UK1

• You sure do ask stupid questions, i can't argue that. Funny that you knew about the intentions of that 6 crop village guy considering he was in one man ally just settling there randomly between 15 cropper caps.
    :whistling:

before mark said it was a multi acc settling, and i can tell it wasent, that would have been cheat, and to be honest, there is nothing we hate more here, than ppl there is cheating.

• Nope the winner had a 15C, 2 of them right next to eachother so one of them was always gonna have to go (although the guy who won had a "random" player 6C also 1 square away from him who is the most obvious multi I've ever seen).

Cry me a river cuz we have players outside the alliance. ;)
    But I guess if someone beats you they most be cheating right? :thumbsup:

And if it took no skill to remove the village what so ever.. why did MFH not just remove our member instead?

• Could we stop arguing over my cropper? Battle is lost, on to the next one :D
    Edit: also I was online. I was just busy catching pokemons in our discord chat

• Could we stop arguing over my cropper? Battle is lost, on to the next one :D
    Edit: also I was online. I was just busy catching pokemons in our discord chat

How's your psyduck coming along ben? ;)

The GotN guys, I said it was a good attack, but as also stated it didn't require skill. You built up quicker than Ben, then took him out in 6 hours (I suppose there is some skill involved in building up quicker?). I'm sure you guys are very good but you can't claim that was an amazing attack, I'll be waiting for a proper attack for that which I'm sure will come :)

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• You sure do ask stupid questions, i can't argue that. Funny that you knew about the intentions of that 6 crop village guy considering he was in one man ally just settling there randomly between 15 cropper caps.
    :whistling:

ouch you a nasty one aren't you - i like you already. As i said stupid questions is a skill. dont worry i mostly ask them to my own managment... they just love me for it ;-) I also bake a very nice chocolate cake.

As for the second part about the 6c village... I think Loki answered that
    Gratz on the duck to Happy ;-)

• Just have one small question for you Mark.. Given that you knew that one of them had to go.. And as you so nicely point out a 6 hour window is enough time to do that...
    Why did noone help out the poor guy - I mean in a 100+ ally surely someone must be up at night? :-O

And since you guys seem to like knowing peoples in game names: hi I'm hel, I'm a blond, I ask stupid questions. It's a skill

Ooooo you're Sassy, I like it!

This server looks like fun it will be good fun.

The last time a bunch of nords came over they caused all kinds of trouble on the British Isles. Ultimately though they lost the war. Their king was killed and they went running home like a bunch of babies. Nearly 1000 years later and they have returned. I very much doubt it will be anything but the same outcome though ;)

In other news, have we started a sweepstake on when Betrayed & (P in disguise) merge together?

• "In other news, have we started a sweepstake on when Betrayed & (P in disguise) merge together?"

Probably after we are done with them and we sweep what is left of GG under our wing ;)

• ouch you a nasty one aren't you - i like you already. As i said stupid questions is a skill. dont worry i mostly ask them to my own managment...

so i guess by the time of arties you'll be asking me your skilled stupid questions? :rolleyes:

• This server looks like fun it will be good fun.

The last time a bunch of nords came over they caused all kinds of trouble on the British Isles. Ultimately though they lost the war. Their king was killed and they went running home like a bunch of babies. Nearly 1000 years later and they have returned. I very much doubt it will be anything but the same outcome though ;)

In other news, have we started a sweepstake on when Betrayed & (P in disguise) merge together?

Well I might remember this the wrong way but think we actually ruled the place for quite a few years. I any case last time around the boys went alone and got distracted, doing all kinds of stupid... stuff. Including some not very nice stuff to the women folk of your country.

This time around us girls are going to keep them on task. Only looting and burning cities to the ground. No sexual activity whatsoever. Should keep them nice and angry. Ready to use those cats. Avoiding distraction is the key here I think

• Anyway, in other news, GWH(or was it GWT, not sure) disbanded yesterday. Reasons are unknown. Only thing that is known, is that they were preparing confed with GotN and then suddenly vanished. I wonder what happened there...

• Well I might remember this the wrong way but think we actually ruled the place for quite a few years. I any case last time around the boys went alone and got distracted, doing all kinds of stupid... stuff. Including some not very nice stuff to the women folk of your country.
    This time around us girls are going to keep them on task. Only looting and burning cities to the ground. No sexual activity whatsoever. Should keep them nice and angry. Ready to use those cats. Avoiding distraction is the key here I think

I sure hope your Travian is better than your history then :P

No sexual activity whatsoever.

Woah woah woah, let's not make any rash decisions this early.

Maybe me and you should meet up to discuss diplomacy at Nandoos? Movie after?

• I want say i feel sorry for you, but alright, just to be kind im a bit sorry for you!

But the important question is, WHO DID SAY that Daenerys Targaryen wasent the prettyest in GoT?!?! who should get cata as number 2? :D

WIM is the culprit he claims sansa is better i believe hes a lost cause :p

#TEAMANYONEBUTSANSA!

Happy does NOT speak for me. hes an absolute loon i swear.