TS1 coming soon?

• Hello

Still no information yet on com1 but does not look like it will be starting this month.

I will keep my eyes open as they start scheduling April and when I see something will let you all know.

:)

• Scheduling is done all the time and why it is one of the things I first check when I log in during my mornings.

Right now we do have some F&S servers being prepped for April and will have that info in a couple days for posting.

Once I see anything I will get it out to you I promise you that. :)

• I have talked to you before Templar, what is TG contact info to put this request forward faster to get a solid answer. That is not too much to ask.

they dont want to be reached by you. LOL

Scheduling is done all the time and why it is one of the things I first check when I log in during my mornings.

Right now we do have some F&S servers being prepped for April and will have that info in a couple days for posting.

I do appreciate your help even though i still dont get how they cant tell us when com1 will start but somehow they are saying that F&S will restart with one month advance???

Do you see my confusion?

• Scheduling is done all the time and why it is one of the things I first check when I log in during my mornings.

It is known that speed servers do not affect the rotation of normal servers. Does this rule still apply to speed F&S servers?

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt

• I do appreciate your help even though i still dont get how they cant tell us when com1 will start but somehow they are saying that F&S will restart with one month advance???
    Do you see my confusion?

The F&S servers are being set up right now as they are running as special servers for now and I was given some information on them but will have more in a couple days.

Com1 I have not received any info as of yet so I cannot report anything or let you know anything on it as of right now.
    Once I hear about it or see it in rotation then I can post away to get that info out to you.

So again the F&S servers are being prepped to start soon as they are in special mode.

Hope that helps ease some of that confusion as we do not want to do that to you. :)

It is known that speed servers do not affect the rotation of normal servers. Does this rule still apply to speed F&S servers?

As of right now these new F&S will not affect the rotation

• As of right now these new F&S will not affect the rotation

I take this as a personal promise that next normal server to start is com1 and it will be in mid april :)

Zioe | WILD | com1 2013

The Stranger | GOATS | com1 2014

SuperAidMinion | WILD | com5 2014

OswaldCobblepot | SGR | com1 2016-2017

Random Variable | SGR | com1 2018 + many other servers

aka. Valt

• Hope that helps ease some of that confusion as we do not want to do that to you.

For once i try to be nice to you and you show your true colors.

but once again that prove me right and what i think of Travian employees.........useless,totally useless

Keep doing what you do best, which is nothing

• I take this as a personal promise that next normal server to start is com1 and it will be in mid april :)

I did not promise anything at all. I informed you about what is known right now and I said I have no info on com1 right now.
    When I get it I will post it.

• Why not pass on to people who make the decisions, from concerned players. Then let us know what they said. That would be better then saying, “I have no new information about servers”, let’s not have it get to that point and actually move forward in this, what we are getting from this forum is nothing, and answers that can be said by anyone. Step up and pass it on with feedback.

• For once i try to be nice to you and you show your true colors.
    but once again that prove me right and what i think of Travian employees.........useless,totally useless

goes to no surprise ... as we know them

¬¬¬¬
    Hear No Evil (Chaotic War Lords / GOATs) :wolf:

¬
    respect for Wild, GoDz, IM, SGR, Gold, Infamous, REST, Dacia, AoW, MC, etc.
    Miss those good old pro players.

• For once i try to be nice to you and you show your true colors.

@openminds85_COM Tk is being kind to you and your being rude at every turn. If anyone showed their true colors it was you right there.

RedSwords Uk4

Polaris Anglo 29 5x

• How hard can it be to inform us a month before server starts?

I hope you get the answer to my question from TG

in2. jin
    au1. rock
    com4/uk1. Moondance

• How hard can it be to inform us a month before server starts?
    I hope you get the answer to my question from TG

I would argue they can give even more notice.

At the beginning of each month they can release the forward 6-8 weeks EXACT server start dates. Then they can give us estimates on servers 8-16 weeks in advance. With each months announcement, they can then update those estimates as they become easier to pin down.

Example: Today is April1st

Previous Announcements (March 1st)
    FaS x3 will start April 2-15 etc. etc.
    US1, COM1 will start April 20th
    DE1 will start April 30th.

New Announcements
    FR1 will start May 3rd
    RU1 will start May 9th

Estimated Starts
    Us2 in June
    FR2 in July

In short players want more predictability and ability to plan future servers. Right now the announcement process doesn't allow that. It is impossible to know, "If we don't start the server starting next week, how long will we need to wait for the next one on that domain? Take my group. We opted out of COM2 because it was a bit too soon after we finished BETA. Now we find ourselves wondering exactly how long we might have to wait for COM1. Even if we just had a start MONTH it would be easier to plan.

Speed servers are generally easier to predict, but the 1x servers don't really function with a nice set schedule - in part due to the wide range of server lengths they can have. But also because of additional things like the birthday and New years specials. Hence the use of estimates to point out about when a server should restart. It could be made even more accurate with some modifications to server length but that is really a separate issue. To summarize, please publicly plan future servers so the community can better plan how and when we play.

• I think he is trying to say he actually does not know any more then you ... Just that when he does find out he will give it to you and that patience is required. Also insulting him and debasing yourself gets nobody anywhere.

RedSwords Uk4

Polaris Anglo 29 5x

• Well, I believe as Bullhead a few times asked within this thread - plz give him the contact info of TG, so that all the anger is directed in the right direction. But there's this gigantic gap between the players and developers which is doing nothing but punishing them both - TG loses income, while we wait and our patience is running out.
    The past 3 server in .com (com3, com2, special) - no .com metas registered. Why ? Because TG has not been restarting the right servers. I mean for TG it's just a number, but for majority of us it's home. If they did a little research (or read their own international forums? Or made a poll to ask which server to restart? ) - they'd have known that 3 .com metas are looking to play com1 and it's definitely going to have a proper end game contest.
    Sigh

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro