6. queenlana (5) 6%
    7. flower (4) 5%
    8. Emeradi (1) 1%
    9. WT (2) 3%
    10. Shah (0) 0%
    11. Whisper (10) 13%
    12. Lord Bane (14) 18%
    13. lopik (2) 3%

Here we nominate players who achieved distinguished results in their building / offense / defense / coordination tactics. Defeated most enemies, built the biggest army or greatest empire ever. This can also be the most successful leader or coordinator.

• Hands Down, Dixie from IDTS! Currently on SleighMyName.

One of the best Scouters Travian has ever seen. The heart of much excellence from the IDTS! team, constantly scanning entire alliances daily, and sending people to attack including oasis'. Nobody is safe with her on the server, she makes it her personal goal and mission to hunt down hammers, send speedy ghosts out to kill them with minimal losses. In 2017 alone, she was the direct cause of about 6-8 WWK's being ghosted, countless toy and op hammers, and much more. On top with the wheat scouting any real threat comes in, to check hammer sizes, if attacks are real, heroes home, troops home etc. I've yet to find anyone more capable at what she does.

• Gotta go with Mad Santa in IDTS. This guy is the best leader i have ever followed into battle with. The knowledge and creativity he possess into everything Travian is like an encyclopedia. The sheer persistence to dominate and caring for all of his members makes him one of the best to have walked the battlefields of Travian.

• TG/Wonka/The Mad Hatter/JingleBalls/The Mad Santa,

He's had a few names, but it doesn't seem to matter what he changes his name to, his reputation precedes him. He inspires not only fierce loyalty, but also excitement about the game in general. I've played a LOT of rounds with him as my commander, and I will continue to do so for as long as we both play. Round after round I watch him patiently teaching anyone and everyone that wants to learn (and believe me he can teach us all a thing or two), invent creative solutions to problems and generally mess with the heads of every enemy we have. He seems to not only inspire greatness in his people, but also attract greatness to his team. With him in charge we are always THE force to be reckoned with on the server. He builds very decent accounts and generally dominates, but it's not his account that's important, it's him in general. Without him, the game just isn't the same and if that isn't the definition of a Legend, then I don't know what is.

If you want to know how amazing he is, you can ask me and I'll sing his praises, but you'd be better off asking the newbies he's patiently guided through their first snipe/follow home/op. Or to the veterans that he's thwarted, devastated and outmaneuvered a hundred times a hundred different ways. Or to the MH's that he deals with every single round, asking dozens of questions to gain knowledge and answer questions for his team.

• Emeradi- Rarely mention but often has the most amount of people trying to do what he does and they just cant.

WT- Wild thing: has been more than impressive this year in his ability.

Shah- Not in my alliance but I know what he can do and most people can not do what he does.

• CATEGORY: The Legend of 2017
    PLAYER: Whisper (ts2.travian.us)

I nominate Whisper. She goes by a lot of different names. She's consider one of the best Gaul raiders and scouter in the world.

On this server, she started the server 6 weeks late and still managed to dominate the Top robbers of the week starting at week 9.

On previous serves, she's known for her scouting skill. No WWK can hide from her.

She's directly responsible for destroying over 10 WWKs with her ghost hammers every server.

She also had been rank 1 raider for 3+ months continuous on many servers.

• I am going to nominate my buddy, Lord Bane..

Love him or hate him
    , he is a true force to be reckoned with on his OWN, let alone any alliance he is in.. The guy has a solid grasp on the mechanics of the game, has a fantastic ability to build massive armies and God only knows how the hell he feeds them.. His leggo hamvil is brilliant in that he can smash or defend at a moments notice.. His ability to piss off anyone he sets his sights on, thus completely dominating the forum wars as well as the in game war.. He comes out of nowhere and causes severe damage on multiple accounts in one strike, much like an earthquake across the map..

Taking both the good and the bad rolled up, he is by far one of the best at this "game" I have ever had the honor to play with..

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• flower currently on the Chloris account.. best damn DC ever!!

Flower and I have played together and against each other. She has tolerated me and hated me. I'll give credit where credit is due... she is the best DC active on the US servers that I know of.

I can speak to that better than most as I've secretly been on several leadership teams.

Aww thank you.

Two of my last three accounts had 400k + in offensive troops and the last three accounts have combined for 26 wreaked capitals, 3 WW hits and close to 100 crop locked feeders. But it's a team effort I owe the credit to you and my respective teams. Speaking of which...

• DC I'd second Minka`s nomination of Flower. Flower defended me.
    • OC I'd nominate OldeTimer whose calculations are flawless and is the only guy I know who double shots a WW and causes more damage (first shot zeroed the WW, second shot wreaked infrastructure). He helped me dish out all that damage.