Great barracks/stable link

• Hey Bullhead how are you? Yes you can do it, buy using the link list.

Good Bye

"Viper somos, Viper seremos y entre piedra y piedra en polvo te convertiremos"

"¡HIBER unido jamás será vencido!"

Servidor S2 VIPER Dark Minion , NET 5 JKB Dark Minion, BUUU Dark Minion, APTO Dark Minion, PTP LI Jorge Videla, ITX HGWR Keyser Soze, NYS VELMAX IPA,

zknwg8.gif

JKB, APTO, BUUU, DarkCrow, NEAT, LI, VIPER, FERNET, TK, TEMPLARIOS, HGWR, VELMAX

FP1oNyn.gif

• Actually, if you're a geek and use same infrastructure in every villa where you've got GB/GS it's actually a viable option. :D That's why I use a specific way of naming my villas to orient around that.

• I am talking right here, not making your own link

But maybe add a new button to great barracks/stables would not be a good thing. I am sure that few players, and very few villages, have one of this buildings constructed. Then this would be obsolete in most cases.

Since you can do it using the link list, there is not reason to add a button, in my opinion.

• I disagree, if it helps improve game quality, why wouldn't you do it?

I agree with leoric, you can do it from the link list, if you don't want well is your problem. But there is
    a possibility instead of that "NEW" idea you want. I think that it won't be realeased.

Good Luck, hope you can solve your problem

Pepo

Servidor S2 VIPER Dark Minion , NET 5 JKB Dark Minion, BUUU Dark Minion, APTO Dark Minion, PTP LI Jorge Videla, ITX HGWR Keyser Soze, NYS VELMAX IPA,

zknwg8.gif

JKB, APTO, BUUU, DarkCrow, NEAT, LI, VIPER, FERNET, TK, TEMPLARIOS, HGWR, VELMAX

FP1oNyn.gif

• Yes, the idea is not bad but I don't think it will be implemented, just because TG never adds forum ideas
    I really like it it make the game easier for some people.

Good Bye
    Pepo

zknwg8.gif

FP1oNyn.gif

• Your totally out to lunch with 99% wouldn't use it, I'd say at least 10% would use it, and how many of that percent actually spend money on gold and are your long term customers, almost 75%, so the value is there where it counts with your loyal customers

Another note, if game suggestions on here are never implemented, what is the purpose of this room? Other then to hear your negative bs?

• Your totally out to lunch with 99% wouldn't use it, I'd say at least 10% would use it, and how many of that percent actually spend money on gold and are your long term customers, almost 75%, so the value is there where it counts with your loyal customers

Another note, if game suggestions on here are never implemented, what is the purpose of this room? Other then to hear your negative bs?

Well, for me there is no porpose, like nobody add these new ideas, many people spent lot of time thinking of new ideas to help. And they just doesn't care. I don't know what is happening, well YES I know, they only want money they are making the game pay to win I don't like that I prefer the T3.6 Versiom back that was to war gentlemen, that were really stress servers.

Good Bye
    Pepo

zknwg8.gif

FP1oNyn.gif

• I totally agree with you, I remember good old days where servers had 3-4 times the players and it was hard to start, no extended beginner protection and no tasks, you had to make your resources happen and those 10 troops you trained better not die, haha

• Just set up links for greats...It fixes all your problems...*Only 3% of the player base use greats anyway...

* I don't actually know the correct answer, but it's no more than 4% of the players.

• I think the GUI shouldnt get overloaded with buttons. Maybe you would like to have buttons for great buildings. I would appreciate buttons for farmlist, residence, town hall, incoming attacks e.g. Other players would probably find these useful too. But if they add all these wishes you will have like 20 buttons in the end xD

• Those who confront their local Multihunter and his favourite button. :D

(not implying that's all MH's do)