PLEASE REMOVE THOSE BANNED THINGS FROM MAP

• DO YOU WANT BANNED BOT ACCOUNTS REMOVED FROM MAP 45

1. Y (42) 93%
    2. N (3) 7%

firstly, @Templar Knight , if you have any power on this, use it, force it, i kindly ask, because this became frustrating enormously. i opened 50 accounts in a row all 50 banned, also they are filling all inactive finders which makes adding 10 farms to the list 3 hour job, not to mention that map is working when it wants to work and from time to time it just does meh when i want to click sth

so lets have a poll

and please write to TG, this is unplayable, after we tolerated this restart and downtimes, this truly should not ruin the game anymore

best

Sale

When i grow up i want to be Jaruby

bax - g&br, AGRICOLA TEAM, King Kong, LiMun
    hrx - Haile Selassie
    rsx - BamBam, AGRICOLA TEAM
    dex - Tanjur
    hr1 - Trevor, CharlieSheen
    hr2 - Vidi Pasa, Disperadun
    cz20 - Kenny McCormic
    comx - fedjagurabi (Summer 2017), Tricky Martin(Fall 2017), Q3K (Spring 2018), Krtola&Sale (Fall 2018)

• i agree.. even when i dnt rob :P those banned accounts should have time limit on being bad for long time.. for speed 96 hours should be too much to finish dilogue and get to work.. excluding some exception...

• Its even just bloody annoying for taking up a bunch of 4446 spots near my spawn and cap... I prefer to settle first 8 on 4446 and thus all fill at same rate... Now got a lot of crappy uneven vils. lmao.

Totally agree... The rules in regards to timeframes for obvious Bot accounts need to be changed. The whole "give people 2 weeks to contact" is a stupid measure. 48 hrs on speed. 96 on slow.

If they aren;t logging in within that time it is obvious an unplayed account there to strip silver or be a multi account or something like that...

• I see some progress, not sure did 2 weeks passed or what, but i got some villas around opened, map looks better now, keep going TG, we might be able to do the list this week

hrx - Haile Selassie
    dex - Tanjur
    cz20 - Kenny McCormic
    comx - fedjagurabi (Summer 2017), Tricky Martin(Fall 2017), Q3K (Spring 2018), Krtola&Sale (Fall 2018)

• Screenshot by Lightshot

there we go, fresh batch, and look at the spawn place, ridiculous

i also wonder who are the geniouses who voted no on this poll, i would like to reward them with some ress or gold or sth so pls contact me via message here, you are the true heroes

hrx - Haile Selassie
    dex - Tanjur
    cz20 - Kenny McCormic

• Hello Tricky Martin

You can bet I will forward this in this weeks report.

Also be sure to report all those accounts you opened so MH can take care of those for you.
    This will give evidence for your crusade. Seriously :|

Do not think any of us are fond of those who feel the need to cheat on a simple browser game.

• its not cheating, guy is probably selling that crap, i respect the business enthusiasm, but this went too far, i could take 3 days just to report one batch, and when i would be close to the end another would show up

this was below 12k this morning, and i hardly doubt that 1k players just came to comx like that :D

anyhow, i am also setting the reward for first to give me working and accurate inactive finder

hrx - Haile Selassie
    dex - Tanjur
    cz20 - Kenny McCormic

• hey tk boss what about asking for picture verification which u had when server was restarted (before u restarted again) for couple of time like in start then after 1 hour then 2 hours in batches even when in game players are.. i mean if its possible.. but not for player who are over a week and have settled second villa.. if player is single villa keep asking picture verifcation randomly.. if it is possible without creating any bug and ruining server i mean..

• In regards to accounts that are banned, it might be useful if there is some sort of indicator on map. That way you don't waste time clicking on them.

Obviously removal is better but this would help alleviate the issue of searching for farms while the ban/delete process takes place.

Former Anglosphere Ambassador 2019-2020

• Banned account vanishes after 15 days of inactivity, I guess. Maybe this time could be only 1 week or less.

An indicator on map would be useful as well.

• 48 hrs on speed. gone, delete, remove. Or natar them.

This whole crap about waiting for a response. FFS, if no one responds within 48 hrs on speed, they. are. not. playing...

Change the terms and conditions, we all sign it blindly anyway. lol

• 48 hours is an extremely short period of time... does not matter if a commom player plays daily, TG have to think about beginner players. They generally are inactive AND do not know about rules - banned people who does not exactly cheating.

Imagine if you are a noob player in a game world, and becomes inactivy for a "short" period like 3 or 4 days and *poof* your account vanishes. And. you. dont. even. know. why. I would get mad and curse this game.

You have to be careful deleting an account, even if it is banned.

• 48 hrs on speed. gone, delete, remove. Or natar them.

This whole crap about waiting for a response. FFS, if no one responds within 48 hrs on speed, they. are. not. playing...

Sitter could be running the account while owner is away, and MH won't talk to anyone but the owner. But yeah obvious bot accounts should be removed faster - big difference from a player with a single account that runs a script to do some stuff, and then those silver/res/def selling bot armies.

• 48 hours is an extremely short period of time... does not matter if a commom player plays daily, TG have to think about beginner players. They generally are inactive AND do not know about rules - banned people who does not exactly cheating.

Imagine if you are a noob player in a game world, and becomes inactivy for a "short" period like 3 or 4 days and *poof* your account vanishes. And. you. dont. even. know. why. I would get mad and curse this game.

You have to be careful deleting an account, even if it is banned.

We. Are. Talking. About. Banned. Accounts...

Not just simple inactivity.

ONLY accounts that are banned for being multi/bot/silver scammer/advertiser/other related scumbuckets.

• We. Are. Talking. About. Banned. Accounts...
    Not just simple inactivity.

ONLY accounts that are banned for being multi/bot/silver scammer/advertiser/other related scumbuckets.

Yes, I know. But you didn't get my point.

If the owner is away for a couple of days, and got banned during this days, so he simply lost his account? You must consider the activity/inactivity of the players.

Set a deadline to solve a ban does not seems fair to me. If you are a noob and/or inactive player and get banned, you will lost your acc if there is a deadline like that. A noob player needs a time to understand what wrong he did, talk to multihunter, understand the rules of the game, and accept his punishment. The "noob don't read rules before play" stuff. And this sort of people are just noobs, no cheating indeed.

Even if you are a casual/active player, this deadline is dangerous. It would work as an unfair persuasive pressure, forcing players/multihunters to accept punishments instead dealing with a case justly. The scales of justice will be unbalanced.

And if you bought some gold, but had a problem with your payment, GAME OVER. You won't fix this before a week.

An account must not be deleted because this. The only way to delete an account must be: punishment accepted OR inactivity.

As I said before, banned account vanishes after 15 days inactive. Maybe this time could be shortened. And a indicator on map would be useful as well.

• Without straying too far into prohibited conversation. In general it would be helpful if the process to resolve bans of any kind could be faster. I'm not talking about any sort of deadline, simply the customer service team working more efficiently and effectively. A particular case comes to mind from someone I know, last year it took somewhere between 6-8 weeks to resolve the situation. Now I realize they were not fully invested, nor do I know the specifics what was said, when etc. But from a general customer service perspective that would seem to be a bit absurd, especially when the punishment in question was relatively clear for the type of violation. A period of that length will turn off even the most dedicated player from playing at that point.

By adding the map indicator for banned accounts, more swift resolution by customer service/MH, and perhaps a reduction in the 15 day inactive rule for banned accounts to say 8 days, I think would be satisfactory resolution of the problem at hand. I assume deletion is a manual process, so for example if a player tells the MH they will be on vacation for 10 days, the 8 day rule could be overridden. I

An additional thought would be adding another segment to the SQL dump. This way inactive search tools can tell you if a player is banned. Obviously the information could become outdated in the 24 hrs between updates but would provide an additional safeguard to limit the frustration and concern that started this thread.

A slightly separate idea would revolve around avoiding certain accounts in the first place like the silver bots etc. If they don't make it to the server, there is no account that needs to be banned. However this would probably be the hardest to implement and is something all gaming companies struggle with. I would assume that the age and ramshackle nature of the coding is also an inhibiting factor.

Former Anglosphere Ambassador 2019-2020

• Well put and I get your point.

And yes, for noob mistakes, certainly need to retain new players and not dump them too quickly...

However there does need to be SOMEthing done about the regular thousand+ account drops that have nonsense names, are not being played and then all banned en masse.

I grant you a lot of my posting is intense frustration at taking what small time I have to actually go and review everyone in my 28x28 and finding less than 20 actual players amongst hundreds of banned bot/multi account. Makes for some cr.appy raiding. lol

However, a marker of some sorts on map, and if as mentioned above it is worked into the SQL file, then hopefully will also translate the "banned" status to Getter as well, then all the better.

It appears TK is taking note of this, and therefore, it is a good discussion ;) Thaks for your patience with my often thick head :D

• I agree with you! Something have to be done and it is a good discussion, no problem ;)

When I was a multihunter in BR server, 9 or 10 years ago, I suggested something but I don't remember why that was not accepted.

The suggestion is:

If a player owns 2 or more accounts and get banned, multihunter could set a punishment for this case - for exemple 25% + delete multi (or something like this, whatever) and this punishment request is sent to the player (to all of his accounts) who can accept or decline.

This request is also sent to e-mail accounts, with something like a code.

To accept the punishment: player choose one account wich want to keep, pick the code in his e-mail and confirm the punishment request inside his game account, in a box - using the code that was sent to e-mail account, for security. He must use the code sent to e-mail account of that account wich he want to keep. He must do this in every banned account - accepting the request.

Accepting this punishment request, the main account get penalties and get unlocked automatically. Multi accounts vanishes automatically.

This could be done for any case, not only for multi.

This system would make multihunter work easier, accelerate the process for players, and helping in this problem.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Leoric ().