No name village

• Hi all,

There is a player on s1 who has villages with no name at all. This prevents us from being able to click his village in any reports, preventing us from checking reports to see which vill
    age the player attacked from. It removes the link entirely to his village from reports which imo offers an unfair advantage. We also haven't been able to recreate this ourselves so the player is clearly taking advantage of a flaw in the game. Has anyone seen this before?

https://gyazo.com/d91f02218f8ac5596d0a6062962c8afd

https://gyazo.com/f8de5657fb53cb19fd6918b5bc200262

As you can see there is no link to the attacking village in the report, making it difficult to establish which village the attack came from if it isn't seen prior to landing. :sleeping:

• You can simply click on the coordinates, then click his village on the map

And we'll love again
    And we'll laugh again
    We'll cry again
    And we'll dance again

• You don't get coordinates in reports, thats literally the point im making. Theres nothing to click. You can click coords only if you see the incoming attack. You can't after it lands.

Hello martin

You are correct, there is no names on those villages and hope you will report this to the MH for the server so they can take a look at this.
    Under normal conditions the game should not accept an empty line.

Be sure and report it. :)

• You don't get coordinates in reports, thats literally the point im making. Theres nothing to click. You can click coords only if you see the incoming attack. You can't after it lands.

Can't you even click at his name? Once you ar at his name, you can click the coordinates as in the picture above

And we'll love again
    And we'll laugh again
    We'll cry again
    And we'll dance again

• Martin is correct as I went in and checked it myself and there is no names or even characters.

So please do report ingame to the MH so this can be investigated.

Thanks also for the heads up. It is very much appreciated. :)

• Hi Martin.

He is attacking from his capital.

I know this because if you move your mouse next to where it says "village" where the link should be it allows you to click on the empty space and takes you to the correct village.

Hope this helps until it is sorted.

Noob.

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• Its been changed since I contacted MH so there is a link to click where previously there wasn't :)