D-Day has Arrived

• As the great leader Winston Churchill once said: "We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in the [Northeast], we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and strength."

Unfortunately, It would seem the Axis powers of old put up slightly more of a fight than their current iteration.

Over the past 36 hours, I've been a little busy cleaning house:
    Converter - Battle reports Travian

Altogether, I count

9 Croplands destroyed
    3 Croplands taken from level 10 to level 3
    4 Croplands taken from level 9 to level 4
    2 Croplands taken from level 8 to level 1
    2 Granaries destroyed
    1 Granary taken from level 13 to level 6
    1 Warehouse taken from level 15 to level 10
    1 Main Building destroyed
    3 Claypits destroyed
    3 Claypits taken from level 10 to level 5
    2 Clay Pits taken from level 9 to level 1
    2 Clay Pits taken from level 9 to level 3
    1 Claypit taken from level 9 to level 5
    1 Claypit taken from level 8 to level 2
    3 Woodcutters destroyed
    4 Woodcutters taken from level 10 to level 6
    2 Woodcutter taken from level 10 to level 5
    1 Iron Mine taken from level 10 to level 7
    1 Iron Mine taken from level 9 to level 5
    1 Iron Mine taken from level 10 to level 5
    1 Iron Mine taken from level 9 to level 3
    1 Grain Mill destroyed
    1 Bakery destroyed

And all the while, not so much as a peep from Axis.

Is this really the company you want to keep NWO?

us6r1 -Chaos KGB
    us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
    us8r1-Nette TNT
    us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
    us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
    us4r4- Gauls Gone Wild SWINES then PWNY
    us4r5- SuckedIn Rabid PWNYs
    us2r6- Briares Funtards
    us3r9- Briares MEC
    us29- Osiris PWNY

Hell Chaos, we have ALWAYS tried to be like PWNY.

• I like how you are leaving out the reports of the 15k defense points they have atm.....

That does look pretty bad. Then again you guys only hit feeders because you were too afraid to hit peoples croppers. I'd say lets see what happens in a few days. I'd say you guys are risking blowing your wad before artifacts crippling your team.

• I like how you are leaving out the reports of the 15k defense points they have atm.....

That does look pretty bad. Then again you guys only hit feeders because you were too afraid to hit peoples croppers. I'd say lets see what happens in a few days. I'd say you guys are risking blowing your wad before artifacts crippling your team.

One does not simply go against Briares.

• I mean he's directing it towards me like I'm somehow responsible for a scattered leaderless alliance my team and I happen to be allied with. They are our friends and we love them but their shortcomings aren't ours.... especially when you look at the stats.

Now if they want to be absorbed into the might NWO I'll take responsibility for them and their failures since they'd be mine. That just doesn't seam to be their wishes at this time. Please hit them some more and persuade them to fall under my dictatorshi..... I mean democracy over here at NWO.

• Was a good hit! Glad to see Axis still has some fight left in them.

My hammer was just on the way back from croplocking yet another Axis member and other Noobs hit quite a few of your members in our op as well.

us6r1 -Chaos KGB
    us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
    us8r1-Nette TNT
    us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
    us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
    us2r6- Briares Funtards
    us3r9- Briares MEC
    us29- Osiris PWNY

• Noobs hit quite a few of your members in our op as well.

You seem to keep thinking that I'm somehow in Axis..... despite me repeatedly telling you that I am the leader of NWO..... It's getting funny.

Also, do you take pride in bragging about repeatedly hitting a leaderless alliance? They literally have no form of leadership..... They are just a group of chill folks who were bored on S2. You are bragging about punching babies basically. It's quite sad really.

• Given how you talk about them, it's amazing to me that you chose to ally with them. Additionally, you've already discussed being in their "leadership" channel on discord. Contradicting yourself there a bit wouldn't you say?

The group of "babies" as to put it are down 11 members since the weekend. :)

us6r1 -Chaos KGB
    us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
    us8r1-Nette TNT
    us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
    us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
    us2r6- Briares Funtards
    us3r9- Briares MEC
    us29- Osiris PWNY

• Given how you talk about them, it's amazing to me that you chose to ally with them. Additionally, you've already discussed being in their "leadership" channel on discord. Contradicting yourself there a bit wouldn't you say?

The group of "babies" as to put it are down 11 members since the weekend. :)

Friends are friends. Some of has keep our word despite changes in circumstances unlike a few people I know. Their leadership left I think two weeks ago. Maybe last week, hard to remember as I'm not really in charge of them. I'm just in their chats because their former leadership felt the need to have me around to 'help out'. Their members are hilarious though. Fun people. Wouldn't drop that alliance if someone paid me. They sure seems to be trolling you guys quite well. 15+k of your teams 'hammers' (I say that term loosely) gone since last week. Your hammer personally ghosted on a follow home last night. Seems like your weak spin is a result of salt. Are you salty? Anyone who brags about any meager accomplishments before artifacts is clearly a silly individual.

Those 11 members literally joined NWO.......... Getter will show you four left and joined us since the last update of their servers and 7 left and joined us today I believe. You are supposedly a player with a reputation for having knowledge and skill. Please act like it when you speak to me. Kindly use getter before you open your mouth and just start spewing weak spin. Just because you were in Axis and didn't have your ego stoked by everyone around you, so you decided to join Noobs, doesn't make you anything special. Kinda makes you a troll who ditches his team and start rampantly catting his former allies. Sounds pretty pathetic if you ask just about anyone. Sounds like something Kerzi and friends would do.

• After being away from this game for 7 years, I'm reminded how much I miss the banter on the forums. Too bad this forum is not as active as the usx forums were back in the day. Those were some good times...

• After being away from this game for 7 years, I'm reminded how much I miss the banter on the forums. Too bad this forum is not as active as the usx forums were back in the day. Those were some good times...

I'm trying but they just wont respond. I'll have to do a day 50 server analysis to spark conversations

• I guess I have to get reacquainted with the forums too. My old login didn't work so I had to start all over again. I use to have a nice signature with a picture and everything :-(

• @clavos if you had not logged in before the forum merge, your old account would have been deleted like many others. You are not alone in having your old account deleted but this was needed due to the sheer volume of forum users who were inactive posters when all of the domains were merged.

Welcome back to the forums though.

• I guess I have to get reacquainted with the forums too. My old login didn't work so I had to start all over again. I use to have a nice signature with a picture and everything :-(

Hit me up on skype knob, nice to see you back