TS1 coming soon?

• Hi guys, I've been hearing from alot of people that ts1 is starting soon but I don't see aany info about it here in the forums.

Is this the time of the year when TS1 usually starts?

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019-current) - All-Might [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• Do you guys have a plan on how the servers are supposed to start or you just draw from a jar what server will start?

What kind of paid service is this? I do pay and a lot of it,to play this game,so you or whomever hired you must have some type of responsibility or professionalism when reply in here.

• Are you trying to be funny there? Not everybody is a teenager around here so you should get a hold of how you reply to ppl.

anyway from what you are saying is that there is somebody that knows which server starts. is there a way to contact these "Travian" ppl that you mention

• Not sure what you mean by your reply as you asked about how the plan works regarding the restarts.

That is how it works. Travian prepares a server and sends us the info and we post it.

We normally try and get that info out at least 10 days prior to a start.

Regarding Travian itself it is a free game to play if you desire.

• So basically you are saying that you guys are as helpless and useless as we common players.

now you never seem to reply as to where and how can we normal ppl contact these know it all ppl of Travian.

P.S why does your profile shows only the likes and not the dislikes you get?

• Hello openminds85

Sorry I have not heard anything about com1 but I do see com2 on the horizon.

I am also going to see if they can check the timeline of com1 to make sure it was not missed in rotation.

When I hear something I will let you know

• what O.o com2 before com1?
    If i'm not wrong (which i'm sure i'm not), based on travian rules of server restarts - the priority goes to the lowest numbered server which is com1. If you think that i've made this rule myself, you should know that this is the part of the reason that com7/8/9/10 etc all vanished and more servers going to follow since two more special servers popped in.
    And this is also why we always play the com1 server. It's forever there - and first to restart after skipping one turn only. But this time, you guys started the ROA special, com3, then winter special - and still not com1!!
    There are at least 400 players waiting for the restart of com1 - 1 alliance for sure joins it, and there are rumors about 4 more - and i'm sure at least 2 of those will join. You guys should seriously consider having some spies around the alliances to give you some data :/

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• You guys should seriously consider having some spies around the alliances to give you some data

:rolleyes: more spies lol,
    may get few less instances of issues, with TG employees attaining a better understanding of the issues players face,
    seems every server has some glitch,
    ts1 even before it starts :D

would the ts1 community consider a start on ts2 :p

confidant there will be a roll back :rolleyes::D

• thank you for the reply TK. Now if you could talk to whomever decides which server starts and when please tell them

that there are a lot of players waiting for com1 to restart. And a lot i really mean a lot of players.

So please help us get our word to their ears

Thank you

• Hello Everyone

Just a little update on the com1 server as you have been asking for it.

Com1 ended back on Sept 12th of 2017

Com2 ended back on Aug 10th of 2017

So the rotation is correct as com2 had ended before com1 and the reason why com2 will be the next one out of the blocks.

:)

• Well, we all do know which server finished first :/ But first to finish, never meant first to restart. First to restart was based on the server number for the past decade that we've been playing this game. But I guess you guys have forgotten your own rules. Specially now that the rule of a "REGULAR server every 45 days" keeps getting ignored - we should've probably expected this too. You guys got new manager or something?

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• Templar has been a month since your last update.

Any other news about com1 restart?

Still think I was trolling?

You should have started Uk1 instead of waiting for a server that might not start anytime soon :saint:

in2. jin
    au1. rock
    com4/uk1. Moondance