UK2 WW Update

• Good to see the SWM players coming on the thread and giving congratulations and explanations. Credit to you. :)

Edit - sorry about the double targeting of the WW. I'm embarrassed, but we all make mistakes so please be gentle.

• will GoT be gracing us with their presence on the next S2?

My Apologies Scoot, but no we have already decided to move to uk3, which starts on the 30th of this month which is a Tuesday I believe.
    Restart of the server takes too long for us to wait. Approx a small Group of the Current GoT players will be going to UK3 around 20ish i think.

Some have said a lot of Alliance will be joining uk3 as a matter of fact some of your own very SWM members will be on the server as well.

It would be nice if SWM members could move to uk3 it would surely be interesting.

For I am Jon Snow - I know nothing but my enemies know even less

• A few small points to make with regards to current TFSC attacks on GoT -

Firstly, TFSC had no plans to attack GoT and considered them as allies in the fight against SWM and those associated with SWM.
    Secondly, the TFSC leadership have some real life issues, so when it became apparent that GoT were attacking they were not in place to organise attacks in response.
    Thirdly, the attacks inbound on GoT are unplanned and uncoordinated and are just TFSC players borging their troops.

Please don't take this as a dig at GoT, because it isn't. It's just clarifying what is taking place. TFSC should be judged on the excellent hits made on SWM and not judged on a few individuals borging their armies when the game is over. That's all I'm saying.

• yes thanks for ur cooperation tfsc. It was fun.
    And for uk domain i hope we provide great fun to u people after long time you are see some real aggressive play. And some real WWK. And rammers.
    We had and will be changing allot of HoF entries. As amer said stay tunned.

UK3: White Walker

UK2: White Walker

• it wasnt bigger, it had more crop consumption maybe, now dont let me get started on the simple logic, I really cant be bothered to man handle all of you over and over again. "we showed you" , nah some players showed thaz they are able to make armies,that with proper help parking space etc etc even a trash acc/player like thesssupdude can make an army, also "we showed you", you definately showed nothing apart from hillarious posts here,, but anywayssssss

regarding thesssupdude quote which i cant be bothered to quote, i dont need any excuse for anything, apart from throwing troll-like spam here ive been here giving u facts which u never have been able to bury, u launched army way later than me and you had artefact x10 times compared to us, so yeah, you made bigger army, congratz on your achievment, now you have a plan steal from last uk2 and a HoF hammer. GZ

"congratulate TFSC for a great competition" lols this made me chuckle, u raw material to the core

quoting kashi "some real aggressive play", dont make me laugh, most booring server ever, everyone making WWKs, can count the number of attacks on us prior to plan release on 1 hand,

but leaving the blah blah behind;

congratz to GoT on the win, you were the better TEAM.

• LMAO gb ur just a sore loser :p

EDIT:

P.S. u might use the excuse that u launched earlier than I did, but I hate to break it to u I had more wheat and off than u when u launched...

regarding thesssupdude quote which i cant be bothered to quote, i dont need any excuse for anything, apart from throwing troll-like spam here ive been here giving u facts which u never have been able to bury, u launched army way later than me and you had artefact x10 times compared to us, so yeah, you made bigger army, congratz on your achievment, now you have a plan steal from last uk2 and a HoF hammer. GZ

As i said. Even when u launched it my hammer was both stronger wheat wise and off wise... as for getting arti more than u... our team started off with less small trainers than u guys but we stole all of them off u so u got only ur team to blame and i got only my team to praise for that xD

• My Apologies Scoot, but no we have already decided to move to uk3, which starts on the 30th of this month which is a Tuesday I believe.Restart of the server takes too long for us to wait. Approx a small Group of the Current GoT players will be going to UK3 around 20ish i think.

Some have said a lot of Alliance will be joining uk3 as a matter of fact some of your own very SWM members will be on the server as well.

It would be nice if SWM members could move to uk3 it would surely be interesting.

Monday, but I’m sure everyone else won’t complain if you’re a day late. Give them a chance at the croppers haha

• So, did GoT play this server wrong then? Being left with a bunch of monster hammers when the game was done? Perhaps they overestimated the competition, but, given they even had troops return home at certains stages, maybe they should have made a bigger mid/early-game effort?

This is all just qualitative analysis, I joined the game when WWs were already on lvl 20+. Are GoT just that good (as most of their hammers appear to be HoF worthy).

And this is no dig at GoT either, maybe they should be compared to City in this season's 'title-race', just too good for the opposition?

To live and not to breathe is to die in tragedy.

Home is where the heart is but what a shame because everybody's heart doesn't beat the same.

• let me explain. We expected a WAY more commpetitive endgame, we overestimated SWM by a mile. We expected to be zeroed at least twice, but due to SWM planning it did not happen, and dont get me wrong, they did have the hammers to zero us at least once... eg if verx was rammer then lemur + jojo + tatallor were followers then we would have been zeroed. its just lack of planning from swm side and them underestimating us a lot... and since we overestimated we kept a lot of endgame hammers ready in case swm met our expectations... since they didnt we now have lots of hammers spare and now we are just having fun with them :D

P.S. whats ur ign? if u joined when wws were 20+ how do u know all about the midgame etc..

• I'm on my second reading of ASOIAF, I recognise the name Bran, recognise Drogon and Jon Snow, and I have been told that GRRM is still working on the White Walkers, but who the heck is sssssupdude? Would have thought I'd recognise that name, or was he a TV series character?

• seriously swm missed out a big chance, they had better foundation hammers then us at artifact time, and when we saw that sir lemur artifact time non cap hammer and crunchie hiting us with 3 to 4k cats, we were like oooh we got game on our hand, swm knows how to build hammers.
    Being a hammer builder i was so much frustrated seeing that sir lemur cater. i am not saying it was bad, or undermining his efforts but i was mad because that could have been easily turned up a Top HoF WWK.

Our estimation was three time ww zero, then we had Nemris and TFSC on other hands too. we kept and prepared hammers for atleast three run at swm. and due to 5x, our concentration were more on rammers. if you see our rammers are much better then our caters.

When amer said in the start we never loss a server if we host a WW, he was not wrong, and we had hosted quite some WW and on quite some big Domains.

This is our second uk server in a row, the first one uk6 we ended chiefing our enemy WW and this one seems to meet the same fate. let see.

UK3: White Walker

UK2: White Walker

• I'm on my second reading of ASOIAF, I recognise the name Bran, recognise Drogon and Jon Snow, and I have been told that GRRM is still working on the White Walkers, but who the heck is sssssupdude? Would have thought I'd recognise that name, or was he a TV series character?

thesssssupdude isnt a TV series character, its just my username :D. I joined this server from nemris not GoT so i dont fit the Game of Thrones theme of alliance :D

• Congratulations to GOT
    This mainly being for the most impressive sets of hammers , whilst we are used to seeing a HOF hammer to see so many from one Alliance is a fantastic achievement .
    What most seem to have over looked with GOT is the amazing amount of defence they also mustered , so a great team effort from them and I would say a deserved win (well when they decide to finish the server that is)
    I would like to Thank the TFSC Team for their fantastic support over the server , more so to those who managed to keep active , too many fell by the wayside on the journey if one is honest
    SWM to put it bluntly failed to deliver , a great shame as the foundations they had in place looked to make it a real long server , the myth that the x5 arte is the key to winning was one of their biggest downfalls
    NemRis didn't provide any real shocks , tho one has to admire their spirit