Over Modding.

• @Lemon

How the system works: The warning adds some points which do not result in immediate suspension from forum if it was a single violation of the forum rules over time. (well, not every warning works like that, but we're talking about most common ones for the users - like bad words / swearing). Those points have expiration date and after some time if user doesn't violate any rules, they got removed. So, if some user forgets in a few months that some expressions here are not tolerated and uses them again, he won't get banned even though he'll get a warning.

However, if the user broke the rules several times within short period of time, each new warning will result in suspension from forum. This is exactly what happened to you.

Exactly same proceeding was on the old forum as well. It could differ from the community to the community, therefore number of points and how long player is suspended from forum for certain actions has been reconsidered and mostly became less strict.

There might be questions, which I'd rather answer straight away. I won't post exact tables how many points max you can have in order not to get banned etc, because I honestly don't want users to count days and points and go on forum with another deliberate violation when the previous one expires.

The last but not the least. I am open to constructive dialogues with the community, but only if this is done in a polite and friendly manner. If it's somehow real, then I am sure we can live without warnings / suspensions / bans at all.

Ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• Hello Ameno,
    if you are in contact with the WBB-developers - can you also ask for a plugin to ignore other members here in the forum? The old forum has had this function and sometimes it is better to ignore a "stupid" writer, than feel provocated to a new (most also stupid) answer... If I'am not wrong, there exist a plugin for this - we ask therefore in the german section, too.

Thank you.

I'll try to find out about that, too. I wouldn't raise hope, though. If they don't have something ready for that I can't guarantee that we'll receive it fast enough, but I'll ask anyway.

Ameno.png

• @Ameno

I know how the warning/banning system works, and also how many points are needed to get banned, since one of your mods were nice enough to share that :)

@Mod Deadpool Is that a double post I can see above? You know what to do. ;)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lemon ().

• Than we're on the same page, which is good. Yes, I forgot that you used to be a moderator, so, I'd say that it was me (indirectly) who shared that with you a while ago. :)

Ameno.png

• Than we're on the same page, which is good. Yes, I forgot that you used to be a moderator, so, I'd say that it was me (indirectly) who shared that with you a while ago. :)

No no, someone else shared it with me, today actually...But yes, I was already aware of how it works :)

And I used to be a moderator? Time flies I guess ;)

• I think a very long time ago there was a there was a list even stating how many points which penalty will award you and how many points are needed for a certain admin action to happen.

• How is the Beckhams inappropriate?
    How is the Wimbledon team inappropriate?
    How is Fry from futurama inappropriate?

If it's off-topic and spam, it's inappropriate.
    So yes, a rogue Beckham/Wimbledon/Futurama/etc. pic which has NOTHING to do with the thread is indeed inappropriate.

• If it's off-topic and spam, it's inappropriate.So yes, a rogue Beckham/Wimbledon/Futurama/etc. pic which has NOTHING to do with the thread is indeed inappropriate.

So will we see tintin get a ban then for the GIF he posted above? Or will we continue to see your bias inconsistency and incompetence?

• Fansites are allowed as long as they adhere to TG fansite guidelines. There is a new fansite available and this was mentioned a short while ago, in another thread. The links to which have been removed for some reason. No rules were broken, the posts were not inflammatory nor derogatory so why?

• If it's off-topic and spam, it's inappropriate.So yes, a rogue Beckham/Wimbledon/Futurama/etc. pic which has NOTHING to do with the thread is indeed inappropriate.

Every Beckham MJ posted had a caption relating it to the topic of the post, you banned someone because you didn't like them really didn't you. Go on, tell everyone what you think of the players on this domain and be honest for a change. You and yours have nothing but contempt for us and continue to show it at every opportunity.

• As above ^ I posted Beckhams with messages relating to the topic , if there was no picture there it wouldn't have been claimed to be spam or off topic. Abuse of power by the MOD team that don't care about the domain. The worst thing is no-one is even remotely surprised by it.

• Hello Everyone

Yes some of the pics were removed but it was done as they were reported by other forum members.

Others pics were left as they violated no rules.

• I just reported your post, so it should be removed because other people reported it.

The way you've written your post it sounded like even if it's on topic, if someone woke up on the wrong foot and reported your post it gets removed regardless.

I assume you get the point. If people do report something they should give a valid reason for it and not some random crap admins then think ''k, that's good 'nough for me''.

• You reported my post but it does not contain any violations so it will not be removed and does not need an edit.
    Not all posts that are in violation do get removed if a simple edit can be done.

So as mods you have to decipher between the 2 and deal with the posts that have the violations, do an edit if needed and accept the ones that are okay and move on.

When in doubt we disable and ask TG if we need to.

So yes when we receive a report we read it and see if it does indeed violate any rules.