Unreasonable amout of resources from farming, 1st day of tx3

• Hello, first of all, I havent played travian since 2013 and I have a lot of catching up. The thing is I cant comprehend how some people have already 100k+ in robberies. I even checked the oasis near them to find out that most of them is still occupied by large amount of animals and to defeat them it would take like 200+ clubs and still loosing like 40/50. Also oases have limited amount of resources and there is no way someone could do 100k+ in first day of the server. How is it done? Do they attack natars?

• If you ask them directly, they'll tell you that they are just so much better, have more skill/knowledge and in general a better understanding of the game.

But in reality, they have help. Simple as that. Such a shocker, I know.

/edit: I cannot even say that they are cheating because if you follow the official rule-interpretation of the forum-CM he told us that this rule:

§ 1. Account

• § 1.1 [...] An account must always be played for its own benefit. Accounts that exist solely for the benefit of other accounts may be permanently banned.

Doesn't really apply. Hence it is okay if you have 10 friends who push you all server long. And who only play their accounts for the main-accounts benefit. To provide billions of res.. totally acceptable behavior on .com

• If a "team" decides to push one player early it is not illegal. He probably has "many friends" who are clearing his oasis with cages and heroes while he collects resources without any casualties. So he might already have like 250-300 maces and is clearing 3 oasis simultaneously.

• well i am sure auction would have been opend by now and sell time near bidding.. so yeah if its over 100k dnt worry and do report.. its not like mh will ignore.. he will look at possibility so give your point of view about how it could have been done by them and if he can followthrough it then mh will sure take action.. :)

• If a "team" decides to push one player early it is not illegal. He probably has "many friends" who are clearing his oasis with cages and heroes while he collects resources without any casualties. So he might already have like 250-300 maces and is clearing 3 oasis simultaneously.

yeah I know that but the point is, the oases are not cleared, maybe 1 or two. And the mobs didnt simply respawn because I know how respawning work and these oases are clearly with the startup spawn of mobs with high tier, 50+ mobs. So even with help and caging oases, there is no way he could get 100k in first day of farming just oases, they dont give this much resources

• Respawing rate changed drastically since 2013 :) This amount is raided from oases maybe with alliance help, maybe with friends help, maybe with "friends" help. Who knows.

It's funny to see how server after server people use cheap tricks to be on the top.

Post was edited 2 times, last by ELE ().

• Well the only reasonable explanation I can see (because farming in 15x15 around their village is not the case) is that the person which holds the top1, (2x more resources than 2nd) simply made a shitload of accounts, only to clear oases near this multiaccounts then going with like 50 clubs to clear them from resources (thats why I dont see cleared oases directly near him)

• Wait for the Myr apologize-guy to appear and tell you that it is all legal because in theory all those accounts could be real people and then it wouldn't be prohibited.

• You haven't understand lopic right in the other thread... A good, a really good alliance will do this with cages - 59 for one or so... (not so stupid like the Heroes!)

79270bbef8675b2ce924b5eef65f97a4.png

...und Tschüss!

• Well the only reasonable explanation I can see (because farming in 15x15 around their village is not the case) is that the person which holds the top1, (2x more resources than 2nd) simply made a shitload of accounts, only to clear oases near this multiaccounts then going with like 50 clubs to clear them from resources (thats why I dont see cleared oases directly near him)

That is "friends". Pure violation.
    There are also friends (without quotation- marks). Real people who does not have time/desire/whatever to play a server but don't mind spend a weekend on it. Hidden violation, still bannable.
    Side thought - We should run a competition one day who can manage more :D If TG announce a server they plan to restart in 48 hours I am game :D
    Alliance help/cooperation also exists but negligible compare to other 2 for the top 3-5 people usually.

• wait until 'they' turn to direct villa raids of the, so called friends accs,
    no doubt if people seek hard enough they would find the silver smith on the server also, you know the guy that will sell you resources for cash.
    look for travian silver, or some such acc name, deep pockets will get you advantage in this game.

meanwhile we wait for our gold link from the failed start.

TG fail again

confidant there will be a roll back :rolleyes::D

• This is rly really bad.

If there is a person who owns an army before 3 days of server (1 day in 3x, whatever), because "friends" help, so the rules is bullcrap - and that's all. And look guys, that's happens in every server.

TG, you MUST do something...

Post was edited 1 time, last by Templar Knight: edit swear word ().