Stealing resources from Oasis

• Hi Guys,

I'm looking to steal an oasis from an opponent of mine.

I spied his oasis and i can see that the craft is 0 and there are a lot of resources. Then i started wondering... When you assault an oasis and you steal the resources, are you stealing from the village that owns it or you are just stealing some random resources from the oasis that no one can use?

Any help?

• It's from the oasis that owns it. I belive it's only 10% of what the village has stored.

Anglosphere 6- F. Charcutier

COM1- Foleys Folly

US1- Chef Follardi

US3- Folito Lopez

• Keep in mind, that you need 10 min pauses between raids on that specific oasis. After every 10 min you can steal the 10% from the villa, if less than 10 min you simply get nothing.

• Keep in mind, that you need 10 min pauses between raids on that specific oasis. After every 10 min you can steal the 10% from the villa, if less than 10 min you simply get nothing.

This is a good point. If you plan on raiding it can be helpful to know how oases work, because it's pretty unintuitive. When an oasis is first raided, up to 10% of the resources not covered by crannies are removed from the village. From the exact second onward, 1% is readded to the oases every minute. ie if a village has 1000 resources left unguarded by a cranny after the oasis is raided, after one minute, 10 will be available, then after 2 minutes, 20, and so on. What this means is that you shouldn't send two oases raids expecting to carry away more, as the first raid will reset the counter to 0% and you may actually end up with less if the first raid cannot carry all the resources available.

On defense, this is something that can be easily manipulated, as if any resources at all are stolen, the counter will reset to 0%. As a result, many defend their oases by sending two of their own troops to raid their oasis less than 60 seconds before the attack lands. Then, the raider will get nothing because the counter is still at 0% when the attack lands. If you ever get no resources from an oasis raid, this is likely what is going on and you will need to catch them offline to get resources.

• Not 1% per minute, but it's literally blocked for 10min. You get nothing for until the 10min are over. :D

I'm pretty sure it's 1%.

Either that, or Travian Answers has been lying to me for years and I've been wasting 9 min per oasis snipe. Either is honestly possible, let me test it :D

I'll be back in an hour.

• It's 1% per minute and it's something I always tell newbies - you don't need to defend oases most of the time, just hit your oasis with a raid inside one minute of the enemy's raid and it'll reset to give them 0 bounty.

..And that is the Final Word.