Seeing as normal posts don't seem to be working, maybe this will?

• Dear TG,

Here's me expressing myself in the medium of really bad poetry (yes, this is what it's come to):

So we've got this Community Manager
    Who we can't stand having as our ambassador

He calls himself Templar Knight
    But he doesn't understand wrong from right

We don't want him in our domain
    So please don't allow him to remain

You've gotta give him the boot
    Before his nonsense takes root

Or we'll huff and we'll puff
    Spend less on in-game gold and stuff

Basically, hurry up Travian Games, don't dally
    Get rid of him and give us back Meme and Cali!

Any additional rhyming couplets are welcome!

• TK

*cough* *cough* If you got another standard server to start up all these people would have something to spend their time on instead of highlighting your short comings *cough*

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

• i just dont think its fair, its causing me despair.
    i was getting gold for less it would be cheaper to play chess.
    two of the best are gone and still no uk1???

Happy does NOT speak for me. hes an absolute loon i swear.

• You spoke against the dictator. That's more than enough reason in his eyes. But I'm sure you'll be given a reason like, 'harassment' or 'death threats' won't be the first time abuse of power occurs by the hands of that individual.

They see me rolling
    They hating

• Ok we'll just to make sure nothing is misconstrued:

The reference to 'huff and puff' is generally related to the story of the wolf and the three pigs. You know, where the pigs inhabit homes made of a variety of different materials and the wolf tries to blow the houses down. To be clear, I am not suggesting we blow a house with TK inside it down.

Disclaimer: This is NOT a death threat.

• I've suggested we get rid of YajYaj plenty of times in our alliance Skype chat. He knows that's not a sinister plot to off him, but rather just to kick him from the chat.

At least, that's what we want him to think ;)

• you've got to give him the boot

Sounds very threatening to me, almost like corporal punishment!

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

• i make the ally chat entertaining kick me and youll have a mass muting on your hands ^^

Happy does NOT speak for me. hes an absolute loon i swear.

• a mass muting?
    Everyone giving SR the silent treatment, how did you work out his ONE weakness!!! ^^

• Once upon a midnight dreary, while I defended,
    weak and weary
    All these quaint and curious caps, arts and
    more
    While I nodded, nearly cutting, suddenly there
    Came a tutting
    As of someone with a hammer, hammering at my
    village door
    “Tis a fake,” I muttered, “hammering at my
    Village door----
    Only this… but something more.”
    Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the bleak
    December;
    And on the forum there was mhudson
    Manning the floor
    Eagerly I wished the morrow; - Templar Knight had sought
    to borrow
    From two of the friendly folk, not hollow --- hollow for the
    Lost mod role
    Nameless here for evermore

Please note, I liked mhudson, so don't red much into his mentioning, and I am fine with Templar Knight as far as I have seen. This is merely here for artistic purposes

Please also note, I wrote this properly, with spaces at the start of specific lines just like Poe did, but the forum will not show it.

• Cause any posts against it will be removed as well. Hence most don't see it. Ez.

You're lucky you got in time as this will be removed soon enough as well. Maybe we caught him sleeping

They see me rolling
    They hating

• When has anyone ever been banned for nothing?

Don't really know TK very well but never heard of this

I have, due to personal hate on me...But keep this thread civil and we may be allowed to keep it.

I was actually trying to communicate with the SCM about having a thread created where we could share our opinions about the current state of the forum, mostly the UK domain and the current staff problem...Was yet to recieve an answer when this thread popped up ^^

• So what you're saying is, spam this thread with Ugandan knuckles?

I wouldn't mind that, but would prefer if people actually kept this thread on topic, as it's the main reason a lot of people are currently quitting the game.