The Greatest Treasure

• .. Years later he still remembered that night as clearly as if it had happened just a day before. Spirts of flame, dancing over the roofs, horrifying screams of people, blocked in their houses by the fire, huge plumes of smoke billowing into the dark sky. And him, the 8-year-old boy, who just found the greatest treasure that changed his life forever...

Dear players
    Use your creativity and try to imagine who the boy was, what he might have found, when, where and why this fire took place.
    Write your ideas below. It should not be the complete story, just your guess based on the picture and the text above.
    The optimal length is 2-3 sentences

Start Date / Time: 28.02.2018 – 11:00 GMT+1
    End Date / Time: 05.03.2018 – 23:59 GMT+1
    Winners announced on: 06.03.2018
    Winner chosen: According to the Forum Team Jury
    1st Place 100 Gold
    2nd place 50 Gold
    3rd place 50 Gold
    Voucher valid only in [UK] community
    Voucher valid until 31/12/2019
  • He picked it from the dirt. This small horn of the Natarian will help to drive away these barbarian invaders; And will act to keep them away. If only the boy could find his hero then he could provide him with this most important relic.

• He had just completed his quest for the precious after months of arduous toil which had the power to feed one million spearmen for his tribe when the heathens arrived. That night of terror occurred at a citadel named 'Alpha Centauri' in the boonies of UK1 on VIII Kalendes Septembres, and will forever haunt him. The little boy will forever know the bane of losing his level 21 fields.

• And him, the 8-year-old boy, who just found the greatest treasure that changed his life forever...

He found a way to put out fires. he invented the fire extinguisher but he couldn't save his house. it did burned down to the ground, but that alone did indeed changed his life and history itself.

• He was undiscovered when his own residence was attacked by Natars, the only member of his family to survive. He found a coin of legend in the dirt of Tyrus and knew that it would secure him a spot within the hero's forces, whiche he would train for until he came of age to fight in the neverending war.

• The young Alexis Wrex, Finding the golden eagle of Rome under the rubble of the fallen capital. with it he founds a new city to raise an army and take back the capital

• The boy was the son of Publius Servilius Casca Longus (one of the assassins of Julius Caesar and the first the strike Caesar).

His family home and home town was torched by Roman Citizens wanting unhappy with the roman empires steady decline thanks to Caesar demise.

Inside an ornate box he found a piece of blood stained fabric (part of Caesar's Toga) and the dagger his father used to assassinate Julius Caesar.

• at each 1000 years. the natar spirit horn power awake, and for 1 years only each thousand years. this special horn control all natar in the world and need to obey because they are create by this horn, the spirit horn contain the natarian essence with what they have be create by older gods in the ancient world. natar and the spirit horn are linked. so when the horn awake, natard know it and come to found it before a humain use it againts us and control them like slave. the little boy lived in a peacful romain city who hiding tha horn of spirit in a secret treasur chamber. natar have immediatly attack the city when to power of the horn have awake, killingm burning all still they find it. but by a lucky and unexpexted a little boys of 8 years found it before them, the little boys become a hero, and while 1 years this lucky boys use the natar for build and create the biggest, stronger, generous and Benefactor romain empire in the last 1000 years, the little boys was know like julius cesars the first.

Thanks for reading and sorry for my bad english, french speaker from canada.
    hunterqc

• The boy is Titus Flavius Vespasianus, future Emperor of Rome.

He has entered the Great Palace during the Great Fire of Rome and discovered Nero playing the fiddle and watching Rome burn.

The treasure is the architect's plans of a 35 metre high statue called The Colossus of Nero and of a new palace called The Golden Palace, that Nero wanted built in the exact location where the fire was started.

Through clever use of these plans and great diplomacy, Titus enabled his family to gain dominance over the Senate and eventually take the throne...

Lag

I’m not good-looking. I used to be but not anymore. Not like Robert Taylor. What I have got is I have character in my face. It’s taken an awful lot of late nights and drinking to put it there. When I go to work in a picture, I say, ‘Don’t take the lines out of my face. Leave them there'
    - Humphrey Bogart

Anglosphere 6 - Salacious B Crumb

• He stood there transfixed by the suffering as a smile slowly crept over his face. Nobody would tell him the story about the boy who cried wolf again...

• The boy was a common Egyptian slave, at the Egyptian city of Alexandria, while the Great Library burned to the ground in 48 BC, during Julius Caesar's civil war. (Romans? Egyptians? Wow, context!)

He found a flash drive containing the complete texts of every scroll and tome, along with instructions to open the box in the year 2018, and an explanation of what it contains(in language he could understand). His family became renowned protectors of the sacred shard of knowledge throughout the millennia it was in their posssesion.

• In all that chaos, trying to flee, the boy tripped over and fell to the ground and,.. right in front of his eyes there was something. Something beautiful he have never saw before. it was a ring. The ring of power. One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
    My precious

Golum! Golum! Golum!

• the boy was a Templar Knight, and while trying to flee from siege of Jerusalem he stumbeled upon the holy USB, containing the details for teuton cranny dip nerf.

• Kel, the son of the late and noble Knight Windsor, was able to escape from their burning home, leaving his mother Wea and his younger sister Kali inside. Afraid and helpless, he ran towards the walls of Prontera to flee from the burning kingdom that is under siege by the Kingdom of Morroc which was under the command of King Jabir to once and for all end the years of conflict between him and his brother King Jaime of Prontera. He fell down into a cavern which houses the the Redsun sword that slayed the mighty dragon Zaiross, he lifted the sword and swore to the gods on that first night of fall to avenge his mother, his sister and his homeland...

• Years later he still remembered that night as clearly as if it had happened just a day before. Spirts of flame, dancing over the roofs, horrifying screams of people, blocked in their houses by the fire, huge plumes of smoke billowing into the dark sky. And him, the 8-year-old boy, who just found the greatest treasure that changed his life forever...

The boy was a very young BOXXX who up until that very moment had been galloping around the the village on his pretend cardboard TK gleefully setting fire to his neighbours houses and children. Mrs BOXXX (AKA Mummy BOXXX) screeched "what do you think you are doing you stupid little tool?" she was very angry as BOXXX had also burnt her special war knickers and she had nothing to go out in now. "I am a Teuton I am a Teuton" declared the young but extremely handsome young boy, " whazza frigging Teuton you div" said Mummy Boxxx as she brutally clubbed him in the nads and threw him into the cellar as punishment for ruining her village and pants. It was then that young beautiful BOXXX noticed that there in the corner of the dank cellar was what was the greatest treasure know to mankind......... vodka ciggies and crisps and Travian. He knew that from that moment on his life would never be the same

Gaming since 1976. Travian since 2007. Genius since the day I was born.

Boxxx ANGLO 7 Grey Wind

• In terror, he had huddled in the corner while smoke carried the stench of burning flesh. Minutes, hours, days? Time faded to numbness. Long after the last screams had ceased his ears still rang with their ghostly chorus. But in his terror, he had fixed his eyes on the ground and stared at first blindly, but as time wore on his shocked horror gave way to interest. The brickwork was set differently. He wasn't sure how exactly, but by color or subtle height, he could see the difference. That numbness allowed him room to set aside the fear and panic, and begin to pry away at the brick. The house had been in his family for generations. There were stories of legendary heroes, his grand-sires and dams on both sides whose strength of spirit had allowed them to reach for greatness. The irony of looking for their greatness while shivering in terror amused him and a whisper of a chuckle passed his lips. It startled him. Shivering he wondered if their spirits had ever quaked, their ears rung with their neighbor's fear, or their nostrils ever been filled by the ill smell of burning flesh...

The bricks pried up revealed nothing below. He had hoped for an incredible weapon, armor, some shield meant to still his racing heart...And instead he found his breath steady, his heartbeat excited for discovery, but even. He stood, his gaze steady. He would always hear the ghostly chorus, but it called him now to do something about it. He realized then his vision of hope had been all he needed to learn to call courage.

• Years later he still remembered that night as clearly as if it had happened just a day before. Spirts of flame, dancing over the roofs, horrifying screams of people, blocked in their houses by the fire, huge plumes of smoke billowing into the dark sky. And him, the 8-year-old boy, who just found the greatest treasure that changed his life forever and the treasure that kid found was a little horse, yes it wasn't anything big for any teuton or gauls, or eqyptians, and as everyone can guess he was son of a Marauder of Huns Clan who were well known for their destruction and looting villages... That kid was not scared by remembering all that destruction he saw just at age of 5 yrs of age, but rather had a flame burning within his heart to claim all the territory of the world and later was known as Attila the Hun...

I hope you liked the Story ^^

LEGEND OF 2017(UK AWARD)