Critical BUG on WW village

• Therefore the decision has been made to rollback the server to Tuesday 06.03.2018.

We understand and share your frustration, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience it may cause.

We'll keep you updated about the details in this thread and via infoboxes. Tournament Server will be put to maintenance mode at 12:00 UTC.

server in maintence, rollback.... read more info here on forum :rolleyes::rolleyes:

COMF Server Rollback

Today is 08/03/2018...
    New error, and can´t enter

That I know when there is that error do not ask for a password and others do not enter the server directly

• COMF Server Rollback

read, today from 14:30h (UTC) we can play... wait 1-2h and try login again ;)

they say they will give 100 golds to everyone to be excused :thumbsup:

100 gold, when the wonder if I'm not wrong was to 95 and in hours the server finished because it will come in nothing to 100 ...

The notice has arrived late, since he has put it 30 minutes ago, and I one hour, but still, thank you.

• I still have a question for Ameno , based on what you decided to rollback the server only 2 days and not for 5 days ?
    Who will guarantee us that all our troops that have starved due to the same issue PL Wonder had, will be revieved before server ends?

There are 3 days left untill WW will reach lvl 100, how can we be sure this issue will not happen again tomorrow?
    IMHO i believe Travian Team is strugling to find always the more complicated solution.

It's very simple : starvation DISABLED till end of the round. only 12 hours when there are still left to play a total of 60hours ? i don't see the point honestly...

Thanks

Tournament Final 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 HITMAN
    Power is nothing without control !

• It's very simple : starvation DISABLED till end of the round.

I like this idea, then we all can rest from sending crop to our seperate WW's!!

• Some update:

• Estimated time when Tournament Finals is back online - 14:30 UTC
    • The Backup was taken at 2018-03-06 19:01:10 UTC. It means that server will start from that time.
    • There will be no-starvation mode enabled on server for the next 12 hours.
    • All gold purchased on Tournament Finals from the moment of Rollback till it's been put on Maintenance Mode will be refunded (most likely by Friday morning)
    • Every player of the Tournament finals, currently present on the server, will receive a compensation - 100 gold voucher to their registration email, that players can use on any server of their choice, including Tournament finals. More information on that matter will come soon.

No comment!
    Server will start at 19.01.10 UTC ... yeah right ! Everything works "just fine" as it shows on the image

• Sorry, it's time of backup and the starting point of game (to which it had been rolled back). The server is adjusted to normal server time of course.

ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• rollback was the biggest bug you could do. The emergence of confusion. You should terminate the server and not prolong the delirium. I regret the player who sent the attack. His army, which the Polish players underestimated, is now useless.

I'm never afraid of the future. He will soon come.

• Sorry, it's time of backup and the starting point of game (to which it had been rolled back). The server is adjusted to normal server time of course.

tell. When hq will coments about random spawn bp and why they come not a free field. And about building troops on mobile mode on 0 sec. Pain down dacia ww with extra 6k catapults.

• His army, which the Polish players underestimated, is now useless.

What are you thinking --- if we had stability in defence on WONDER by 45kk --- hammers like CSA never will be dangerous for us

His show was"t be like last time, but of course he can to try to do same again.

We will wait for him like for everybody from 2 weeks.

Jchym dont cry like baby ;(

:thumbsup: MILKA :thumbsup:

So what time (servertime) will the starvasion start running again?

• I'm complaining about a travian team who knew about the problem and did not do anything about it. A rollback was a mistake. Most players no longer play and believe they are over on Friday. I also worry that the travian team does not realize that this is an international server and many players do not even know what's going on.

I'm never afraid of the future. He will soon come.

• @ AMENO

You did not answer to my question...
    so i would like to know based on what you decided to rollback the server only 2 days and not for 5 days ?

We are aware about critical bug happened this week, that resulted in massive starvation of troops, especially on the World Wonders – the key feature of the endgame stage.

We want to make sure that every team, that came to the Tournament got equal treatment and had fair chances to win based on their skills and experience, that were not affected by this unfortunate situation.

We understand you did it to fix the PL PRIME problem but what about our problem? We also lost millions of troops due to the same issue. Where are our troops? When they will be restored ?
    Rollback was made in order to have EQUAL TREATMENT and FAIR chances for everyone, We want the same thing!!!

• @ AMENO

You did not answer to my question...
    so i would like to know based on what you decided to rollback the server only 2 days and not for 5 days ?

Not sure, but maybe Ameno meant they had back up 2 days ago but not 5.

• maybe. though, there is still that "roll back for equal treatment"-thing. If they can't achieve that - why roll back at all?

banner-Nut-The-Squirrels.png

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
    (the doctor, voy4/25)

• They should have made the rollback when Dacia first mentioned the bug. But they decided to do the rollback only after Dacia throwed the last hammer and rollback only before the attack, not before the first time the bug appeared. So they ignored the troops lost by DACIA on the WW because of the bug. Also they ignored the attack on Dacia WW with 23k catapults "bug". Thanks Travian GmbH !

• I woudl like to know what is true relations between DACIA or Italian Team ?

I never saw any attack on wonder against self ? You are ally in silence ?

If yes it mean that best coalition DACIA won only in reason of pact with all wings -- without Russians or Poland players.

You must be very proud to stay best in that steps and moves.

Congratulations

• hitman told tnx to spqr that they take attack from russians and 30% winner it's from spqr. Emerik wrote on interview to safiren that

so Italians did not make us winners, it was mainly our work and ability from the start to finish.

if really. SPQR offer to all nap and ally who can share with one BP,but no poland no russian not help to spqr after big error from TG.
    BP spawn on random coords.
    Only Dacia help to SPQR