UK1

• So have GG and Betrayed started knocking lumps out of each other yet? Also CTL and FOX?

Simfest in the NW woop woop :saint:

My artefacts bring all the heroes to my yard

• Simfest? Didn't you start crying and building troops because you started getting destroyed by roughly 6.8 clubs? :D

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• Censorship is an increasing thing these days. George Orwell was spot on.

I'm not sure online gaming was what he was talking about lol!

Any decent attacks yet? It's shaping up to be an interesting one. Hoping for fireworks before arties this time haha!

US6 2018 Krakan_Killer (AA)
    UK3 2018 knock.knock. (MM)
    UK1 2018 _Subotai (Losers)

• Sorry Nutlet but as I have attempted to say multiple times, I will not be doing any more analysis on this forum.

For some reason unbeknown to me, the mods keep deleting that post. I’m not aware of any rules it breaks.

probably for the best, let's face it, Mjs analysis' are far superior to yours ;)

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

• Simfest in the NW woop woop

Well the underdogs in NW removed a 15c MFH main today with ease.
    And for the record I am not scared to let you all know who I am. Just as brave as Mutley the farmer :p

• Finally someone brave enough from your ally to step out. We can't have forum arguments when there's only 1 communicating side. :thumbup:

• It was a good attack to be fair, but let's not pretend you didn't just catch a guy whilst he was asleep and your cats were 1 field away :D

And I'm not sure you can claim underdog status just yet haha!

Oh also you're missing a trick! Change the guys alliance title to "The Chosen One" because he took out Voldemort! :O quick!

• It was a good attack to be fair, but let's not pretend you didn't just catch a guy whilst he was asleep and your cats were 1 field away :D

And I'm not sure you can claim underdog status just yet haha!

Oh also you're missing a trick! Change the guys alliance title to "The Chosen One" because he took out Voldemort! :O quick!

Shutup Mark :D

• Well the underdogs in NW removed a 15c MFH main today with ease.And for the record I am not scared to let you all know who I am. Just as brave as Mutley the farmer :p

not sure if I could be classed as a farmer.
    I thought I spent alot of gold till I met your team!

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

• not sure if I could be classed as a farmer.I thought I spent alot of gold till I met your team!

You're a farmer because you dont have at least 1 push account. How do you not know this? Noob.

• again, little awkward :/
    both you and me said it buddy

Hmm, would be boring to tell

this is boring statement, and yet you wrote it

what different does it rly makes that you know my ing?

again, i think i explained already :huh:

And to people to take you seriously when talking about specific quad in specific server, it could be useful to know which player are you and which alliance will you represent in the future.

thankfully, this is still 5th page of thread, so it's not that hard to find recent quotes 8)

• Don't worry, you guys will realise soon enough to just ignore absolutely everything Lucky says, he's either trying to wind you up or trying to wind you up a lot hahaha :D imagine how I feel having to talk to him on a daily basis...