Discussion for Overall Server records

• Morning

It seems that the table for alliances holding the most Unique Artefacts has been removed. Please can it be reinstated? I know a lot of alliances play for this, including my alliance, R D, last UK3 server who stole and held every Unique Artefact on the server.

Also, I've been required to select a server label to be able to post this thread, but this thread pertains to all UK servers so can someone please look into how to remove this.

Cheers

[align=center]
    Stand out Award 2017 UK

The post was edited 1 time, last by Templar Knight ().

• Yes I agree. No HoF should be removed after players and alliances have set out to purposely get on there. It should be left alone, stop tinkering with things that don't need fixing.

• Please re-instate the HoF for most unique artefacts held.

It was a particular aim for us on the last UK3 and disappointing to see it removed without good reason.

Remember the forum is for the community!

• What in the bloody hell gives you the right to come to the UK forums and delete all the hard work of Bloated fish on the forums and the players themselves in-game?

It's just one thing after another at the moment with you lot.

• Seconding this thread, if the players wants something to work for it should be there. There more "awards" the more motivated people will be to play the game, and the more motivated they are the more money they'll spend. Removing something harmless that we want is, as alestorm put it, bizarre.

• Dear Players,

I would like to discuss about the representation of artifacts details in HoF. So don't consider it as a fight against the community. After coming to UK domain, I checked the history of HoF and the information about artifact information is not consistent across different threads. So my first question was why it is not consistent? (May be the data was removed before capturing it)

Second concern I have is about the way it is represented.The current representation is in such a way that the name of the player who held the artifact at the end only is only glorified. The player who held it in between is no way mentioned. From my perspective the artifact is a property of alliance, because they are captured and rotated in the alliance to upheld the supremacy of the same in the thread. So the unique artifacts were rotated some many times within alliance. (Kindly highlight me if it not like this here). Same goes to WW plan, it might be shifted to different players based on how server is progressing. So I would like have an open discussion with community about the representation of the same.

The artifacts are tools which are used alliance to shape there game as it progress. For example player A, who is a cap hammer player, want unique Trainer so his name can come in HoF. But there is a good anvil in the alliance who can utilize the artifact very well. So there might be lots of personal scarifies to upheld interest of alliance. So I am little confused whether the representation of the same in HoF undermine the work did by other???

Kindly discuss the same and let us see how the complete UK community think about the same.

Regards
    Dario

• The table you removed had records of which alliances held the most Unique Artefacts. This is not the same as recording who held each artefact as players.

I think everyone understands the use of artefacts as something that are for the alliance. My account stole 3 unique artefacts for our alliance on the last UK 3 but weren't holding any of them at endgame. The Unique Confusion went to our main plans holder, the Unique Strength went to our WW holder and the Unique AA was rotated around our top defence builders.

Taking and holding all the Unique Artefacts was something we did to earn our ALLIANCE a place in the HoF, therefore, I would like this table reinstated.

With regards to posting more thorough tables for the end of each server, in the past we have recorded every fact possible here, including who was holding plans and Unique Artefacts. The HoF is a record of the history of our game, and as far as I am aware, the UK is unique in how completely and thoroughly it has recorded that history for the benefit of all players.

Personally, I would prefer to have as much endgame data recorded and held as possible.

[align=center]
    Stand out Award 2017 UK

• The part that has been removed is not about individual players holding or gaining an artifact.
    It was about the Alliance that worked as a TEAM to gain x amount of them and we would like the recognition to go to the TEAM/Alliance that had them at the end of the game.

Exactly, bring it back please!

• Online and deleting spam bots but ignoring this thread.

I take it that means after losing MHudson and sacking 2 of the best mods you plan to turn the UK domain into the same (comparatively) poorly run pieces of crap that the AU and .COM domains are?

Why not go back where you came from, reinstate cali and meme and let them do the job you are not willing to do?

That solves everyone's problems doesn't it?

• Perhaps if we could have two threads, one for "official" postings and one for what players want to post and see?

Please can we have the table back and our HoF preserved as it was until the community have confirmed what they would prefer to see?

[align=center]
    Stand out Award 2017 UK

• I don't know what gives one person the right to make changes like this just because their opinion on what the HoF should contain is different from what the community want?! The forum should be there for the community and should contain content the players want to read, so why remove this?

Is it because the HoF takes a lot of effort to maintain? I know Adam would spent a huge amount of time organising it all. I don't understand why you'd remove two Mods that we're willing to do the job and maintain things like the HoF, when you can't be bothered yourself?

• Reading between the lines, you and TK seem like very bitter men who are trying to knock down the UK forum, which has for years been hands-down the best social forum.

FYI - there are at least 3 alliances waiting for a new server restart (UK1?)

I'm no financial expert but if you restarted the server WE WOULD START SPENDING MORE MONEY rather than sitting here on the forum all day! /facepalm

My artefacts bring all the heroes to my yard

• Give dario some slack in here, he'll probably change it with all updates when all suggestions are collected, that's why this post is here. I presume it is better to discuss those things properly in here rather than accusing him of dictatorship over hall of fame, especially because he took it over yesterday. Maybe with more suggestions it will look better than before :)
    Although i might be wrong about it, we'll see.

• you and TK seem like very bitter men

I know I am a legend and all that, but Moogle is right...Stop trying to be like me, you are simply not me, you'll never be me...Accept that your time on this forum is done and leave while you can. Please...

• Give dario some slack in here, he'll probably change it with all updates when all suggestions are collected, that's why this post is here. I presume it is better to discuss those things properly in here rather than accusing him of dictatorship over hall of fame, especially because he took it over yesterday. Maybe with more suggestions it will look better than before :)
    Although i might be wrong about it, we'll see.

He has already changed it, I would simply like it changed back to how it was until any changes have been agreed with the community.

And he took it over two months ago.

Dario isn't a dictator, he is trying to get a feel for what the community wants.

[align=center]
    Stand out Award 2017 UK

• fair enough, as i said, i might be wrong. I'm just going with threads he posted, and that's not much :D so i concluded he gave up being cm for uk months ago and just returned again after this poo that happened in last few days. With that said i do agree that number of uniques per ally is important to be in HoF.