problem with game after update

• hi, I have problem wit TT server, I played ok, than was update and after can do nothing in game... server com31 work ok after update but TT server not good for me ...please help ( i was clean cookies and not help ) X(

• I can't send resources in marketplace unless I use co-ordinates. If I type in my village name, say "01.Andromeda" it changes it to "1" which is someone else's village! Same for "06....." gets changed to "6"!

IGN is Scoot on all servers, all the time.

• Another ''mistake'' .
    The text is very blurry after fully load of the page.
    Before

After

You can see the difference. It's very bad for the eyes

• I am unable to see swords on accounts I am raiding
    in the map

no red/green or scout icon are coming

on top of that, some abandoned valleys where i am not raiding anymore are getting them
    SERIOUSLY TG CAN U PLEASE STOP WITH THESE UNTESTED UPDATES
    and let us play the game in peace

Also, reports text are made lighter, its hurting my eyes
    the new resource tile looks is very bad

• SERIOUSLY TG CAN U PLEASE STOP WITH THESE UNTESTED UPDATES

Why untested? This version is running on german servers since 23.01.18

With the same known bugs ... btw. seems to be no bugs, more features :evil:

Phalanx - Turandot - Morgan Freeman -
    No Pasarán! - Tatum Fortuna -
    Luckmushrooms - CatDog

• Please fix these bugs that I have so far found after the update:
    Market Place:
    1. The Market Place no more keeps the same target when you switch villages to send resources from different villages
    2. Plus account is really slow right now in giving you the autofill village targets (I write the entire village name and send it - then the suggestion opens)
    3. This guy Scoot from the other forums has reported this: "I can't send resources in marketplace unless I use co-ordinates. If I type in my village name, say "01.Andromeda" it changes it to "1" which is someone else's village! Same for "06....." gets changed to "6"!"

Village Overviews:
    1. When you remove a farm from farmlist through their village overview - the page reloads to your current village overview instead of the same village that you removed. I have multiple instances of farms - and I keep pressing the "back" button to go to the page

IGM:
    2. This has been here for a long while now - please fix this! When you go to the send box, open the igm and press reply to add to your previous message - the recipient is set to you and not the person you were talking with.

Map:
    1. When you open a coordinates like Karte?x=xx&y=yy, by changing the village, the page goes to your current village location instead of karte?newdid=(villagelink)&x=xx&y=yy
    If you do not want to fix the above - at least please enable the "add to farmlist" link for all villages even if they do not have a list linked to them. After the addition of edit button on the farms that says in which list and in which village the farm is located - a disabled farmlist button makes little sense.
    2.This bug reported by two players: Swords are no more visible on the map. Attacks/reinforcements etc, and if a target is being scouted.

I'll try to keep this thread updated with more bugs that I find

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• Why untested? This version is running on german servers since 23.01.18
    With the same known bugs ... btw. seems to be no bugs, more features :evil:

running with same known bugs?

are u serious
    u mean to say they launched a buggy version on us
    in middle of server with full knowledge of the bugs it will have ?

and if they cant fix it from 23:01... then what the point of even writing it here in forums
    they made it clear, they aint listening

• The answer of our german CM today was, that the developer are working as fast as they can to bring a bugfix - but the "known issues" are the same as I read here, yes.

• Marketplace: Coordinates disappear at village change.
    • Marketplace: Click on a resource-icon without function.
    • Autocomplete: Enter the first 3 instead of just the first 2 characters of the village name.
    • Card: The swords are not displayed correctly during troop movements.
    • Mobile: The card can not be pushed.
    • The escape key does not close popups anymore.
    • Meeting Place: Attack markers are not saved.
    • Farm List (Safari / FF): It is not possible to delete entries

(I hope google-translate brings the right translation for the bugs ^^)

Luckmushrooms - CatDog

• I can confirm the same issue relative to the marketplace as fnx wrote.. I'm forced to manually re enter the destination when I hop from one marketplace to the other. Plus the search function now works only from 3 letters upward.... seriously ??

And yes, I cleared the cookies ( just to make sure )

Marduk , R.Unite leader on old S5.com
    MCE member on s4.com
    Ass , Best/Nest on old s6.com
    Teoavo75 , Rep SW - now *****Rep - leader on s1.com , GF Hold member
    Teoavo75 , marduk , tiberius , nexus - SGR
    Drei - CWL

• I can't even select a text to copy it. And the text... it just blinds you.

1. The Market Place no more keeps the same target when you switch villages to send resources from different villages

It works if you go to the profile where the villages are shown, then choose the village where you want to transfer your resources.
    Or at least it works for me on chrome.

• It works if you go to the profile where the villages are shown, then choose the village where you want to transfer your resources.
    Or at least it works for me on chrome.

I'm not understanding what you mean

Marduk , R.Unite leader on old S5.com
    MCE member on s4.com
    Ass , Best/Nest on old s6.com
    Teoavo75 , Rep SW - now *****Rep - leader on s1.com , GF Hold member
    Teoavo75 , marduk , tiberius , nexus - SGR
    Drei - CWL

• I'm not understanding what you mean

1. Click on profile

2. Choose the village where you want to transfer your resources.

Then just switch villages and the coordinates will remain in the marketplace and you can send resources without writing coords over and over .

• If you join the village over the map or the profile and send the resources, you can change village and the target stays on mp. But if you take the village name or the cords, they are away after a change of marketplace.

Luckmushrooms - CatDog

• I think you're a missing the point here :| Changes are meant to improve something. Not to add 3 more steps to it

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro