SW (Seriously Wacky) Vs Comx

• every word spoken has an explanation

"HACKY''
    on what context you said this..... also should have an explanation for that posted . Would you mind to explain what you really meant Sir ?

• Meh... Based on all the blathering in Spam chat, I wold hazard a in of at least 50 players actually playing. And based on the 5 people I have had to message about farms and conquers in the past week, who could barely speak english there is a load that aren't in skype as well.

Always some useless and can't lay cheaters, but to be honest, there is probably a lot less in SW than I originally thought.

• @morgasshk_AU
    i know few players of SW personally.
    and i was sitters of those accounts for few hours and days.
    i saw everything was fine.
    and those accounts are still at top 40.

but, they are also not able to adjust with that much Multies coordination. they couldn't get better Artefacts yet.

these Multies users are playing unfair with their own players too.

now, we know this.
    we can have our own PDs through different IPs and use Bots in starting. and if, we buy gold there. then so many players are willing to play those accounts. we can use them till we feel safe. after that kick them change password and set bot again. and start finding new Pets.
    and best part is MH can't detect it.

these PDs are 100% trusted. because, owner is one person. they provide defense. they provide Bounty as Uganda did. and they keep our important Artefacts.

if, you are playing fair. then, now find what is your position and what is your role in SW. how much bigger assets are you for SW.

our players was spending 14+ hours everyday. had sitters and duals.
    when they found problem in real life they asked for more sitters.
    we played hard. but, we can't play unfair like them.

i came back after long break. i was seeking those fun.
    searching each farms though maps. scouting, crops locking and Conquering. That was fun.

now things looks like. Robots are playing.
    but these Bots not gonna have fun. we had fun and we will have fun again and again.
    and these cheaters will come and check their investments 1 hours in morning and 1 hour in night.
    they will have WW. but, without fun. lol

• are you sharing your experience or just got panic becoz of getting hammered by SW

Resting in peace !!! Don't disturb the devil.
    :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

• are you sharing your experience or just got panic becoz of getting hammered by SW

Honestly im kinda getting a bit bored in the server atm dueu to lack of hammering. Not that i want to get my acc deleted by SW, but i feel like i havent been hammered as much by SW as i should have. Feel like all allies more or less holding hands and there isnt any spies or drama or arties stolen or accounts deleted via catas or much going on right now = / Would be more fun server if there was more allies that are fighting each other imo, instead of practically every continent belonging to 1 alliance and them probably also being friendly with all adjacent guilds because they are depressed dueu to SW multibots = /

• Honestly im kinda getting a bit bored in the server atm dueu to lack of hammering. Not that i want to get my acc deleted by SW, but i feel like i havent been hammered as much by SW as i should have. Feel like all allies more or less holding hands and there isnt any spies or drama or arties stolen or accounts deleted via catas or much going on right now = / Would be more fun server if there was more allies that are fighting each other imo, instead of practically every continent belonging to 1 alliance and them probably also being friendly with all adjacent guilds because they are depressed dueu to SW multibots = /

so you mean only you guys are best players of travian is it ? if other do better then you that mean they are cheater isn't it ? same on you guys please grow up btw could you please give me your ign then i can take some villa of yours :p

Resting in peace !!! Don't disturb the devil.
    :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

• so you mean only you guys are best players of travian is it ? if other do better then you that mean they are cheater isn't it ? same on you guys please grow up btw could you please give me your ign then i can take some villa of yours :p

I never sayd i am best player or my alliance or anyone is best or better than others. I started the server 5 days late and playd casually half of the server without any duals and barely using gold untill later when i got 2 duals and we wanted to try a bit harder cause game wasnt going so bad despite lack of effort up to that point, im not delusional saying my account is great or even good cause its not lol, it could be way better.

That being sayd there is no point trying to deny some SW players have lots of bots, maybe its not cordinated by the ally and they are giving bad rep to others i dont know and dont claim to.

Here is link to my capital if you want to send an attack. (account name is Shini)

Travian comx

• now, we know this.
    we can have our own PDs through different IPs and use Bots in starting. and if, we buy gold there. then so many players are willing to play those accounts. we can use them till we feel safe. after that kick them change password and set bot again. and start finding new Pets.
    and best part is MH can't detect it.

oh wow! i didnt know this. so this is what u keep doing every server?

what makes u think that we arnt working just as hard? if not more? u dont know the things we have to deal with. so dont go around shouting! our troops starve, we scout and raid, keep attacking, faking, look for duals and sitter, change our game plan cos we are busy. so next time u want to shout out, back it up with proof. and not with pictures of same sec attacks. a lot of people know how its done.

• I don't think SW are using bots . I have played with them previously for couple of servers too.. not by owner name but by acnt I didn't see any bots running any SW acnt. Ofc I can't say outside of SW alliance for those servers... But personally I feel it's too hard to play more than one acnt as solo players.. I can't even sit for others and can't ask sitters cause I don't want anyone to ruin what I do normally..

• Guys keep the crying apart . No one has a logical proof of what they saying ... All it shows is frustration of non performance .

if I was you I would delete rather than keep crying like a baby ,,

all of you speaking against SW are those who never played Indian Speed server INX or any worthy opponents for that matter .... and don't know whats each round of Inx (what used to be ).

so just delete .... and save us from your pathetic condition .

talk logical.... Crap even my farm message .. you and your talks have 0 value to be frank to all Sw'ians. We will win the server in record time ... If you can do anything do it ... just keep the bull Sh*t apart ..

* ENJOY THE GAME *

Look Ma NO hands :thumbup:

Post was edited 2 times, last by ALADDDIN ().

• In the same post you both deny that u guys have thousands of multibots on this server, yet couple phrases later you say thats how it is in india and we should just live with it and stop whining.

No, cheating is wrong and travian should put a little bit more effort in detecting multibots/multis and a bit less in editing comments and censoring words.

@Templarknight

• Cheaters are losers who fail at life.

Winning a game by cheating is a hollow victory.

However, forever in gaming there has been the "they are cheating, hacked, 1337 k-rad hacksaw skillz" by people who are less than awesome thinking that no one could possibly be better than them when it is a distinct possibility.

• Cheaters are losers who fail at life.

Winning a game by cheating is a hollow victory.

However, forever in gaming there has been the "they are cheating, hacked, 1337 k-rad hacksaw skillz" by people who are less than awesome thinking that no one could possibly be better than them when it is a distinct possibility.

Fair point, im asuming you arent playing this spesific server tho?

• In the same post you both deny that u guys have thousands of multibots on this server, yet couple phrases later you say thats how it is in india and we should just live with it and stop whining.

No, cheating is wrong and travian should put a little bit more effort in detecting multibots/multis and a bit less in editing comments and censoring words.

@Templarknight

OMG where was it mentioned thats how its done in India? please enlighten me!

@Templarknight

You complain about those who break rules yet break the rules by posting images and words that are not allowed.

You can't tell others to follow the rules and then not follow them yourself.

:|

• You complain about those who break rules yet break the rules by posting images and words that are not allowed.

You can't tell others to follow the rules and then not follow them yourself.

:|

I use memes that u dont approve of, and they have thousands of bots on the server. Cheating in the game and getting thought policed in forum chat isnt really the same thing is it?

Server is just full of of their bots that entire screens just 100% only bot accounts. Every one in this picture for example is gaul bot that makes def for them, all same pop all build same time same crannys size same names etc, then they also made thousands of highe pop villages that they make next to them so they can farm/chief, sometimes too blatantly like in the gase of uganda with hundreds of villages in 400 400 that only he can farm etc. Accounts that havent been in top 10 raiding ever since start of server, and then next week they are rank 1 raider with 5 times the loot of top 10 raider etc.

• You do realize that forum moderators do not affect the game servers right? Templar Knight moderates the forum and does not act as a multihunter in game. So constantly berating him for not doing a job he has no capability of doing is a little extreme. You have been told multiple times that if you have proof of in game violations to take them to the multihunters in game that have the ability to act on them. So seriously, follow the system that is in place and get your proof to the right people.

• Fair point, im asuming you arent playing this spesific server tho?

Wrong, i am currently playing (not very well, but more due to lack of attention than lack of any cheating methods. lol)
    And I am in SW. I see the chat, I see the players talking. Many of whom have been mentioned on these forums time and time again.

And yes, some are cheaters. However, 95% of the other in chat slam the bejesus out of them and do not condone their bollocks. I stand by my initial comments on cheaters and are my same sentiments I have had for over 10 years playing this game.

A number have been removed both from alliance and chat for openly admitting to cheating etc.

In reference to your screen shots of those useless and idiotic bot accounts, I would hazard a 99% chance these are silver farming bots and they have no relation to other legitimate players on the server. Some people (hai komradez) seem to view this as a money making opportunity as opposed to your usual multi account or bot cheater.

Most of the cheating (in my opinion) I have seen in the past few Comx rounds are 1. The dodgy and annoying hordes of BS villages with stupid names and nonsense names that I personally believe have no relation to anyone actually playing and are just silver farming, 2. Multi accounts set up for raiding - however I believe many of these end up being semi played, then friendly farmed and then conquered, which is quite annoying as some of it comes under the very ambiguous "Account must be played to it's own benefit" line. and 3. Scripting and automated playing aids.

It is almost unanimous that entire servers hate the dodgy 2000+ player drops with these dodgy silver farmers...

All I can say is any alliance I have ever been leader of or part leader of, anyone caught cheating would be punted, farmed and reported to MH.