UK Goes To Munich!

• Just trying to get some answers.

Didn't think it was going to be this hard.

If it was basically just a free holiday and nothing useful to anyone in the community happened fine, but just say so

• Doesn't make any sense to reply to you, right? I was trying to be polite and add some answers to your questions. And all you give in reply is ... well.
    I leave the uk-forum to you, folks. Doesn't seem additional input is wanted here if it not exactly matches the wishes of some really demanding users.

I play on .de and .com and have been asked to go to Munich by the German CM, crunchie. As I have stated I have never felt like being a "representative".

9ad12aa6eac8e256ca64761548716cf5.png

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
    (the doctor, voy4/25)

• Maybe you should look in our Thread of the .de Domain there maybe something for you, you try to find here about some topics.

You also can read the other Threads it works pretty well with google translator.

We also discussed some topics at diner for example and not always in the hole group becouse we had not enough time for everything.

83f5ff1bda44b997041679b2c4579f2e.png
    W3 - :teu09: - Undsiputed - Disney Channel - Abschluss

Derzeit aktiv: aktiver Forumsflamer - Ruhestand

• Doesn't make any sense to reply to you, right? I was trying to be polite and add some answers to your questions. And all you give in reply is ... well.
    I leave the uk-forum to you, folks. Doesn't seem additional input is wanted here if it not exactly matches the wishes of some really demanding users.

I play on .de and .com and have been asked to go to Munich by the German CM, crunchie. As I have stated I have never felt like being a "representative".

There is 'additional input' and 'speaking instead of and over the UK representative', making it harder to get answers from the source.

One is helpful the other isn't.

Maybe you should look in our Thread of the .de Domain there maybe something for you, you try to find here about some topics.

You also can read the other Threads it works pretty well with google translator.

We also discussed some topics at diner for example and not always in the hole group becouse we had not enough time for everything.

I will planning to look at the different ones after I had seen the UK domain take on it first.

• Neither talking "instead" nor "over the UK 'represenative'". I was on the obviously wrong assumption this is a public forum and everyone was welcome to participate in a thread.

But well, you seem to know better than I do as well about who is allowed to speak here as about how "TG picked the people".

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
    (the doctor, voy4/25)

• of course it's a public forum but I didn't even know you were one of the people that attended the event at the time.

You're welcome to speak here and what not, just don't answer questions i have asked directly to someone else. not rocket science

Post was edited 1 time, last by Hawk ().

• lemon had told you that he had missed a part and therefore could not answer some of your questions.
    The "we" I used could have indicated I had been participating, couldn't it?

Really crunchie: revise your way to speak with others. Might be they are more willing to reply if you manage.

(the doctor, voy4/25)

• I for one am enjoying reading about the updates :)

Maybe a list of all the representatives / selected individuals on the OP would help clarify?

"It’s only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA

• I for one am enjoying reading about the updates :)

Maybe a list of all the representatives / selected individuals on the OP would help clarify?

Glad that some people enjoy reading :D

A list of the representatives have now been added to the post, thanks for reminding me.

@notorious crunchie I will get back to you in a bit

• @notorious crunchie Hope it's okay that I just tag you, cause splitting up quotes on phone is a nightmare...So please let me know if I miss anything.

I said that I (as in me personally) don't remember the classic server being too popular, @Schmitz' Katze has already answered this one...Wasn't one of the big topics at the event.

And sorry for not being a part of the whole Game Design workshop, sorry for trying to improve our domain instead.

I got 3 stickers on day 1, which I placed on Player Base, Zero visibility of support team and I believe the last one went on Forum Rules

• Player Base because I really wanted to hear TGs take on their own player base.
    • Zero Visibility, already addressed this one in my main post, but I think that the general user experience would be improved if ingame staff start to post on forum.
    • Forum Rules, wanted to know whether or not domain specific rules would be possible or not, I believe it's possible but not something we will see.

And 5 stickers for the Game Design on day 2, Support with troops..., Smaller Map, Merge Domains, Mobile App and Farm List

• Support with troops/res only possible within any NAP/Conf (To kill black market) is something I personally would love to see in the future, would also limit the amount of bots, friendly farms and outside deffers.
    • Smaller Map + Merge Domains, I think smaller maps are the way to go instead of merging domains like UK and US, as I believe they are big enough by themselves, as long as they spread out the servers a bit more than what they did with the 3x F&S servers.
    • Mobile app, already addressed this one, currently not possible due to old code.
    • Farm List, was about having a button to send all your farmlists at once, instead of having to click send on like 6 different lists...It's possible, but not happening, as it would make raiding even easier than it currently is...

I managed to dig up this picture elsewhere, not the best, but I do hope that it gives you a better overview of what we saw when placing the stickers.

You want me to write about every single topic from the board? :/

I already picked the topics I find the most important, but if any of you would love to hear about some of the other topics, let me know and I will try my best to give you an answer!

I think I saw something about me being the UK representative, or I have at least been asked multiple times why I was the one to represent UK, when I don't live in the UK nor am I from the UK myself...I don't know the answer, apparently it was the CMs who suggested names, but let's be honest...That's not how I was picked...I could have declined, no clue who they would have picked if I had declined though.

Hope that answered some of your questions, please let me know if I missed anything...going from tab to tab on phone is a nightmare...Not to mention formatting...

• Farm List, was about having a button to send all your farmlists at once, instead of having to click send on like 6 different lists...It's possible, but not happening, as it would make raiding even easier than it currently is...

Rip.

When you got 6 lists for infantry spam, 6 for cav spam. And thats just 1 villa, with 3-5 diff villas raiding lets say, it takes approximately 4-6 mins just to send all those lists.
    And mid-late game if you are one of the top raiders you most likely are sending lists every 5 mins anyway (speed server), which leaves no spare time. It is illogical of them to keep it the way it is. It is simply too hard to manage the account given the situation above ^ There is a reason it is one of the most requested change/update.........

They see me rolling
    They hating

• Rip.
    When you got 6 lists for infantry spam, 6 for cav spam. And thats just 1 villa, with 3-5 diff villas raiding lets say, it takes approximately 4-6 mins just to send all those lists.
    And mid-late game if you are one of the top raiders you most likely are sending lists every 5 mins anyway (speed server), which leaves no spare time. It is illogical of them to keep it the way it is. It is simply too hard to manage the account given the situation above ^ There is a reason it is one of the most requested change/update.........

and it would be harder to find botuser, with delay in her scripts. Becouse you only need one action to send your farmlist.

• go back to 3.6, blaze.
    in the good old days we had to send every single farm attack by reports :D

(the doctor, voy4/25)

• Rip.

You don't know how to raid, if you have that many lists :D

I had to raid the other day, and sending out 6 or 7 lists took 20-30 seconds, every 6-7 minutes...Only having to click once would make it way too easy imo.

• and it would be harder to find botuser, with delay in her scripts. Becouse you only need one action to send your farmlist.

Fair point, but keeping it this way to me seems more of a damage to the clean players than bot users. Not to mention stuff like this is why people turn to using bots, when its such a task just to send lists, there is more of an incentive to cheat rather than put in the work.
    Just my 2 cents.

You don't know how to raid, if you have that many lists :D

lmao, dont hurt my ego :D

I had to raid the other day, and sending out 6 or 7 lists took 20-30 seconds, every 6-7 minutes...Only having to click once would make it way too easy imo.

I dont buy that you are able to send 1 list in under 3 seconds tbh.
    Not to mention 6-7 lists for entire acc is a joke :p

go back to 3.6, blaze.
    in the good old days we had to send every single farm attack by reports :D

this is one of the stupider comments ive seen a while, sorry lotte :p can give you an example to show what i mean. Women can vote now but there is clearly still a huge amount of sexism in the world. Doesnt mean every guy will go ahead and say, hey atleast you can vote now, when the situation is still bad xD. The topic is not as dire as the example i gave ofc but still shows the lack of thought behind your comment.

They see me rolling
    They hating

Post was edited 3 times, last by Yowie ().

• I would be happy to answer more questions, but kindly, read .com thread. I spent a lot of time typing posts there. Believe it or not, it's all in English and people who was interested more in information than flaming even bothered to chrome-translate threads on other forums.

A lot of topics were left unanswered, we knew we would not have enough time before the meeting. The choice was between discussing small issues (such as "cancel merchants") and more general and bigger issues ( why so many bugs, for example). Several questions were not just answered (why bags) but discussions already had effect: we discussed why patches are released to all servers after significant bugs were found on smaller sample. A few days after the meeting a release was stopped and only resumed after a found bug was fixed. Many question (3.6 for example) were well covered by TG previously and it would be a waste of time to raise them again, imho.

Generally, my personal goal for this meeting never was to get answers to specific questions but rather establish better communication between gamemakers and players and I believe we achieved a lot, effort on both sides was visible, and was summarized at our last dinner "we expected to see a bunch of stubborn, narrow minded people, which turned out to be as far from reality as possible". That was said by head developer but I can use the same words without hesitation.

• I would be happy to answer more questions, but kindly, read .com thread. I spent a lot of time typing posts there. Believe it or not, it's all in English and people who was interested more in information than flaming even bothered to chrome-translate threads on other forums.

A lot of topics were left unanswered, we knew we would not have enough time before the meeting. The choice was between discussing small issues (such as "cancel merchants") and more general and bigger issues ( why so many bugs, for example). Several questions were not just answered (why bags) but discussions already had effect: we discussed why patches are released to all servers after significant bugs were found on smaller sample. A few days after the meeting a release was stopped and only resumed after a found bug was fixed. Many question (3.6 for example) were well covered by TG previously and it would be a waste of time to raise them again, imho.

Generally, my personal goal for this meeting never was to get answers to specific questions but rather establish better communication between gamemakers and players and I believe we achieved a lot, effort on both sides was visible, and was summarized at our last dinner "we expected to see a bunch of stubborn, narrow minded people, which turned out to be as far from reality as possible". That was said by head developer but I can use the same words without hesitation.

dont forget the edit function in forum <3

• Wait, wtf, they didn't send a british bloke to represent the UK? :S8| I'm not being mean to you Mr. Lemon but it just seems a bit illogical, I'm new to the forums and I don't know who is who yet but lol :thumbsup: that's like sending Boris Johnson to represent Jamaica XD

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

Discord: Daniel#7855