T4.4 Patch Release 49 - Question

• Is it possible to get the list of all the bugfixes?

Can use "Many other bugfixes" to absolutely nothing.

Thanks in advance :)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Lemon ().

• Hello

That question has already been asked and just waiting on some answers. Once we get them I will post them out.
    Hopefully that will be soon.

EDIT... Just got an answer back concerning the "Many other bug fixes"

When listed like that it is regarding "minor layout issues, translation errors for the different languages. So minor non critical errors I guess we can say.

If it was regarding game play errors then those will be listed as what they are and not thrown under one umbrella

• EDIT... Just got an answer back concerning the "Many other bug fixes"

When listed like that it is regarding "minor layout issues, translation errors for the different languages. So minor non critical errors I guess we can say.

If it was regarding game play errors then those will be listed as what they are and not thrown under one umbrella

Kk, thanks for the answer.

Maybe it would be a good idea to call them minor bug fixes next time? :rolleyes:

• Hijacking this thread a bit, but could you try find out @Templar Knight what it means when they say 'adventure drops updated'?

A little info to share but still waiting on more....

Seems they wanted to update the adventures a bit so that some of the adventures do not seem useless to the players during the endgame period of the server.
    This was done from player feedback about adventures.

That is the only info I have right now but when I learn more on this one, I will return to this thread with it.

• Yep, seen that issue ... on uk29 it gets better... you can't build any fields or buildings ... tried clearing cache... tried 3 browsers, it's quite simply broken, fail patch.

Another issue ... you're unable to mark incoming attacks.

• More follow up to the adventure drops.....

During the later part of the server the resources found on adventures was not a significant amount and that has been adjusted so that you will find more resources on adventures late in the server.

I will ask more about the clearing cache since some of you are still having issues but I can report this....

Here are the 2 things that clearing the cache is not helping but developers are working on it.....

1) Requires three characters instead of 2 for autofill
    2) target village does not remain the same when switching from village to village from inside the marketplace.

When I get more news about this I will post again

• More follow up to the adventure drops.....

During the later part of the server the resources found on adventures was not a significant amount and that has been adjusted so that you will find more resources on adventures late in the server.

That's the only change?

• 1) Requires three characters instead of 2 for autofill
    2) target village does not remain the same when switching from village to village from inside the marketplace.

WHO THOUGHT ANY OF THOSE THINGS WAS A GOOD IDEA?!?!?
    2 Characters was good for autofill, why do we need 3 now? any reason why they changed it?
    also why did they change it that mp kept target villa when switching villas. it was efficient, why change it?

but nice about adventures :D

• Hello

Removed?? What was removed?

You guys removed the feature of autofill with 2 characters, changed it into 3
    dunno why for gods sake, all experienced players use 2 digits numbers in their village names to use the auto fill, that way using just those numbers we can select the village via autofill in market/rally points etc.

why was it changed to 3?

Same goes for market target remaining same after switching a village
    Seriously CAN U GUYS JUST STOP WITH ALL THE UPDATES
    SO FAR AS I KNOW, U HAVE DONE MORE UPDATES than the number of servers i have played
    and all have resulted in critifcal bugs, will u giving another starvation day now?

Travian Plus, map where we used to see sword/scout icons on villages we used to raid aint showing up
    why was this removed?
    or its a bug... now

PLEASE DONT LAUNCH THESE updates in middle of server.... it impacts heavily