Bye folks and thanks for all the support

• Hi guys

It would seem I’m not to be one of your forum Mods any more so I’d like to take the opportunity to say goodbye officially, thank you for all your support during my time as a moderator. I’ll be reverting back to my @Mercedes account so please feel free to pop by and say hello and I’m sure I’ll be around from time to time ;)

Cheers

Meme

• Good bye Mercedes! The same, sorry to see you go.

Maybe we wills see you in other life!
    Pepo

"Viper somos, Viper seremos y entre piedra y piedra en polvo te convertiremos"

Net2 Dark Minion VIPER
    Netx Dark Minion FERNET

Hispano 2 Dark Minion PP

Hispano x Flavio stilicho PD

JKB, APTO, BUUU, DarkCrow, NEAT, LI, VIPER, FERNET, TK, TEMPLARIOS, Pinky Power

FP1oNyn.gif

• Thank you for all your hard work as a mod!

I hope to meet you again in game some time, maybe even on the same side :)

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• Seeing it as Meme started this thread, I feel like some people are forgetting about Cali, who has been modding the forum for years, if not a decade...Feels really weird to see them both leave at the same time...Not sure the forum will ever be able to bounce back after this one...

RIP our beloved SMods Cali and Meme ;(

First the most popular MOD Lemon, then our favourite CM m.hudson and now our 2 most beloved SMODs...We going down...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lemon ().

• Unfortunately, I don’t think Cali is aware that she has left yet so has been unable to say goodbye from her official account. I was just lucky that I managed to get mine in a few seconds before it was removed.

I’m sure she will say something when she comes online :)

I’m also sure, that like me, she will want to commend our new CM with the professionalism he has shown as always (y)

Stand out Award 2017 UK
    illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png

• Not to question it too much, as I'm not sure that you can/will answer.

But how can she not be aware that she is no longer modding the forum? Didn't she leave herself?

• Well what a surprise - as numerous of you know I am not much of a fan of this format anyway but to lose an experienced hand in Meme (I don't know Cali I'm afraid) is a pretty sickening thing.

What makes it worse is the lack of an explanation. I think I am right that Mods do the work out of the goodness of their heart in the main. It doesn't cost the organisation anything. What it should cost the organisation is courteousness. Even if only a brief message. I despair.

Please Travian sort yourself out or you will lose what little support you still have.

Best wishes to Meme for the future - I am certain that I will be staying in touch. Just not here. Ever.

• Haven't had much encounters with you, so can't write an article, but still wish you all the best in the future.

Quite a shame to see good friendly mods go.

• I wasn't much around lately and just came back to see two mods apparently left...it's pretty hard to understand why that happened. Sad day for uk forum,but nevertheless, it was nice having you as mods meme and cali :D

• Wow guys, thanks for all the support it's great to see that you have appreciated everything I've done! I've enjoyed every minute.

Can I also say a big thank you to everyone I have worked with, the team is awesome and thank you to the CM for all his support and help :)

Stand out Award 2017 UK
    illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png

• Sorry to see what has happened to you Anon de t'urd. Karma is a female dog, isn't it?

Only kidding :D

Hope you stay around long enough for us all to agree on a new game that we can move to en-masse, so that we can keep our community going in a more deserving setting.

Anyone got suggestions??