Com 2 rumours & reports

• no premade teams from the look of things, I think we will see those in com1, anyway we will see how things develop these days and after bp is over we can start making an analysis

• no premade teams from the look of things, I think we will see those in com1, anyway we will see how things develop these days and after bp is over we can start making an analysis

I hear so much about com1 can someone pls tell me what we can expect on com1 ? What teams who will join. I plan to play com2 but all I hear is com1 and play 2 servers ain`t my thing.

• I can't say the names but I can say with certainty there will be 2/3 preformed alliances on com1

do you really guys want to play in summer just because of the server number?

You know the old joke, Eiaiestyi? Man shows up at the Pearly Gates, sees this guy in a pin stripe suit, and a briefcase, a cigar, prancing about. He says to Saint Peter, 'who's that guy?' Saint Peter says 'ahhh, that's just God. Thinks he's Jofke.'

• Normally non preformed alliances aren't worth the time and money involved, so better play summer with a goal than playing just for the sake of it :)

• I can't say the names but I can say with certainty there will be 2/3 preformed alliances on com1

Why not say the names? SGR, GRID and ???

Do we know when it will start? TG must have system for how many days between they start a server right?

• This server looks very interesting.Kind of like it has an assortment of returning players. I wonder if Gods are a preformed meta or just some players posing as the real deal ?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Any former "Infamous" members playing this time round? 2013 was a blast! Would be good to get together again...

"Anonymity is the truest expression of altruism."

Eric Gibson, in The Wall Street Journal

• I played with Infamous on com 6, 2014-15. It was too easy and too boring. The game had lost its appeal and I quit that server after like 2 months. I played against Infamous on com 8, I was with GR. It was one of my first servers. We lost though but that was a great server.

I'll remember that server as it was the only server I played where each quad went for their own WW. It could be more intense if SE didn't had 2 separate WW from 2 meta. May be the ego problem was too big.

• If they're using the name GoDz (which is what I heard), they've just stolen the name, they're not the actual team.

Clearly not the original GoDz, I played 3 rounds with them :)

Only one guy, that deleted, used to be from the original crew - player Sugar.

¬¬¬¬
    Hear No Evil (Chaotic War Lords / GOATs) :wolf:

¬
    respect for Wild, GoDz, IM, SGR, Gold, Infamous, REST, Dacia, AoW, MC, etc.
    Miss those good old pro players.

• Greetz to everybody,

started a bit late and just looking whats going on on this server and have some fun while waiting for the qualification server.
    Any reports still to share?

Niklas

• Nothing relevant happening so far.

Still week 4-5 - slightly uneventful

¬¬¬¬

¬

• Why not say the names? SGR, GRID and ???
    Do we know when it will start? TG must have system for how many days between they start a server right?

probably Villains you mustn't forget about them.

I wonder what SE and NE will show this year. Maybe BA returns too?

¬¬¬¬

¬

• probably Villains you mustn't forget about them.
    I wonder what SE and NE will show this year. Maybe BA returns too?

Im Pretty sure I know you from somewhere, either you or your dual, will you be joining SGR like most Goats?

• Likely you know me, I am around since 2004 ish, 95% of my rounds where either .com / finals or qualifiers, nevertheless .com

Duals you might know, but I am main person, regardless of who else is in here from time to time.

regards
    Claudiu

¬¬¬¬

¬