Most beautiful woman ever (and, in the name of equality, most beautiful man ever)

• Is it Michelle Phillips?
    Is she the most beautiful woman ever to walk the earth??
    And do you even know who she is???
    And why did she call her daughter Wilson????

• I love Lucifer. Got the hots for Lauren German. The demon's not bad too.

Please note that when I said in the name of equality I didn't really mean it. No more men please... :D

• Loved Warehouse 13 - great series!

Orlando is too pretty. If we are going down the LOTR route then it has to be Sean Bean, the thinking woman's crumpet ;)

Stand out Award 2017 UK
    illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png

Orlando is too pretty. If we are going down the LOTR route then it has to be Sean Bean, the thinking woman's crumpet ;)

I guess you didn’t see the photos of him in the canoe!

He casts a bigger shadow than the Eiffel tower

• Most beautiful guy is, of course, Moogle.

Rachel Riley's mathematical genius coupled with, what I have been told is, a well sculpted figure puts her at the top.

P.S. Ben - JJ really should steer clear of the whole Sansa, Margaery, (Khaleesi?) debate. He has lost that one too many times.

She is great in that! The others are okay too :P I remember growing up seeing her in Drake and Josh, proper fancied her since I was about 10 haha.

Orlando in Pirates is a bit more rugged though. In purely LOTR terms I'd go Viggo tbh

• Ask it and will get moved for you.

I think you got your words slightly out of order. It's not my thread to ask for, it's Yoda's Thank you for moving it to a more appropriate section though :)

Viggo is far too serious and hard work. Still prefer Sean Bean, anyway he has a sexy Sheffield accent. Proper Yorkshire lad!

Stand out Award 2017 UK
    illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png

Post was edited 1 time, last by Mercedes ().

• Ask it and will get moved for you.

Wow, didn't realise that the forum had a built in Alexa function, all we need to do now is ask the forum to move threads!! Can we also use this function to edit posts too?

• Hi MJ

This is what I found about Teutonic Knight on Google: The Teutonic Knight is the only offensive cavalry when playing as Teutons in the browser game Travian.

Did you mean Templat Knight?

• Jennifer Aniston
    Emilia Clarke (with brown hair)
    My mrs

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER

Blokes? - Jeff Goldblum is amazing. I used to watch Jurassic Park and wish I was him when I would be older!

My artefacts bring all the heroes to my yard

• P.S. Ben - JJ really should steer clear of the whole Sansa, Margaery, (Khaleesi?) debate. He has lost that one too many times.

i never lose and id thank you to remember that when we asked the question on the skype chat all we got was people saying who they thought was better than all 3 :D

Female - Natalie Dormer/Margot Robbie/Moogles missus :p :whistling:

Male - Tom Ellis (Lucifer)

Happy does NOT speak for me. hes an absolute loon i swear.

• Jennifer Lawrence no question.

Chris Pratt is the only guy I would do anything to if he asked, I just wouldn't be able to say no.

Passengers was the peak of my life so far...

• Alexis Ren, Mathilde Tantot and Gal Gadot would be my 3 picks for the ladies.

For men... Jason Statham, George Clooney and Ryan Gosling. #nohomo

tumblr_static_85925g0bn2sckws4ks4008kk8.png

si4 2007/08 Vrba [ANCIENT]

si5 2012/13 orangutan [AK]

si2 2017/18 sph1nX / Blobfish [Midgard]

si1 2018 .iDKz! [RM]

com29 2018 sph1nX [UN-C]

com83 2018/19 Bacardi Time [DSC-IDTS]

TT Finals 2018/19 Witch King [Union]

Anglosphere6 2018/19 Fimbultyr [Bifrost]