Com 2 rumours & reports

• over and above your own personal account wants

Batman, my acc wants were never a consideration, as opposed to what maybe believed, I play to support, that support is removed now, from all teams.
    I wont be explaining myself to anyone, I wont be seeking help from anyone, I wont be seeing anyone in comms,
    any discussion around the future of this game, others can seek solutions.

I will now just throw up road blocks anyway I can . there is no urge to improve the game, just the urge for more profit from less people.

& before any clown comes in says, I am commenting,

be last time.

confidant there will be a roll back :rolleyes::D

• Rogue member wipe :

Converter - Battle reports Travian

Fun with SE :

And many more reports of destroying their infrastructure.

Seems like SE's defence is a joke.

Fun weekend guys.

Sometimes I lay, under the moon, and thank God - I'm breathing.

Live together, die alone.
    -THP.

The post was edited 1 time, last by TheSenPanda ().

• So, fellow com2 players.

How are you finding the server so far?

I re-read the whole rumours topic, and jeez it's been 5 months since we started!

I guess times flies when you're having fun.

-THP.

• Also, since we like reports so much, I'd just like to say - EFF and Gods are in bed with pretty bad players (SE). Do yall really want to deff them?

Took you long enough to kill this FLUFFY PINK UNICORN lmao

-THP.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Yowie: Substituted words that were not forum appropriate. ().

• Whoever said Gunnerz doesn't wave reports around is lieing. There is no point posting reports around that are not important.

Here we have a report of Eff attempting to steal unique diet. Had they sent a couple more hammers and a decent rammer, report might have been showing a very different story.

First of all hat tip to Eff I want to also respect to the enemy Eff, God's and even SE. They sent a lot of fakes and made it difficult to see where is real or not.

Now to all our friends Gunners,Armada, thp and henved good job today, we kicked some butt. Stay sharp and be ready for more like this.

Who am I ? !
    I'm Batman.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Yowie ().

• I miss this topic being active...what happened? there is so much to talk about!

I've made an endgame thread. Game will be finished soon, WW are getting leveled up and about to become the target of the remaining hammers both metas have left. Activity level from Eff has also really died down a lot except for some of there larger cwl players.

Both metas will be relying heavily on there remaining arsenal of hammers, depending on how much offense/defense both metas can muster will depend on how quickly we can close out the final stages of the game. Stay tuned :)

Who am I ? !
    I'm Batman.

• Game will be finished soon

so after my last log in here months ago , wont start here, my choice,
    will say this clearly, so it is understood by all who read it, no scalish now.

why would I want to discuss anything with the MH when both duals of Trauma, who knew perfectly well why I was targeting the mind of one, while discussing life with the other :thumbsup:
    tell me why would I even bother, I hold zero respect for the person involved after the lack of effort to rectify a bad situation, & no I wont explain further, too many would be exposed.

Batman, I only opened the forum to read back & impress on those who remain in the game,

the shivs will be sticking out after day 45 of new servers.
    as explained to several CWL ,,, no more scale, there is only a ghost in the shell, will choose the time & the place,
    decent people in the game need not worry,
    I will no longer assist the effort to improve the game, noobs game over time will either be harmed or improved.
    no more scale, just a noob with shivs. :evil:

ts2, tip for ya, attack eff during asian daylight time, EFF will be hard pressed to feed a small def, btw starving 100k foot on my own was not easy, 30k roughly scouts banned & deleted,
    they were on offer to eff, they chose to ban them instead, 8o

also
    Thank you for the use of the capitol , acc: confused, was a couple others had un-called for reins while they slept also but Confused was very kind in the starvation process, allowed my troops to stay the whole duration until zip left ,, others just kept returning them,, some hours after they arrived :p

what can I say, I lost, but the better person did not win :thumbup:

bye bye everyone.

• Every time I look at planks it reminds me of an old comedy movie the plank I think it was called. A whole bunch of noise yet nothing of worth was ever really said except a whole lot of commotion about a piece of wood.

We all have our time, and we all need to remember every now and then its just a game. Your friends are whats important. And after everything that has been said and done unbelievably you still have friends in cwl that wish you no harm and still have your back. Even after everything that has been said and done to them. There are those in cwl that have empathy and compassion and wish you nothing short of the best.

Very good of them much more then what I would say a piece of plank like you deserves, then again they know you a lot better then me, so all i can say for those that still have your back and stick up for you, what an amazing bunch of people you are, Scale you don't deserve them. If you swore or made threats of abuse and acted like a spoilt brat to me I doubt I would hesitate to slam you regardless of what you used as an excuse.

What else.. the game is well and truly in endgame, taking artefacts or hitting each others capitals is more of a novelty now then anything really of huge value, unless a hammer can be caught greater results can be achieved hitting ww supports. Unless Eff make an attempt on UD or we go after UA rest is pretty pointless. Hammers on both sides are mostly waiting for there last strike. The only other real challenge is keeping players supportive and engaged in this stage of the competition.

Who am I ? !
    I'm Batman.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Bat Man ().

• then again they know you a lot better then me

maybe then there is hope for the game.
    Batman, in time you will eat your words my good man. you may choke on them eventually, I will be there to pat you on the back.
    Seth, no sclaish, you did nothing but made a pain of yourself,
    well played. :cursing::thumbsup:

thats it blokes, ts2 gone, ts4 in deletion, catch ya on the chin later.

• Come on man, be realistic. "you did nothing but made a pain of yourself, well played. " whatever makes you feel better. Believe it or not, this games success or peoples ability to enjoy it does not depend solely on you. Better luck next time.