Critical BUG on WW village

• Even if this bug truely sucks and hopefully never appears again.
    It's atleast something that this didnt happend in a close WW race like 2 years ago when dacia won with just one hour or two.....

• Hi there. The solution is being discussed right now. I'll come back to you with more information soon.

ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• And You caluclated for how many defensive troops on our WW? :D
    47kk or 800k? :D

No, he was asking me when did you make lvl 75 as he wanted to know exactly at what lvl he will arrive in order to calculate how many lvl he will demolish. 1 Lvl worst scenario and 2-3 level maximum in best scenarios possible.

Interesting. We heve not had attacks for a long time, bur when a bug appears, 16 attaks have appeared. whether using bugs in the game to your advantege does not have to be punished??

Please stop. All of you just stop with this patetic acusations!
    As Safiren informed for more then 1 week, you probably knew that there was still 1 WW hammer left in the game and you knew this WWK will hit in the last 48 hours with or without the issues with the database and troops starving.

I have posted the answer we receive yesterday via mail from complaint@travian.com:
    " I'm sorry about this issue and can confirm that we have taken measures to ensure that this shouldn't happen again. "

Please do not let your frustration speak for you, do not spread mud on our team as we where the first complaining about troops missing on the WW Village and we did not in any circumstances take advantage of this bug.

Tournament Final 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 HITMAN
    Power is nothing without control !

• Realy?
    Can you tel me how can die troops when granary full?

How can die 45kk in few hrs?

We send all that we have on this atack.

It was a CHEAT!
    Troops die only on our WV?
    Werry funny.

When this happen MH was siitt on ZarazCiGrzmotne accont and see all this happen. So he is a whitness of this shit.

• but what will change? Well, from the rollback?
    or rollback will bring forward another applicant?
    pfff
    would have finished the server quickly and forgot this terrible dream...

Не можете найти ко мне подход?
    Обходите.

Шагающий вальяжный кот

• rollback no. After all, the game is decided. A lot of players have arranged events for the weekend. You just make a mess of the game.

I'm never afraid of the future. He will soon come.

• rollback no. After all, the game is decided. A lot of players have arranged events for the weekend. You just make a mess of the game.

Yeah , we all made some arrangements for Friday afternoon to celebrate victory now we have to delay them, the mess is several players are coming to this meeting from far away and have already booked hotel room and made plans.

IMHO Rollback was necesary not for the output of the server but for justice. It's not right for all the players who invested time, money and passion guarding that Wonder to endup at lvl zero due to technical issues.
    I believe they rollback 2 day back in order to have time to review all troops that die by starvation due to this bug , on ALL wonder villages.

Tournament Final 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 HITMAN
    Power is nothing without control !

• IMHO Rollback was necesary not for the output of the server but for justice. It's not right for all the players who invested time, money and passion guarding that Wonder to endup at lvl zero due to technical issues.

That is why we were so angry about this situation ;)

If some of your players booked hotels, etc. - you just have to make a before-party lasting 2 days and wait for 100 lvl :)

• rollback will do more harm. Most players are considering a holiday regime. The game is no longer fun, this phase of the game is about the motivation of the players and the rollback is not really motivating.

I'm never afraid of the future. He will soon come.

scout killer not cry. Of course you not want to do again it

• rollback will do more harm. Most players are considering a holiday regime. The game is no longer fun, this phase of the game is about the motivation of the players and the rollback is not really motivating.

Would it be motivating for you if it was your WW demolished from lev81 to 0 because of the bug? Rollback is the only way to have fair results that reflect effort and money players have put in this game.