Occupy oasis

• So I am about to occupy my first Oasis, never done it before. Before I make the attack I would like to verify some things.

I am Egypt and will attack will following:
    500 slave soldiers
    50 ash wardens
    100 khopesh warriors
    100 anhur guards
    100 reseph chariot
    Hero 920 attack power and using the respeh short bow (+9 attack/defence reseph chariot)

Defence:
    32 wild boards
    22 wolds
    15 bears

I am wondering how to proceed the attack. Should I first plunder the Oasis until they have no troops left and then proceed with occupy, or how does it work?

• combat simulator:

Travian :: Extended Combat Simulator 2.0

I'd probably only use khopesh and resheph (unless you want to get rid of the slaves or something).

The oasis needs to be cleared before it can be taken (you should just send the attack as occupy oasis or w/e, it's the same as sending a raid until all animals are killed) - in the attack that clears the oasis, you will occupy the oasis too, if you sent hero along, as well as launched to occupy it.

• Egypt is not available in that "combat simulator" you attached.

Are you saying 100 khopesh and 100 resheph is enough? According to the built in game oasis simualtor it is not enough only to send those 200 units.

• You have to select RoA/F&S instead of T4.

Ah, thanks for that. When I enter more troops I get more resources from the rading. Example, if I send 100 khopesh and 100 reseph I get 8280 resources. Comparing to if I send 300 slave, 50 ash, 100 khopesh, 100 anhur and 100 reseph I get 19755 resources.
    Are these resources reallycorrect or are there some limit what the Oasis can hold?

• Are you saying 100 khopesh and 100 resheph is enough? According to the built in game oasis simualtor it is not enough only to send those 200 units.

To clear in a single go? No, but that will probably take more than what you have... It doesn't matter though, it's fine to clear in two launches too.

Here's the calculation if you didn't level up any units in smithy, with Khopesh and Resheph only (make sure to select RoA/F&S in the top right corner):

You actually lose less resource-wise (cost of troops) by doing that, than by sending all your units:

• Thanks for that wishmaster, I see your point.
    Today it will be Oasis grabbing :)