Guess the Player Game UK29

• Love the picture!

I am going to go for Beer Gogless (can't find one called Beer Goggles!)

Lag

I’m not good-looking. I used to be but not anymore. Not like Robert Taylor. What I have got is I have character in my face. It’s taken an awful lot of late nights and drinking to put it there. When I go to work in a picture, I say, ‘Don’t take the lines out of my face. Leave them there'
    - Humphrey Bogart

Anglosphere 6 - Salacious B Crumb

• I am at work until late tonight, anyone else want to try

Lag

I’m not good-looking. I used to be but not anymore. Not like Robert Taylor. What I have got is I have character in my face. It’s taken an awful lot of late nights and drinking to put it there. When I go to work in a picture, I say, ‘Don’t take the lines out of my face. Leave them there'
    - Humphrey Bogart

• OK, so as no-one else jumped in, I will take my turn...

uploaded photo

Good luck,

Lag

- Humphrey Bogart

• Hi Milesias,

Yes it would - I looked after him a few times when he stayed in the hotel I work in, really nice guy!

Your turn,

Lag

- Humphrey Bogart

• I’ll go!

Could it be 'Big Ron' !!

Lag

- Humphrey Bogart