Ex Crew accounts

• I have a question that I am hoping that either @Ameno or @Templar Knight can answer.

Why do ex crew get their accounts left with the profile page saying "ex crew" and history available for users to see, yet mine and Cali's accounts were closed completely?

Please don't take this the wrong way. I'm just curious to know why we don't get to be officially recognised as ex crew where all other previous staff do?

Here is Lemon's
    https://wbb.forum.travian.com/user/66436-lemond/?

Please can I have mine?

Stand out Award 2017 UK
    illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png

The post was edited 2 times, last by Mercedes ().

• Sure it's a mistake that they'll resolve asap, pretty sure that's the least they can do after all the years you've both spent volunteering!

• I'm sure it's just a mistake too :). I would like to be able to still see my history and the contributions I made while crew.

Stand out Award 2017 UK
    illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png

• Good question Mercedes and one that I would like an answer to as well.
    I think it's the least that should be done, a public apology for the way in which we were removed would also be appreciated...

• They were clearly not satisfied with the work you did for them for free...

And damn my old mod account even have the title aswell, thanks for that, whoever did it ^^

• Good question Mercedes and one that I would like an answer to as well.
    I think it's the least that should be done, a public apology for the way in which we were removed would also be appreciated...

People have been waiting for this for a long time - how it's not been done yet is beyond belief. It's clearly the first step for the community to respect the community managers again.

If my manager lost control of his team at work, he'd be gone. That's why they usually try and resolve the problems instead of just carrying on hoping it goes away.

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• People have been waiting for this for a long time - how it's not been done yet is beyond belief. It's clearly the first step for the community to respect the community managers again.

If my manager lost control of his team at work, he'd be gone. That's why they usually try and resolve the problems instead of just carrying on hoping it goes away.

• Deleting the accounts is really radical, it is like you want to forget the people who have done a good job for years. Really sad...

But it fits in with the whole unacceptable method of taking dedicated people out of the team without their knowledge - incomprehensible, the whole procedure

Phalanx - Turandot - Morgan Freeman -
    No Pasarán! - Tatum Fortuna -
    Luckmushrooms - CatDog

• Unfortunately we cannot discuss internal procedures.

What I can tell to you is that around March 2017 we started restructuring many internal procedures for what concerns Community Management and community activities. This changed also procedure in matter of account handling, this also changed due to the move to a new platform and to different set up (international more than local), therefore we merged also procedure which were different in other countries.

We also started having a look to many topic concerning the communities, community behavior, volunteers behavior and there for we had to take some decision in different direction.

Considering that by law we cannot disclose any of the decision made to the public, but only to the involved people, I close this thread.

I would also ask Cali and Meme to stop opening thread where they perfectly know we cannot publicly answer because of the privacy law. This will make them look like victims in front of the community, which is definetely not the case and is preventing us from giving trasparency and making look us bad only becase we are forced to respect the law.