A Valentine Card contest

• Dear players!

There is long lasting tradition in the Travian Lands: if someone wants to offer a peace, they send a dove with an olive branch, and if someone wants to express their feelings, they send a card in the shape of a heart.

Today we are happy to announce our traditional Valentine card contest! Create a Valentine card and post it in this thread till 10 am GMT+1 16.02.2018!
    A Valentine card can be in any form – a short love message from the fearless Haeduan to the beautiful Roman heroine, a heart-shaped postcard, or even a small video – anything that reflects 2 main topics – St. Valentine’s day and Travian: Legends.

The most creative valentine cards will win amazing prizes.
    Each player can take part in this contest more than once, but can win only one prize.
    Contest information:

Start Date / Time: 13.02.2018 – 10:00 GMT+1
    End Date / Time: 16.02.2018 – 10:00 GMT+1
    Winners announced on: 16.02.2018
    Winner chosen: By Travian Team
    1st Place 100 Gold
    2nd and 3rd place 50 Gold
    To be entitled to win you need to: Write your in-game nickname and server in the same message together with your answer.
    Voucher valid only in The UK community
    Voucher valid until 31/12/2019
  • I would like to express my love and gratitude towards the travian team who takes their time to set up such a nice event that I can participate in. Unfortunately I’m still waiting for uk1 to be announced and I’m not allowed to participate unless I’m playing on a server.

• I'd like to proclaim my true and undying love towards the elephants in this game. Much like the hard to find, elusive true love that requires every ounce of your being to achieve and maintain of the real world such are the elephants of this game. You will scour through endless tinder profiles (Oasis) to find the right one, you will spend imaginable amounts of wealth on gifts (Cages), you will spend sleepless nights being jealous (Worried someone else might steal your elephants before you) but once you have the right one (Elephant safely in the village) it will all be worth it. Because your true love (Elephants) will make you feel as if the world is finally right and you will are safe with them.

I love you my elephants. <3

Username: Seyfti
    Server: uk6

The post was edited 1 time, last by Seyfti ().

• To my Valentine...

Your hero is attractive

Your growth is super active

Your crannys deny me my raid spoils

My raids, your trap's foils

You're in my 7 x 7 in defiance

You and me lets start an alliance <3

• We have our winners for this contest and they are as follows......

1st place - Storm Striker wins 100 gold
    2nd place - Vespasian79 wins 50 gold
    3rd place - Killer wins 50 gold

WIM will also win 30 gold for having the most likes

Congratulations to all our winners

I will send the gold to the winners in the form of a gold voucher to your forum accounts.