UK29 - Stats and Analysis thread

• > "Wont be replying from here on out."

> Replies with 200+ word response and 4 more posts within a few hours lmao

I have a knack to draw the salt out from the most stubborn of rocks :P

imo I think it was the 'I dont expect you to reply' that ensured we all got the replies we hoped for

• Ladies and gentlemen, a little reminder that the stated purpose of this thread is uk29 stats and analysis. It has been several pages since there were any stats nor any analysis. And yes, I am trying to steer this back onto topic. If you want a thread to chatter about this server, it is easy to create one. Some people like to see analysis and stats only.

• Ladies and gentlemen, a little reminder that the stated purpose of this thread is uk29 stats and analysis. It has been several pages since there were any stats nor any analysis. And yes, I am trying to steer this back onto topic. If you want a thread to chatter about this server, it is easy to create one. Some people like to see analysis and stats only.

As the OP can i request the name be changed to "Stats, Analysis to cater for the chat?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Templar Knight: removed vulgar reference ().

• All the seriousness lasted for a few pages lol

It's nice to see how you play here, in the Chilean server where I play right now there's a quadrant (norwest) where a 282 player's alliance is fighting 209 players.

But in our servers the gameplay that's dominating since T4 is 1 alliance with 4 embassies (200-240 pl) per quadrant, and it's very uncommon to wage war before artis.

Since I'm on the subject can anybody explain the terms META alliance and other I can't remember.. I saw some comments about alliances being either one or the other, if that helps

"El oro se compra, el respeto se gana.-"

Jugados: Griffith net7 Líder MAYHEM / D3sTruc70r cl1 Líder THERION / WaRos cl2 Ministro Ofensivo RBS / Team Titan Porriwis cl2 OMD / WaRos cl3 PKP
    Jugando: Atracamos cl29 / Gral Pergolini cl2

• A meta is something similar to what you play with on Chilean servers (multiple 60 player alliances playing as one). Anything over 120 players I used to class as a meta alliance until the server numbers dropped so low. Now it seems anything over 60 players is a meta :D

• And how are metas doing in UK? In Chilean u pretty much have to go "meta" or face certain defeat and here I read a few comments basically giving up the server to the only META alliance (A.A) but maybe I miss read that.. are 1 embassy alliances competing?

Jugados: Griffith net7 Líder MAYHEM / D3sTruc70r cl1 Líder THERION / WaRos cl2 Ministro Ofensivo RBS / Team Titan Porriwis cl2 OMD / WaRos cl3 PKP

• You can win with a single wing. On some servers (with no other preformed competition) easily, on some it will be a bit harder depending on how good your team is.

• Yes mate, AA won the last server it played - UK2 as one alliance (60 players). Other alliances do it as well on the Uk's. Its possible on UK servers with a decent team.

Due to various returning players we were unaware of and a few extra joining pre server we have unfortunately found ourselves with 75 players on UK29. This number will gradually come down to 60 though I'd guess. (Or just over)

• That's nice to hear, I went for one embassy alliances twice and lost on Chilean, but I had quite some fun.

I'm on this server mainly to try out the Mongols and looks like I'll be fighting against AA so good luck and let's have fun :thumbup:

I'll be waiting for the next update on the server analysis. I'm on Magnus btw

• By the look of important croppers AA secured and the pace they are developing it. almost 80% already take second oases. The upper half accounts are well established.

It seems the fate of the server is already decided. People complaining regarding chris joining AA is not totally illogical. He could have serve a beacon of hope and kept the server alive.
    I hope i am not disrespecting the other alliances, May be there are some very good players which i am not aware of. but after going through the other 5 major alliances, just check the first 5,10 accounts of each alliance, u will find there is no match to AA.

Just wondering how the server will counter AA.
    Would love the see a neutral analysis from some one who has been here for long and seen most of them playing before and had experience with encountering AA.

UK3: White Walker

UK2: White Walker

• See and thats the problem isn't it? We would have needed to put in the effort we're doing with our account, to then combat A.A as well. And if you look at our positioning... all A.A would have needed to do is remove us and then everyone will have lost their hope again. I fully agree that its fairly cowardly... but my team all have a RL, its why we need a team in the first place. Atm I'm running to become president of my uni's student council, and stand a good chance. To then be involved in leadership, would be unfair to either the people in RL or the people in this game... see what I'm getting at?

• Good luck with the president ship. :thumbup: .

Yes you are is the middle, Hot position both to be hit or do a hit across the map. But will again the question is , is it worth playing the server till the end. Not jumping to the conclusion so early. But looking at the foundation and the activeness / coordination of AA as a team. It will for sure require some quality play or a miracle may be to defeat them. More worrying thing is, they are pre planned alliance not some run time formed alliance, mean every one knows his job pretty well and fully aware of his role.

Any how let see what future bring. Artifact time will be interesting.

PS: I was also told by players from last uk2 server(AA winners) , they are damm good defense builders. It would be interesting :love: .

UK3: White Walker

UK2: White Walker

• Funny how AA were begging for some competition but have seemed to have joined, what looks like, one of the least competitive servers?

DISCLAIMER: I don't have an account on the New Year Special. I'm just going by the comments and analysis on the forum.