F&S numbers on different domains

• I think it maybe interesting for some people to see side by side statistics of different F&S servers. No conclusions on my side yet, just numbers. I have access to com and ru, below is statistics from those servers. Any other domains are welcome to participate, I am curious.

Ru server started on Sept 5th, com 2 weeks later on Sept 19th. It would be better to compare statistics for the same servers age but this is what i have now.

There are 3 alliances on com19 with previous experience on regional map type servers: TM, Fools and Bali-Go, each started different quad (no pre-server coordination as far as I know), with about 30 accounts (correct me if I am wrong) and each has 2 wings now. There were several small organized groups at the start, none managed as significant force mid server.

General statistics

How ru server started I will post if I get a summary from someone who plays there.

General statistics. Note, ru has 2x more registrations still even though com started at least with the same and may be higher.

Victory points

Com

Ru

I don't see what can change the winner of ru server at this moment, TM on com is also hard to beat now.

Population - players

Com

Ru

Population - alliances

Com

Ru

Here on com we definitely sim better.

Attack - players

Com

Ru

Attack - alliances

Com

Ru

Personal players attack rate is significantly higher on ru, I doubt com will catch up in 2 weeks. Combined alliance rate will likely be much closer in 2 weeks.

Defense - players

Com

Ru

Defense - alliances

Com

Ru

I think server's age explains difference in def rate, but we will see in 2 weeks.

Heroes, just to complement the picture

Com

Ru

and weekly robbers

Com

Ru

• I think there is a F&S server on each domain. Entered multiple travian domain and each of it has a Fire and Sand type server.
    Same goes for the anniversary server.

• I can contribute with statistic from .uk. Server has same age as .com.

General statistics

Not much difference between uk and com.

Victory points

I don't have much experience about this servers but it looks as it still is even between the two enemies in top. Wings to XDPX is DP and to Team is OGC if I remember right.

Population - players

Population - Alliances

Yes, com has been better on simming :D

Attack - Players

• Attack - alliances

Compared to ru and com the points is much lower here.

Defence - players

Defence - alliances

It's the same here very low compared to ru and com.

Heroes

Robbers this week

• As per request of ELE, here are the beta (com8) numbers:

General:

VP:

Population - players:

Population - alliances:

Attack - players:

Attack - alliances:

Defense - players:

Defense - alliances:

Heroes:

Robbers:

• Here are the final numbers for com8. It's worth keeping in mind that people were allowed two accounts for this server, which means that accounts on the server doesn't reflect total player amount as well as the other servers. A few players did drop off since the last count. I think in large part because the would-be outcome became pretty clear. On WW servers, people who've stayed all the way to the endgame usually stay for a WW hitting level 100, whereas on these VP servers, if they aren't that close, you can tell for sure who will be the winner just looking at the VP stats. This one could have been a close one though if other teams had even just slightly used their resources optimally for the last month, but hey, if they want to sit on 300k hammers when the server ends... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway:

Victory screen:

VP:

General:

Population - players:

Population - alliances:

Attackers - players:

Attackers - alliances:

Defense - players:

Defense - alliances:

Heroes: