Guess the Player Game UK29

• Hello,

This thread has been popular in previous servers, so let's give it a try here.

Just post a picture that gives a clue towards a top 200 player's name. Whoever guesses correctly get's to go next.

As simple as that!

Let's start with an easy one;

Good luck,

Lag

I’m not good-looking. I used to be but not anymore. Not like Robert Taylor. What I have got is I have character in my face. It’s taken an awful lot of late nights and drinking to put it there. When I go to work in a picture, I say, ‘Don’t take the lines out of my face. Leave them there'
    - Humphrey Bogart

Anglosphere 6 - Salacious B Crumb

• 2nd picture to help with the answer...

I’m not good-looking. I used to be but not anymore. Not like Robert Taylor. What I have got is I have character in my face. It’s taken an awful lot of late nights and drinking to put it there. When I go to work in a picture, I say, ‘Don’t take the lines out of my face. Leave them there'
    - Humphrey Bogart

• OK, so maybe we started a little too hard!

The answer is 'Flying Finn'

The Moomins are probably the most famous thing out of Finland that doesn't drive a Formula One car - and they are flying on the book cover!

Jussi Jääskeläinen was the Finnish national team goalkeeper, and in the picture he is also flying (well... diving!)

I will try an easier one a little later, unless someone else wants to try first!

Lag

- Humphrey Bogart

• If is was on the server I would have given that a good go :D i might just start an account to join in :P

• Hi Milesias,

Thanks for joining in!

I would guess 'Black Panther' from POTC (#8 in pop at present)

Lag

- Humphrey Bogart

• Try this one then...

Good luck,

Lag

- Humphrey Bogart

• Well guessed Cae,

Your turn now,

Lag

- Humphrey Bogart

• Could it be 'Madman' from AA (#66 highest pop) ?

Lag

- Humphrey Bogart