Com29 - General Discussion

• Hey dont worry, EP squad will be back hunting artworks next server. We were told we spent around 3k Euros this server, would be interesting if someone beats that! Let me know :D
    Some salt, some madness, all part of the game and what makes it fun.

Happy you all enjoyed it!

Not deleting cause still hoping we can take it home and supporting the WW ;) I just won't have internet in a few hours, so yeah :)

I didn't mean to blame anyone and yes, it is to be expected that some people won't send but more like I dont know 10 %, maybe 20. In this case it was like 40 %.

I have played quite a few servers, sometimes with premades and sometimes with wild mix-alliances like here and I have to say this one was by far the most chaotic one, that's what I meant with my comment.

Cya all

Oh, Edit cause I only now saw CaptainSmellies bad mannered farewell comment:

I will send you some pictures fishing in Fjords and climbing up mountains in the Hardangervidda national park when I come back. That holiday was planned and booked long before this OP and has absolutely nothing to do with the result. But hey, some people stay mad till the end :D

• I am glad you are finally able to cool down a bit a react without temper tho :D

I just hope it will be an interesting ride :D

Just a bit of a shame so many people splat after the OP :D

• Don't criticize people for how they spend their money! If they earned it legitimately (which you have no reason to believe otherwise) you have absolutely 0 right to tell him he is sick for how he spends it!

I'll fight and argue about the game with those guys all the time, but no one should come into a forum for an internet game and criticize dedicating time or money into the game - that's insanity.

• Oh, Edit cause I only now saw CaptainSmellies bad mannered farewell comment:

I will send you some pictures fishing in Fjords and climbing up mountains in the Hardangervidda national park when I come back. That holiday was planned and booked long before this OP and has absolutely nothing to do with the result. But hey, some people stay mad till the end :D

CaptainSmelies?! damn you have so much hate.

i was only wishing you a good holiday.

Besides ive spent around 3k euros as well ;) this server :)

looking forward for them pics :D

• Server not over, but I think we are all aware of the outcome...

I'd write more, but there's not much time + rain on the raceway. Perhaps when I am home. :D

• Ofc its not over ;)

And yet the outcome is still not clear - atleast for us. We are highly aware we can still loose. We have high hopes of still winning.

Its anyones game in my eyes ;)

• Oh lovely job guys, this was just another win-win situation right there. We removed a WWR, you guys got crop (which if I look at your targets so far is the most important thing this server).

Let's do this together. POdUNStOne

win-win all the time