UK2 WW Update

• Well done GOT... taking down the smallest alliance.... Shame the hammers couldn't be put to better use on someone your own size.. But it was too easy to go after us... So hope you take on someone your own size in UK3. As for Nemris... I congratulate our team... 22 players stood up to the bigger teams till the very end. That to me is worth more... It has been such a pleasure and a privilege to play along side you...

why are you always saying that you are just a 22 players team, when you are attacking us you don't come alone, you came with a 60 players team i.e. SWM. , when you are playing in there hands then you don't think that when we came to take revenge for those attacks that you made on us then your fathers (here swm ally) not came to save you.

Dear Demeter and nick you are always sending my scouts back, now try to getback your ww from me

• why are you always saying that you are just a 22 players team, when you are attacking us you don't come alone, you came with a 60 players team i.e. SWM. , when you are playing in there hands then you don't think that when we came to take revenge for those attacks that you made on us then your fathers (here swm ally) not came to save you.

it was always ever a one time deal...... a means to an end.... very much like how SWM felt at the time..... get over it ..
    we have been and remained 22 strong.. for most of the server.. and like you ... tool.... i mean... we use our tools as and when we can to try to get the best results. It might not always work....... but does not mean we do not try...

Dear Demeter and nick you are always sending my scouts back, now try to getback your ww from me

Why ? I mean ... why bother... most players have already left the server..... we are all just going through the motions... and yet your still bragging .. and still just showing the level of maturity on a scale of 1-10 .... you being 0

iv said well done.. congrats.. and your still... just boring the forums...

Classic nick / roo response...

as for you ... IQ -2 .... act like a man... not "the boy" that you still appear to be.

the only thing that nick and Roo said to you guys is ... NO .. we will not be your patsies.. and if you want to continue to hate ... then go for it..

• Why ? I mean ... why bother... most players have already left the server..... we are all just going through the motions... and yet your still bragging .. and still just showing the level of maturity on a scale of 1-10 .... you being 0
    iv said well done.. congrats.. and your still... just boring the forums...

as for you ... IQ -2 .... act like a man... not "the boy" that you still appear to be.

the only thing that nick and Roo said to you guys is ... NO .. we will not be your patsies.. and if you want to continue to hate ... then go for it..

iq -2 but i know the difference between your and you're... also i dont think ur aware that my iq is higher than urs... not that it's an achievement but yeah...

• also i dont think ur aware that my iq is higher than urs.

Street smarts buddy..... you keep thinking you private education.. makes you smarter... lol
    it kinda ..... shows your arrogance.. one day your will be Teresa May... maybe... and look at how she is running things....... badly. lol

• http://travian-reports.net/us/report/653547f804b

when you say ... Us .. you mean ... GOT .. not you ??? right ??? fair play to GOT .. they played as a team...... sorry bud .. you played with yourself... sorry for your self

your Ego thought you could take a final shot .... take the mick.... .... in reality.. you hide... behind your new pals ... still ...lol

again your arrogance...shows all....

and no .. I am not a sore loser... i will say again ... Well done... to GOT .. and you could have done it without whattssshisface ... lol

• I really think some people need to think before they type.
    GOT leaders have asked if others are joining UK3, to be with them or provide opposition, I'm sat here reading the aubergine from the stupid dude, and thinking I can't sell GOT to anyone, what adult would want to be associated with a kindergarten warrior?
    Fantastic ally, with some super players, but a little respect, decorum and humility please

Uk3: current round, HAPPY account, previously Themightyreds
    UK4: current round, Themightyreds
    Previous identities include red wyvern, red dragon and once many years ago Easter

• If you've achieved nothing else, at least you can say you made the forum post with the most over the top amount of ellipses in.
    :thumbup:

(Ellipses is the dots, not when the moon covers the sun. FYI for the dumb dumbs)

• Lmao nick idc about my troops now xD i just threw some on u and i killed 15k worth troops there... these were my troops left AFTER i sent my wwk on swm... in case u missed report its in the footer... but u wont be impressed by it as u don't have the iq to appreciate it

• As far as I can tell you only had 577 praets in your hammer so in my opinion it was not very good at all as praets > everything else.

My Praet anvil uk2 - Rhaegal

• Here's hoping those on server 3 can provide some good competition to GoT, well done fellas on here.

My artefacts bring all the heroes to my yard