UK2 WW Update

• well.. for me, I am very releaved you took so long to get to this level. Really thoughtwe would be behind 15 days when SWm destroyed our GW's .. now we are just less than 5 days behind :)

R u sure smith, did they really wasted 10 days ?. ooh man. this is epic. so what was all that heroic adventure pushing us 15 days behind by knocking down our GWs.

And now this impenetrable defense, i heard some one knock out their WW wall with a toffee hammer. This is disappointing. :thumbdown: .

UK3: White Walker

UK2: White Walker

• Here we go again please learn how to play. The rammer didn’t even destroy our wall. We lost just over 2% of infantry. Our anvils are not getting touched. Total waste of a rammer. Nice idea well planned but not big enough. The point is I’ve not even called for defence yet or switched on the 5X

This could be our easiest win yet.

You lost more than 15 days. You exposed your strategic or lack of thinking

• Some one saying didn;t damage the wall. It was also said. that the rammer was timed just before the natar hit, rumor is it cost around 170k defense kills.

• The cost of the 9 lvls is that straight after that (ie one minute after the attack landed) the natars hit... so swm lost approx 170k def in total... i think its worth xd. 1 day delay + 170k def dead... i mean walking dude said that it is only becuz u guys kept raiding him all the server that he did it... karma...

Ignoring the 15-20 hrs they have to rebuild the wall... with that its 3.5-4 days behind

• Umm, do you know math? From level 31 to 54 it takes roughly 109 hrs which is approximately 4.54 days

Every time you post I roll about in fits. I’ve not been building just the WW. PLEASE learn. Look you seem a very active player Next era come play with us you will learn how to play.

• Every time you post I roll about in fits. I’ve not been building just the WW. PLEASE learn. Look you seem a very active player Next era come play with us you will learn how to play.

If you done rolling in your usual fits, can you enlighten us what else you are building at this time, if not building WW. Ooh the mighty Mr all known forgot to build some infra. or lacking defense, or swm got no resources to build WW non stop. All these possible reasons depicts only one thing and that is incompetence on SWM part. I hope you had sort out all the infrastructure in those 40+ days before going for WW.

• I did. But we are so far ahead I decided to slow down build some more and yes I do know everything about building a WW. You obviously don’t. If you think we have no resources your deluded. Lacking def we have been in between 2 and 3% everyhit. If you think that you simple go 1 to 100 it just confirms my thinking of you. If you think I would tell you anything your plain mad. Stop acting like a 10 year old and build your WW BEFORE WE flatten it

• yeap there is noting to think about. Its obvious , seem a bit confuse to me. hmm "showed down", "to much for ahead". isn;t that the point of that adventure to flatten our GWs. bad you just wasted those hammers i pity the hammer owners got stuck with a confuse leader.

If you think that you simple go 1 to 100 it just confirms my thinking of you.

it was not our thinking it was what you people blabbering all server. but its good you came back to your senses. ooh na u still confuse. i think you forgot got queue wall before going for the next WW lvl. :thumbup: . Now i pity the defenders who sent their precious troops to defend WW.

• yeap there is noting to think about. Its obvious , seem a bit confuse to me. hmm "showed down", "to much for ahead". isn;t that the point of that adventure to flatten our GWs. bad you just wasted those hammers i pity the hammer owners got stuck with a confuse leader.

it was not our thinking it was what you people blabbering all server. but its good you came back to your senses. ooh na u still confuse. i think you forgot got queue wall before going for the next WW lvl. :thumbup: . Now i pity the defenders who sent their precious troops to defend

hehe this confused leader is going for his 5th WW title. Anyway never mind we will soon know who was right Someone will have egg on their face