Discussion Thread for : Overall Hammer Records

• Updates required for incorrect numbers on 1.21 gigawatts and Repent. Apologies all, I’ll post correct values tomorrow evening but will have to put them in as a new post as I can no longer edit.

Stand out Award 2017 UK
    illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png

• Is that in general or specific server/domain?

tumblr_static_85925g0bn2sckws4ks4008kk8.png

si4 2007/08 Vrba [ANCIENT]

si5 2012/13 orangutan [AK]

si2 2017/18 sph1nX / Blobfish [Midgard]

si1 2018 .iDKz! [RM]

com29 2018 sph1nX [UN-C]

com83 2018/19 Bacardi Time [DSC-IDTS]

TT Finals 2018/19 Witch King [Union]

Anglosphere6 2018/19 Fimbultyr [Bifrost]

• Is that in general or specific server/domain?

It's for the UK domain only.

Tables now updated to include UK5 and correct former type with 1.21 Gigawatts extra 200k axe I gave him!

Apologies for the mistake and that it couldn't be rectified sooner. Perhaps someone will be kind enough to remove the incorrect information from the former post.

Stand out Award 2017 UK

Post was edited 1 time, last by Mercedes ().

• Great work Meme, keeping it up even after being removed from your post. Real testament to you.

• Yes I know, I sent the correct table to TK to amend the post first thing this morning. Hopefully he will do it as soon as he gets online. Unfortunately the 15 minute edit rule isn’t helpful in situations like this.

Stand out Award 2017 UK

• The gaul numbers tho. xD

tumblr_static_85925g0bn2sckws4ks4008kk8.png

si4 2007/08 Vrba [ANCIENT]

si5 2012/13 orangutan [AK]

si2 2017/18 sph1nX / Blobfish [Midgard]

si1 2018 .iDKz! [RM]

com29 2018 sph1nX [UN-C]

com83 2018/19 Bacardi Time [DSC-IDTS]

TT Finals 2018/19 Witch King [Union]

Anglosphere6 2018/19 Fimbultyr [Bifrost]

• Needs updated to reflect that, unfortunatley Bloated Fish has access issues atm and Meme was helping out.

@Templar Knight will hopefully be able to update the record table?

• So the previous discussion has been deleted rather than moved? Please can it be reinstated here.

Dario, you can delete the post with the single table in it. It was put there so that TK could edit the post and is no longer required. He said he would delete it but I guess he forgot.

Cheers.

Stand out Award 2017 UK

• I tried to move the post after creating this thread. But unfortunately I am not able to do the same. If I find a way to move them here, then I will do it.

I am slowly updating the main post with the new information and I will delete the redundant infromation after updating the main post in the thread.

• Select the posts that you want to move.

Go to the thread that you want to move them into.

Select from the options at the bottom of the thread “move selected posts to this thread.”

Stand out Award 2017 UK

• I am slowly updating the main post with the new information and I will delete the redundant infromation after updating the main post in the thread.

That’s fine, but I would appreciate it if you would ensure that I get the credit for the several hours work involved in collating and organising the data to put the updates together.

Stand out Award 2017 UK

• Go easy Mercedes. You may not be aware but he has suddenly been given a humongous amount of work that he didn’t sign up for as the 2 best mods left at the same time.

Personally I think atleast one of the two that left should’ve offered to extend their notice period to make the transition easier. Some people are so inconsiderate.

:thumbsup: