UK Goes To Munich!

We are testing a brand new User Interface, a new background and some other small changes on our PTRx3 gameworld! 🎨
📌 PTR is the acronym of Public Test Realm. PTRs are used to test patches before we release them to the public. Unlike standard game worlds, you’re one of the first people testing a new build which can often be unstable or otherwise non-functional. Accessing the PTR and reporting bugs is one of the biggest services you can provide ❤️

➡️ Join now ⬅️

✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new User Interface
✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new Backgrounds
  • Well written up Lem, thanks for all the effort you are putting in for the UK domain. I made a point a while back about Lem being picked by an American CM to "represent" the UK domain whilst being Danish. It's not a negative point, as I do believe Lem is the best pick here, but still, it highlights a point that apparently I'm not allowed to make anymore!

I understand Crunch's frustration too. For years we have been complaining (Crunch more than anyone...) and it seems we are getting "glossed-over" answers to our complaints, however, this event is a step in the right direction no matter how small the step. Getting answers and reassurances are all fine and well, but it's actions we need to see from TG, and we will not know if this event was a success or not until actions have been put in place, but at the moment, I'm not holding my breath.

• I believe it is Forum Activity
    Unpaid Multihunters
    Bot Detection/ Automatic Multi

Pillory/Wall of Shame - I'm guessing this is to out some repeat offenders, or it's tongue-in-cheek for being noobiest of noobs.
    One-click FLs - Sorry, Brian has already given this an emphatic "No"

..And that is the Final Word.

• why u want to waste more time than needed just to show off or show other down? have fun... they should limit raiding to 1k so player doesnt farm in masses :P thus giving good compitition to non raiders ( if u want one go kill button in fl ) cause some simmers works hard enough to get decent income and some bot farm and gold abuse it..

• "we expected to see a bunch of stubborn, narrow minded people, which turned out to be as far from reality as possible". That was said by head developer but I can use the same words without hesitation.

And doesn’t that say it all about why TG historically have so many issues communicating with their player base. I’m glad you were able to change their opinion.

Getting answers and reassurances are all fine and well, but it's actions we need to see from TG, and we will not know if this event was a success or not until actions have been put in place,

Hear, hear!

Stand out Award 2017 UK
    illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png

• What sort of action did you expect from this event or 3 weeks later? Give me example please, theoretical is fine.

I expect no actions to be put in place 3 weeks after the event. But I expect plenty to be put in place over the next few months.

• Most of the topics we discussed and possible changes which needs to be tested can take a half year up to a year before they are implemented. One problem is that the test server PTR don't generate enough of reports about bugs as mentioned before in some of our treads about the event.

• What sort of action did you expect from this event or 3 weeks later? Give me example please, theoretical is fine.

I honestly thought the first question the UK representive would ask is why British players have to pay more for gold than anyone else.

• I honestly thought the first question the UK representive would ask is why British players have to pay more for gold than anyone else.

They don’t?

edit:

Domain: 1600 gold Converted to GBP
    UK £39.99 £39.99
    US $62.49 £46.57
    COM €49.99 £43.84

As you can see, when comparing to the other English domains, UK is actually the cheapest.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Lemon ().

• Anywhere you go and play you pay the same amount afaik.

Though, I am still a bit frustrated why there's no 100€ package everywhere, while on com there is.

I haven't visited many domains but my local one uses € as currency and the package isn't there.

• British players have to pay more. Go check it out, it's not difficult.

Скриншот сделан с помощью Lightshot Скриншот сделан с помощью Lightshot choice irish payment

• Which is fair tbh, at least I consider it such...

Consider is as Equity, not Equality.

• oh i have no problem with it at all. But when you buy gold on a UK server the default setting is the higher UK price. I certainly know i have paid the higher price on many occasions. But i thank you all for bringing it up on the forum.