2017 Awards Discussions

• I seem to think that players can’t post polls.

There are other ways to collect votes, but just want to know if people are interested in it, before I start working a voting system out

• per domain? that's why TK is getting rid of his crwe? eliminate concurrence in advance?

:O

Hey, that's smart!

9ad12aa6eac8e256ca64761548716cf5.png

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
    (the doctor, voy4/25)

• - but giga's were better and he needed everything he had to win the server -

this I agree, i think he lost because the voter here wouldn't have found anything to find good about him, as there no one gave proper description of what he actually(with link to see hammer) did so only players of same server would have voted I think

Storm’s were built from the beginning to be WWKs

about this its partial true, my second hammer of EC was supposed to be wwk, but cap hammer wasnt wwk, you might remember killing my whole cap hammer with jameson on op on your AA at some gaul player, I still remember being in depression for a week ;( It was just that i kept making catas else my ally would have questioned why the hell I kept arti so long :p
    Anyways next server I might return then will try to make a better hammer ^^

LEGEND OF 2017(UK AWARD)

• What do I win?

Where's my award? ;(

Post was edited 1 time, last by Lemon ().

• Ironic that the award for Stand Out is exceptionally... non-stand out-ish?

• this I agree, i think he lost because the voter here wouldn't have found anything to find good about him, as there no one gave proper description of what he actually(with link to see hammer) did so only players of same server would have voted I think

about this its partial true, my second hammer of EC was supposed to be wwk, but cap hammer wasnt wwk, you might remember killing my whole cap hammer with jameson on op on your AA at some gaul player, I still remember being in depression for a week ;( It was just that i kept making catas else my ally would have questioned why the hell I kept arti so long :p Anyways next server I might return then will try to make a better hammer ^^

I completely agree, we should've posted them. Nothing against you though, your hammers were awesome and a deserved winner :)

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)