AUTO-ATTACK

• ...oh Wow...great

Can someone actually answer?

As i remember, you should be able to do that.
    Try it by yourself with only 1 troop, i can't be certain about this since i tested it like 3 years ago.

But is it worth it?

Have a good day!

And we'll love again
    And we'll laugh again
    We'll cry again
    And we'll dance again

• As i remember, you should be able to do that.Try it by yourself with only 1 troop, i can't be certain about this since i tested it like 3 years ago.

But is it worth it?

Have a good day!

Yeah it works, I just wanted to know if its fine to do it.

• ...oh Wow...great

Can someone actually answer?

Stupid question -> Stupid answer

Yes you can farm deff points, as you can by raiding farms after pushing them, growing top rank by upgrading pointless buildings and so on.
    But your value as a player isn't determined by your medals.

Think about it, then act accordingly.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Templar Knight: highlighted the best part ().

• If you are going to kill your own troops, make sure you put them in an oasis first. If you run out of your own troops, nature provides relatively easy kills. If you build a decent amount of troops, you could push the boat out and go after some natars, not just in your farms but in small pointless artefacts that nobody wants like small confusion, hawk eyes or architects. After that, if you build a really big army, you could go for clearing a WW.

Make sure you send your hero on all these attacks though, if you are going for a top attacking medal, you may as well go for a high ranking hero too!

Other tips for upping your hero, especially towards endgame, watch the WW board for when Natars hit WWs and send your hero to reinforce, even if it's an enemy WW.

Have fun topping the charts :)

Stand out Award 2017 UK
    illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png

• Ladies and gentlemen, you are required to be polite and not troll. If you can not do this simple thing, posts will be removed and formal warnings issued.

Please stay on topic.

• Ladies and gentlemen, you are required to be polite and not troll. If you can not do this simple thing, posts will be removed and formal warnings issued.

Please stay on topic.

I was defending your gender!