m Phalanx (taking into account losses) and slayed over 4m troops. They finished the round as top defender by a significant margin with around 700k defence remaining (significantly more than most players make in an entire round) and on top of this finished 3rd in population. For the alliance they held around 1/5th of the defence within the WW. A significant feat if you ask me :thumbsup: (this so happens to also be me)

.....................................................................................................................................
    | Kato - SD | Helios - Hegem0ny | Helios - SP | Helios - L.S. | Apollo - DoH | Little Llama - DoH | Jesse Pinkman - Bar | Kali - -TG- | Red Army - 90s |

• I nominate Boxxx , always a legend every year

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Boxxx UK Server 2 Gave up, what an awful version of the game, hated it UK 19

• Have to nominate daz & Ryan's Kato account from previous Ukx server, was a plessure to play with those nubs

*Not stolen from what Daz wrote at all*

The account built in excess of 2m Phalanx (taking into account losses) and slayed over 4m troops. They finished the round as top defender by a significant margin with around 700k defence remaining (significantly more than most players make in an entire round) and on top of this finished 3rd in population. For the alliance they held around 1/5th of the defence within the WW.

• Tbf Raven from 2 rounds previous was a far superior acc to Kato - With more deff and also with off - so should really win infront of that one - But Shaun should really win for leading a bunch of RIAPS players to victory.

• I believe my nomination might have been deleted accidentally when the spam was removed?

I nominate myself, cause I am the legend. There would be no forum without me.

• I nominate my old account Storm Striker of Uk6 for having two and a half catters
    1st hammer-350k
    2nd main hammer-490k(as in hall of fame)
    3rd hammer-100k+(with 6k+cata)
    Converter - Battle reports Travian
    sorry for not having third catter report, as i had to use it on natars to just get rid of it after we chiefed enemies ww...

On server end my ranks were:
    Top simmer rank=2
    Top Attacker rank=1
    Top Defender rank= 4-6 I guess

Thanks to tombo457 also remember having 150k def in cap and 200k in noncap(most of time like on 130-220th day of server), used my non cap with small diet as parking space for ally's def

Rank 1 raider for like 3-4 months continuous, max raids went above 80mil per week
    Also Part of Leadership, as def coordinator in ally. :)

LEGEND OF 2017(UK AWARD)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Storm Striker ().

• Hi, rather than delete all the discussion posts, I have created this thread
    2017 Awards Discussions

please use that one to continue your discussions and keep this thread clear for nominations, thanks

• I nominate 1.21 gigawatts from uk5 for building 3 wwks simultaneously

And Martin James for his awesome offensive co-ordinations

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

• I would like to nominate Mikle from Ukx. He's been around for ages and have managed to keep his chill in even the must dire situations, i've played this game ALOT and i've never met a more respectable man. He might not be the leader of the best alliance around by numbers, but he surely is the best leader in the best atmospheric alliance ever.

• I nominate 1.21 gigawatts from uk5 for building 3 wwks simultaneously

And Martin James for his awesome offensive co-ordinations

Assume you mean uk3. And i agree - anything that's been put in here so far, he probably beat. Not sure if hall of fame has been updated to include him yet.

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• i want to nominate medusa from uk4 { previous one , and current one }
    he is the main leader of MM , which under his guidance won last server , and currently has the main chance to do it again

from Lilith with love , the Reaper sends his regards

very proud member of MM { uk4 , round 8 and 9 - winner on both }

• I nominate a player called Cyberlook. I consider him one of the best players of the world, this player is the best, he can
    play with all tribes he always get huge offensives.
    When I was his dual he carried for 2 weeks alone the acc and it get top1 pop and raider.

Well that's my opinion

"Viper somos, Viper seremos y entre piedra y piedra en polvo te convertiremos"

Net2 Dark Minion VIPER
    Netx Dark Minion FERNET

Hispano 2 Dark Minion PP

Hispano x Flavio stilicho PD

JKB, APTO, BUUU, DarkCrow, NEAT, LI, VIPER, FERNET, TK, TEMPLARIOS, Pinky Power

FP1oNyn.gif