Bad bosses

• This is a thread for sharing stories about really bad bosses you may have had the misfortune to work with.

The worst boss I ever had (a long time ago) was unable to take any professional suggestions or criticism, taking everything personally and resorting to shouting and ranting as a preferred method of communication if he felt a discussion wasn’t going his way.

He had no interest in his paying customers as people, often going into both public and private arguments with them which were just embarrassing. He treated them as inconveniences who needed to be stamped down and made to toe the line.

Generally he treated everyone with a total lack of respect whilst demanding absolute loyalty himself and felt that he should never be questioned or have to explain himself.

I’ve worked for a lot of bosses over the years and been a boss myself for several more, but this guy’s lack of professionalism was just astounding. I guess recently I’ve been remembering him, don’t know why as it was many, many years ago.

What are your worst boss ever stories?

Stand out Award 2017 UK
    illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mercedes ().

• This is possibly the best thread I have ever witnessed in my life.

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• No spamming on the forums please Crunch. My comment was positive feedback, yours just another poor joke that still made me laugh... What is wrong with me?

@Templar Knight please remove that please bbz so that I can sleep in peace tonight. Thank you.

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• That's a pity as was hoping that this was going to turn into a joke thread, got one of kids jokes lined up for it as well!