We need an explanation

• Hello

This morning in the finals server happened something really strange.
    In 2 different cases which players from HellasIN attacked enemy village in order to chief it, and the attacks land at the same second, the loyalty of the villages increased by miracle!!! Support and MH answered to the players igm that is probably a server mistake and they will look about it.
    Here are the reports from the attacks:

Converter - Battle reports Travian
    Converter - Battle reports Travian

We are wondering if it was a server mistake, why didn't happened the same thing with our player village, who was under attack by the enemy almost the same time??
    The enemy chiefed the village, but our players not. We all know that if a server has a bug, that counts for all players!!

Another strange think that happened in the past days, is that 3 times after an enemy attack to our player, we calculated the time was needed for the troops return to their village and we send a counter-attack landing 1 second after the troops were returning inside the village, but magically again the troops had escape!!!!
    So those players are probably faster than Flash Gordon!!!

With all those things happening at this finals we are now 100% sure that many players from the Italian meta and the German alliance NewOrder are using some kind of hack or bot or script that the support team has no idea about it.

Is the support team willing to solve this issue??? We don't think so,because the slow response to our players don't seem to....

• This technique was already seen on .com, I think on the recent speed? Basically, if you spam use tablets on your hero, you can raise loyalty in between the attacks, even if they are same second.

So, like when you send waves, you set up multiple tabs with the hero, where you just need to click "ok" on the number of tablets to be used. Not sure if people use offline method to reload after clicking ok, or if they use ctrl + shift to do it.

Anyway, as you can see... And should have wondered about... The villages you tried to chief all had 124 loyalty, not 125. This trick doesn't work with full loyalty, since the game will say that the loyalty in the village is already full.

I've never used this trick myself, and don't know the details of it, so I might be wrong about the execution of it... But it's not a bot or a hack or anything like that.

edit: it was discussed on the first page of this thread:
    The YD (Your Doom) War Thread

• And if you have written into Support and the MH of your server, it is being investigated. It does take time to get answers since sometimes things have to go to Tech Support for answers.

And wishmaster3's answer is also another possible reason.

• Whishmaster, the one village had 124 loyalty and the other had 100. And if you notice the loyalty is remaining the same in every attack.
    Also you can't use tablets in 0 time, because the item is not stackable. If you have 1 second space between the attacks, then might be possible with that trick.
    And what about the troops escape? How is it possible for someone to load and send away the troops in 1 second???

• wishmaster3
    You are not logged in to the submitted reports. at this situation it is realistic to raise loyalty to the maximum possible loyalty points available or the maximum possible size to 125. But you do not know how much loyalty will drop after the attack. You do not know how many senators send an opponent one or three. You can raise loyalty to 100 or 124 points per second, as we can see in the reports provided. You have to see how much you lose points, calculate how much you need, save the required number and click execute. All this must be done in seconds parts. Do you think this is possible? The computer can do this, but not the person :)

• This has been possible for years...So not sure what the sudden hype about tablet sniping is...Guess it's now known to the public.

And yes, you can tablet snipe in 0 seconds...

• i dont think so that is possible, u must very lucky, and 2/2 they must go to play a lottery joker, second a first anaswer from TS they say the player not buy and not use tablets.

p.s. in case of newinch the first double attack, the deff player have add snipe not big number of deff troops but do it, that is not possible in that case the deff troops must land before or after the first double wave, except if they player he know when exacly start time of attack and what time land it (maybe he are the jury geller), but in that case deff landing before or after, so it's not possible.

i dont know if is a server bug or players use something against of rules, just we want to know what exacly happent, and to compensate the players right.

• i dont think so that is possible, u must very lucky, and 2/2 they must go to play a lottery joker, second a first anaswer from TS they say the player not buy and not use tablets.

p.s. in case of newinch the first double attack, the deff player have add snipe not big number of deff troops but do it, that is not possible in that case the deff troops must land before or after the first double wave, except if they player he know when exacly start time of attack and what time land it (maybe he are the jury geller), but in that case deff landing before or after, so it's not possible.

i dont know if is a server bug or players use something against of rules, just we want to know what exacly happent, and to compensate the players right.

Hello

Since you have reported this to the ingame support and MH they will check it for any errors or bugs. If one is found then they will report that to the tech crew so it can be investigated further to confirm.
    I am pretty confident in some of the answers that have been given by the community and will add you have to be very quick but it can work as they have described.

Let us know what you hear

:)

• Templar Knight

We are talking for this all day in our skype room and no one have noticed similar situation in the past, and many of us are really experienced players. Also i asked all the experienced players i know all those years i am playing travian, and all of them gave me the same answer, that this is possible only with bot or hack or script, no other way.

• just a question in between... what, @mod, have i said that makes you set my post to "invisible"?
    On .de forums it has always been a matter of politeness to let the user know.

thanks in advance.

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
    (the doctor, voy4/25)

• You do not know how many senators send an opponent one or three. You can raise loyalty to 100 or 124 points per second, as we can see in the reports provided. You have to see how much you lose points, calculate how much you need, save the required number and click execute. All this must be done in seconds parts. Do you think this is possible? The computer can do this, but not the person

Ohh I see your point. Yes, it's very strange that the loyalty is raised to exactly what it was before. While above still holds true (you can raise loyalty in the same second without cheats), this does seem odd...

• Templar Knight

We are talking for this all day in our skype room and no one have noticed similar situation in the past, and many of us are really experienced players. Also i asked all the experienced players i know all those years i am playing travian, and all of them gave me the same answer, that this is possible only with bot or hack or script, no other way. Many people who are the classic guys "i know everything" can say that this can happen without hack or bot , but can they prove it???

Many years ago many players began adjusting their travel times by destroying levels of their Tournament squares and then raising them to various levels to make things land at same time.
    When that first came out all those who were doing it were also accused of using bots or scripts.
    No one could believe something because they could not do it.

Now many players can do that trick and no one is accused of cheating by doing that anymore.
    So just because you have players saying it cant be done there is always a possibility that it can be done without the need for scripts or bots.

The community here is pretty smart and as I stated they are pretty much correct on this one.
    I do encourage you to wait for support or MH to give you a reply because you never know when a bug may appear.
    So you did do the right thing in reporting it so it can be checked out.

• how i see on that reports , all attacks on 1. report coming on same seconds ( of course server calculate all from 100 loyality ) and on 2. report is same , in same seconds come attacks, so hapend same situation_ server calculation 100% loyality

we all know that is not posible to send attacks really in same second , can be 1 second distance between 2 attacks , but in same seconds can be only with bot or some tools what is not corect ( ilegal) .

This is nice to see how server work corect and calculate 2 or more attacks in same seconds like 1 attack, good for deffender village. :D:thumbsup:

• we all know that is not posible to send attacks really in same second , can be 1 second distance between 2 attacks , but in same seconds can be only with bot or some tools what is not corect ( ilegal) .

This is nice to see how server work corect and calculate 2 or more attacks in same seconds like 1 attack, good for deffender village.

This is just wrong.

• how i see on that reports , all attacks on 1. report coming on same seconds ( of course server calculate all from 100 loyality ) and on 2. report is same , in same seconds come attacks, so hapend same situation_ server calculation 100% loyality

we all know that is not posible to send attacks really in same second , can be 1 second distance between 2 attacks , but in same seconds can be only with bot or some tools what is not corect ( ilegal) .

This is nice to see how server work corect and calculate 2 or more attacks in same seconds like 1 attack, good for deffender village.

nop!! you are wrong it is possible to send same sec wave without any bot or script. you can send up to 4 same sec wave from same village and as many you can from different villages its a trick not a cheating

Resting in peace !!! Don't disturb the devil.
    :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: