SW (Seriously Wacky) Vs Comx

• War is what we seek and reports is what we all desire so in this thread all the important battle reports related to the meta SW (Seriously Wacky) will be posted.

We are a bunch of indians who played previous comx winter round as |SE| and this time we have invaded the ground with our own team and pals from all around the globe :D yes we are international baybay!
    The name Seriously Wacky is picked from our core team which wrecked havoc for many rounds on inx but retired later on.

First set of reports SW vs SAW (ENJOY)
    Tag: Warm up
    Planner: Panda
    Details: 4 account were faked and def was diverted to main account leaving others defenseless

Converter - Battle reports Travian

SW wrote:

The main trait of man driving the modern "free" world,
    pride is what we want, blood and death is what we get,
    war is us and we are war for we are Seriously Wacky

• since the attacker feels scared to show his offensive troops (xxxx :D )

may the defensive accounts/alliance please show the real reports?

• since the attacker feels scared to show his offensive troops (xxxx :D )

may the defensive accounts/alliance please show the real reports?

Let’s give the imagination some room ;)

• Last round people got good at sharing all numbers. Keep it up people.
    And just as a reminder:
    All data can be shared from reports. Without permissions and so on. So post all you want. :)

• We are a bunch of indians who played previous comx winter round as |SE| and this time we have invaded the ground with our own team and pals from all around the globe :D yes we are international baybay!
    The name Seriously Wacky is picked from our core team which wrecked havoc for many rounds on inx but retired later on.

Just show whole report you twit. The defender saw the attack, so not like it is hidden.. duh.

SOME of you are Indian.... I would hazard less than 30% are Indian. :D

• I like the initiative BW but please full reports ^_^

Will try my best to post full reports from now onwards :D actually posted full here also but the owner felt bad :P

• BATTLE REPORTS POST #2

SW vs LAGS (Shadows Confed)
    Tag: Attack on Kaala
    Details: Cata attempt on Kaala to clear him out in the Greyzone

Converter - Battle reports Travian

Today we have witnessed one of the first acts of teamwork! In what will be a long glorified set of battles.

• hitandrun definitely had the strategy right, by hitting right after the natars landed. just a few seconds apart. but that was enough to get a little defense in the village. thanks to the team for timing the defense well.

• Looks like I am missing all the fun .. Great going SW

• You should change your ally name as ''SERIOUSLY HACKY'' ;)