What I'd rather have had the TG developers do instead of creating snow.

• What I'd rather have had the TG developers do instead of creating snow. 52

1. Gold for the ability to move buildings around in a chiefed villa without demo (34) 65%
    2. Bots get removed rather than rebuilding when catted (30) 58%
    3. Marketplace actually works right (27) 52%
    4. create a server to test stuff (like snow!!!) before its inflicted on the players mid game! (20) 38%
    5. Animated battles (8) 15%
    6. gold for 3 slots per villa (7) 13%
    7. a way to vote people off the island? (5) 10%

Suggestions from my team and friends, since apparently the developers are out of ideas.

Blackblade wrote:

and yet everyone seems to love her..It remains to be seen if this is out of fear and indoctrination or actual love

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

Clash wrote:

When those guys with hug-me coats show up, you go quietly...you have to be NUTS to run this bunch

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
    us3 - FWB Win

• LOL I didn't hate the snow! I do wonder how my crop fields are still equally productive given the snow, though. You'd think it would depress crop production at the very least, if not the others as well.

I have often wished for the ability to move my buildings around without complete demolition/rebuilds. I don't even need to chief to build it in the wrong slot ;). I second this option.

Looking at that account stats, either you don't know how to play, or you've decided to see how bad an account you can make..?

• I'd so pay gold for the ability to move a completed building!!!

Also several of my group have stated the animated snow causes serious lag when sending attacks.

Blackblade wrote:

and yet everyone seems to love her..It remains to be seen if this is out of fear and indoctrination or actual love

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

Clash wrote:

When those guys with hug-me coats show up, you go quietly...you have to be NUTS to run this bunch

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
    us3 - FWB Win

• Hi yes, I have a question. What do you mean by "gold for 3 slots per villa"? I might be missing context or something, but I don't understand, so I didn't vote for it!

You can have a temporary workaround by going to your profile, clicking the village you want to ship resources to, and hitting Send Merchants and making that a plus link. For example, a link to ship res to my cap:

Travian us1

It doesn't help for when you want to ship a certain amount of resources to a feeder that you don't normally ship resources to, though... Really it is mainly helpful in shipping res to a cap, hammer, or anvil villas that you use frequently.

Bully me and I'll blow up Del's cap

• Hi yes, I have a question. What do you mean by "gold for 3 slots per villa"?

One of my team requested that for gold you could have an extra expansion slot per villa.

Blackblade wrote:

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

Clash wrote:

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
    us3 - FWB Win

• How about no? :D Having 3rd slot (i.e. moving palace around) was on advanced skills list since ages and now you what to buy it? Not to mention Huns, they have it.

And how are animated battles better than animated snow?

Mods, please don't move this upstairs as community request, most suggestions are questionable at the very least.

• That is kinda the point of a POLL? Vote for what you want? I collected a variety of suggestions from various places. No one was forcing you to vote for an extra expansion slot, or animated battles, its what is known as a CHOICE. Look it up.

Blackblade wrote:

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

Clash wrote:

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
    us3 - FWB Win

• TG has tendency to come up with improvements that I personally, don't like. They also have tendency to read polls in the same manner they do testing. There is no way in your poll to vote against. So I am expressing my disagreement in comments.

• It's good to know you people take everything seriously.

You think "vote someone off the island" was serious?

That option was put in to make it blatantly obvious that this was a funsie kind of thing.

Apparently the "tongue-in-cheek" part of this went right over some people heads.

Blackblade wrote:

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

Clash wrote:

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
    us3 - FWB Win