Com29 - General Discussion

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • is that like supposed to make it better? also 1 person leaving wouldn't make 3 other quads quite.

also menots we killed more troops on tyrone then you killed on us. incase you didn't know ...

Tanwen Com29 (Stone)

RedSwords UK4 (Never Give Up - Never Surrender)

Polaris Anglo 29 5x ( IDTS!)

Storm Anglo 3 R1 (LDL)

Aurum Anglo 6 R2 (Elements)

Sea Toad Anglo 1 (AFS)

R1-O1 Anglo x (N/A)

Helios Com 2 (Gunners)

• Tanwen, tanwen...I don't want to make it better, that was good defense. I just don't like people who act this way. When something bad happens or you fail something, you trying to avoid it/act like nothing happened. But when you do something good you are here immediately;)
    Losing what? 23-25(?)k hammer will not change anything either:D

This is how i react in such situation:
    Screenshot by Lightshot

It was not my last word!:) we have to make this server a bit more interesting:D

• I only acted this way is becuase when I lost my village to ruby you were right there . So I felt it was only fair to do the same to you . And yes I am here immediately. What’s the point of sharing the bads. Our bad is your good . So I count on you to share our bad ones .

Tanwen Com29 (Stone)

Storm Anglo 3 R1 (LDL)

Sea Toad Anglo 1 (AFS)

R1-O1 Anglo x (N/A)

Helios Com 2 (Gunners)

• Not like the mentos had many troops left in that hammer anyway, so nice catch, but nothing significant. :D

• Actually mentos only started sharing reports here after seeing how one-sided you've been in sharing 'good ones' :D ..for example...we didn't share that massive fail from our NW-B neighbors because they didn't want to share it. This thread was supposed to show how ts29 is developing and so far it only shows arrogant boasting, insults and ignorance..I didn't expect to see something like this from older players but I guess things change. Only positive experience I've had on this server so far is that I've met some really down to earth, extremely good players and having a lucky opportunity to play with them will most likely be the highlight of this weaka** server for me. ;)

• Who said I was an older player ?

Tanwen Com29 (Stone)

Storm Anglo 3 R1 (LDL)

Sea Toad Anglo 1 (AFS)

R1-O1 Anglo x (N/A)

Helios Com 2 (Gunners)

• Converter - Battle reports Travian

ill put this here before menots beats me too it. Also this is not good .. so whoever thinks i post one sided here is my proof.

Tanwen Com29 (Stone)

Storm Anglo 3 R1 (LDL)

Sea Toad Anglo 1 (AFS)

R1-O1 Anglo x (N/A)

Helios Com 2 (Gunners)

• I'm enjoying this server a lot, and I appreciate all reports - even ones where I'm too stupid to dodge :P This forum is pretty effing funny though, so much anger here.

TS1 Anglo - AFS - ThreeEyedRaven (dual)

Com3 2018-19 - Pirates - Capt. Barbossa

Com29 2017-18 - StOne (winners)- TyroneLannister

• that's what happens when you have 2 strong foes in the same quad.

Tanwen Com29 (Stone)

Storm Anglo 3 R1 (LDL)

Sea Toad Anglo 1 (AFS)

R1-O1 Anglo x (N/A)

Helios Com 2 (Gunners)

• Actually mentos only started sharing reports here after seeing how one-sided you've been in sharing 'good ones' :D ..for example...we didn't share that massive fail from our NW-B neighbors because they didn't want to share it. This thread was supposed to show how ts29 is developing and so far it only shows arrogant boasting, insults and ignorance..I didn't expect to see something like this from older players but I guess things change. Only positive experience I've had on this server so far is that I've met some really down to earth, extremely good players and having a lucky opportunity to play with them will most likely be the highlight of this weaka** server for me. ;)

Massive fail? :(
    Guess you never knew the core of NW-B never intended to stay here... they were waiting for com1, that's why so many people just sent armies away when com1 was announced. They've wanted out for weeks :(

If anything you could've dodged and save time and troops. I was quite sure you guys knew about this since you're allied with TG :O

Greydai - Com7
    EvilBrewer - Com29

• If anything you could've dodged and save time and troops. I was quite sure you guys knew about this since you're allied with TG :O

??

• Lately ONE had 2 attempts on stealing a storage artifact, both times it didn't end very well.

Looks more like some solo actions, rather than something organized.

Converter - Battle reports Travian
    [ONE] Pegasus vs. [UN-H] _Ra_

Don't have the report, but an image would suffice I guess.

• Some detective work from today:

Im pretty sure everyone here is capable of some maths.

13363 - 13225 = 138. 138 / 2 = 69.

+ the timestamps on the screenshots = proof.

The only thing i dont have proof for is War and Peace being Multis. Looks like it tho. Might be worth to put PFF as TG alliance on it for some further detective work?! :D I guess StorM is trying to protect their shady low sportsmanship like behaviour by not having war in the alliance. Its just coincidence he gets deff-points everytime StorM defends somewhere. Coincidence? Guess not.

• Nice observation, but this server is just horsecrap regarding spiking and such...