A tale as old as time....the Monkey and the Beast

• not really. None of those teams which played will join now. It will be a brand new story now :)

• I don't know who that Alex guy is that Daegon always talks about, but he sounds like an absolute legend!

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• This was an incredible read - more people should do summaries of servers for people who want to join next round.

@DaegontheSnake will you be joining again? Me and a couple of friends from the Turkish servers want to join and we want to play with you.

Not sure if Carnage and MM will be doing another round. Let's go! :thumbup:

EDIT: Or anyone else who played in Carnage if Daegon The Snake is no longer playing?

• Hey bud, thank you for your kind words. Agree it's helpful to have a read-through, actually got the idea of the summary after reading the UK3 forums.

I won't be joining this round for UK4 as I am currently quite busy on UK1 8o

But once I get a few more servers under my belt I hope to make an alliance and come back for an encore with MM. :thumbup:

Hope it is a fun server and best of luck :D

UK1 | DaegontheSnake

Anglosphere | EmoGirl

• @Alufejamkum can you share what was your nickname on uk4? I'm trying to connect forum names with game nicknames :)

Hello MarkokraM.

I have not played UK4 before, I played on Turkish servers under different names.

We just missed the UK3 deadline and UK4 is starting.

THen we read this summary and thought Deagon The Snake would be a good person to play with. Maybe he's not a good leader, who knows, but the story is very good and I like playing for underdogs. 8o

• I won't be joining this round for UK4 as I am currently quite busy on UK1 8o

Hello MarkokraM.
    I have not played UK4 before, I played on Turkish servers under different names.

We just missed the UK3 deadline and UK4 is starting.

THen we read this summary and thought Deagon The Snake would be a good person to play with. Maybe he's not a good leader, who knows, but the story is very good and I like playing for underdogs. 8o

FYI :)

• so who are the big rivals in this current server?!

Give it a little time impatient one!!!

The NW is already Meta'd up, these alliances are in a confederation or have non aggression pacts with each other already.

Could be they're scared of something, something very nasty & unpleasant?

2. ALLY 33 266 8791

7. NWCarbon 21 270 5670
    8. NS 14 286 4010
    10. NGU 10 279 2785